Rachel / Lisa Ann Hadley Appreciation Thread
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 08:36:56 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Rachel / Lisa Ann Hadley Appreciation Thread
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rachel / Lisa Ann Hadley Appreciation Thread  (Read 12590 times)
SnowPrincess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2006, 02:52:03 pm »

Hey Guys! I just searched and couldn't find a thread like this so, here we are!

Personally, I liked Rachel. She was nice to Lorelai, if you think about it she could have said to Lorelai "Oh, Luke is mine so you better stay away from him", you know, like we could have expected her to do cause' she was jealous of Lorelai. She respected that Luke had moved on and even encouraged him to tell her how he felt. I hate reading FanFiction where people betray her as a bad person.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 03:47:18 pm by SnowPrincess » Logged

Flyswatter~Spree~Noodie~Lauren Fan~and JavaJunkie above all (Have F.A.I.T.H.)
            I support the Great8Mandate!

^ This wonderful banner, was made by Euran, not me.
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 02:53:28 pm »

I agree. But, I hate how she always ran away from Luke. RIGHT when Luke started to like her, she'd go away. It made me sad. Overall, I loved how nice Rachel was to Lorelai. Rachel was also really pretty. Smiley

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
SnowPrincess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 03:22:18 pm »

Yeah, I agree. The only thing is the reason she left the second time is because she sensed that Luke had feelings for Lorelai that were probably stronger than his feelings for her. I would have done the same thing if I was in her shoes, only I would have visited to make sure that Luke had told Lorelai about his feelings for her....if she had done that Luke probably wouldn't have waited 3 more years!

Flyswatter~Spree~Noodie~Lauren Fan~and JavaJunkie above all (Have F.A.I.T.H.)
            I support the Great8Mandate!

^ This wonderful banner, was made by Euran, not me.
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 10:33:19 pm »

I agree with all of you. She was nice, pretty and adventure-loving. I respect people like her who try to live their life to the fullest. It's not easy to do that. She is clearly brave. I think it took strength to stand infront of the man she loves and telll him to go to another woman! And she said it without being bitter about it. She was honest, straight forward and amazing...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 07:44:56 pm by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
superstarmonkey
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 08:25:02 am »

I agree with all of you. Even though she was jealous of Luke and Lorelai's relationship and obviously wished she had what they did, she was still nice to Lorelai and didn't stand in their way. She wasn't like Nicole, all nice to Lorelai's face and then suddenly jealous and like, 'back - off.' She was geuinely nice. Plus she was the one who first showed them the Dragonfly. If she hadn't been with Luke/had stayed, she would have been a good recurring character and I imagine she and Lor would have been good friends were there no Luke.   

Thanks to honkifuluvGG for the signature
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 12:43:14 pm »

I agree with all of you. Even though she was jealous of Luke and Lorelai's relationship and obviously wished she had what they did, she was still nice to Lorelai and didn't stand in their way. She wasn't like Nicole, all nice to Lorelai's face and then suddenly jealous and like, 'back - off.' She was geuinely nice. Plus she was the one who first showed them the Dragonfly. If she hadn't been with Luke/had stayed, she would have been a good recurring character and I imagine she and Lor would have been good friends were there no Luke.

Yes, i wish if she had stayed or at least if we saw more of her. Her character was very exciting and different. But on the other hand i'm glad she left, she didn't seem very comfortable living in S.H. and it would be sad to see her see Luke & Lorelai get together.

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 08:32:51 pm »

She was nice and amazingly attractive. (How the hell does hermit-Luke-table-for-one-danes bag all these hotties?)

I think it would have been good to see her come back when luke was married to Nicole and blast him about wtf he was thinking and why he hadn't made a move for Lorelai? Kinda the same way Jess came back in season 6 and got Rory back on track.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 08:35:59 pm by Tucker » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: