6.01 - New and Improved Lorelai
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2014, 12:56:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475985 Posts in 1571 Topics by 109287 Members
Latest Member: BMQGS

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.01 - New and Improved Lorelai
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: 6.01 - New and Improved Lorelai  (Read 31102 times)
Blondie_locks67
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2006, 08:52:29 pm »

Opps soz Tongue

(*~Isabelle~*)
jjeanie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Luke & Lorelai & Rory & Logan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2006, 08:37:53 am »

Quote from: Karlene
'Mennonite'....
Hey Karlene, what is Mennonite? And what is Meno Simmons?! After reading the forums I sooo feel that I miss out on so much stuff in GG. Can you please explain?

Well regarding the Trial and Lorelai not being there I really think Rory deserves all that's happening to her, including her mother's support being taken away, she was selfish and did not show any sign to care about her mother's feelings, I mean Lorelai has always supported her in everything she wanted and just because she's feeling rebellious doesn't mean she can walk all over Lorelai's feelings, leaving Yale was like the stupidiest thing she could do. And being affected by Logan's father stupid commentary is plain immature. I'm starting to hate her... She shouldn't be invited to the wedding  Angry ok that's a little extreme  Tongue ... whatever I was even more angry when Richard and Emily back stabbed Lorelai to protect Rory, those two are unbelivable, and Lorelai was right on money to get upset and yell at them, what kind of parents are they? Poor Lor, that chapter had me screaming at the screen and wanting to grip onto Richard, Emily and Rory's neck. Really.  Angry
Dolce.

I agree that Rory deserved the trial. Obviously, she commited a crime, she gets a trail, she gets a punishment... regardless of how wealthy your family (grandparents) are.  I dont think Lorelai should support what Rory had done, but I dont think that attending a trial is supporting an act of what she did.  It can simply be an act of support of Rory's character, which other than the boat incident... ok and the sleeping with a married man (Dean) incident has pretty much been impeccable.  I think that as a parent, Lorelai could have gone to court for her daughter.  I believe Lorelai's non-attendance was more due to her being angry with her parents' attempt at buying Rory out of trouble. The best lawyer money can buy...  having lunch and bribeing Rory out of a standard punishment... Lorelai wanted to handle it for her daughter.  The way normal people would. Yes, You get legal representation, but you don't try and buy your way out.  Lorelai hates the wealthy knocking everyone else down... she's seen her parents do it so much... like 'bumping people off the plane' to go to europe on a whim or Emily & Richard's booking of the place to renew their wedding vowels... 

Leaving Yale, to me was almost like Rory having a breakdown.  Being told she wasn't good enough and thus being scared and worried.  She wanted re-assessing time. A time-out...
Roxygirl27
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 03:50:24 pm »

hi i was windering if anyone knows where i can download this epiosde or anyother ones bc i didn't c this one and i knows wut happens but i really want 2 c it for my self. thax

nikki
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 37

Come check out the Great8Mandate!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 04:55:59 pm »

I could be wrong, but I believe GG.org does not condone downloading and therefore does not want its members spreading such information.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 05:19:38 am by nikki » Logged

Click here to become part of the Great8Mandate!
Gilmore_LLover
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -3

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 10:08:52 am »

Yah, its called illegal downloading!! If i have to wait for season 6 to come out on DVD, so do the rest of you, lol!

"Those jeans are really working for you. They're working for me, too... That's all I can do right now. People are watching. But tonight I will give you my extremely positive views on other aspects of your being." Luke

LORELAI: "Tom, I'm lovin' you like a two dollar whore"
TOM: "Terrific..."
Kat
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

That Hamster Was Defective

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 07:28:39 am »

Yes it's hard to wait after that incredible Season 5 finale. I finished the finale and wanted to wait I knew Luke would say yes...if he said no I would stop watching the Gilmore girls. Anyways just after the season ended the pizza gyus called and I went down to wait for them. There was a school newspaper there as usual and I opened while waiting for them. Of course there was 1 article about the gilmore girls and after scanning it I saw all the spoilers! Gah! They should atleast warn us!

Luke will you marry me?
What
Luke...will...you...marry
Yes
You sure?
Yes
But don't you want time to think
No
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 03:59:45 pm by Kat » Logged

Are they different?
Different than what they’re nachos.
You used baked chips.
What?
You did, didn’t you? You used baked chips and lowfat cheese.
I did not use lowfat cheese.
Ha!
How can you tell?
Ha!
They taste the same!
OiWithThePoodles
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Stop the noodle scooz.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2006, 10:58:13 pm »

Can I ask something?

I have felt quite Gilmorey lately, and over the past couple of weeks have re-watched every single season over again (How many times I have seen them all, I am not quite sure).

When did Luke give Lorelai the ring in this episode?  Was it supposed to be given when Lorelai is sitting in Rory's room after throwing the water bottle, and Luke calls to her to tell her that the moon is full (or something to that effect) and that it was time?

Because it was never shown, unless I missed it, and it kind of bothers me.  From what I noticed, she has it on in the beginning of "Fight Face", so it must have been in that previous scene.

Any thoughts?

Kirk: Hello? How 'bout that coffee?
Lorelai: I got it.
Luke: Thanks.
Kirk: But, but – mine's a quarter caf.
Lorelai: Huh?
Kirk: Three-fourths decaf, one-fourth caffeinated.
Lorelai: I four-fourths don't care.
Kirk: Fill it up.
Kat
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

That Hamster Was Defective

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2006, 02:54:59 pm »

They never show it. I believe Luke says, "The moon is out the time is right LET'S GO!"
(How romantic)

Are they different?
Different than what they’re nachos.
You used baked chips.
What?
You did, didn’t you? You used baked chips and lowfat cheese.
I did not use lowfat cheese.
Ha!
How can you tell?
Ha!
They taste the same!
thelostgilmoregirl
Diner Chef

Community Points: 124

~Missing the Girls~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2006, 03:01:01 am »

Hey everyone.  Where I live they just screened this epsoide and I loved it.  I find it interesting that now Rory is in the world that Lorelai ran away from and I don't she is going to enjoy it very much.  Bye the way Kat I love your signture Grin Shocked

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~
hey
Town Resident

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 03:59:44 pm »

hi i was windering if anyone knows where i can download this epiosde or anyother ones bc i didn't c this one and i knows wut happens but i really want 2 c it for my self. thax
this is not a download ...but it does have all the words and stuff its a great site http://www.twiztv.com/cgi-bin/gilmoregirls.cgi?episode=http://dmca.free.fr/scripts/gilmoregirls/season6/gilmoregirls-601.htm
Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 110

if you got Funk you got Style

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 03:31:37 am »

Grin Grin the 6th seaon will begin tonite here in Italy!!!

I'm totally new to it!!!! Getting real excited!!!

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless
-
Java Junkies and Headliners rulez!!!!
Founding member of the QweenB Fanclub
RebelHeart
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 05:45:15 pm »

Welcome to the show Mr. funkadelic. New and Improved is a very good episode, and I remember the excitement of waiting for the season premiere. Out of curiousity, have you had a chance to watch some of the previous seasons?  If not, be sure to make an effort to find them, it will definitely be worth it.  Enjoy the show!
Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 110

if you got Funk you got Style

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 04:26:52 am »

I meant I was totally new to the 6th season!! And of course I watched the others!!

The greatest thing was that they made 3 episodes, from 9pm to midnight!!! A great full immersion!!!  Grin Grin

I'm gonna change name to my dog!!!! Paul Anka is such a cute name!!! LOL

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless
-
Java Junkies and Headliners rulez!!!!
Founding member of the QweenB Fanclub
JusTcaLLmeRedhEad
Diner Owner

Community Points: 15

KeeP iT cOminG. (:

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2006, 06:09:30 pm »

I love that she got a dog..and this dog is completly crazy.

"Chick beer"..HA.

I just have to wonder..did some people actually think Luke was going to say No?? I mean..he's been pining for years!!

And..i really cant believe Rory was surprised that Lorelai wasnt there..i mean come on Rory. duhh..

roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:
gfluv1
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 11:30:56 am »

lorelai and luke finally get together! yippee! but how can lore just forget that her daughter has dropped out of school???!!!???
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: