Tristan Dugray / Chad Michael Murray Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 12:29:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Tristan Dugray / Chad Michael Murray Appreciation
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Tristan Dugray / Chad Michael Murray Appreciation  (Read 18619 times)
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 11:18:46 am »

You're probably right. Like, last year, I saw a fansite about Chad Micheal Murray and it explained stuff on GG. I think I'm mixing up the facts with fan fiction so sorry if some of my things are nuts.

It was kinda obvious that he liked her cause he kept staring at her, like she was a different kind of girl. Like, she wasn't like the other girls in her grade... like she was special. And remember when he was staring at her ear? That was an sign that he was crushing on her... I mean, he was staring at her, no one else. He COULD be just a player trying to get a girl that he can't have. Like, he could be trying to get her to convince everyone that "Tristan Dugray can have any girl he wants." But, he didn't always have to stare at her like that. I'll bring up him staring at her ear again. When he was staring, it wasn't one of those smirky/cocky stares, it was just like daydreaming. Or fantasizing. If he was a 'player' he wouldn't be doing that. He would just be a boy who tried to get her attention.

But, I DO remember Rory saying to Tristan "You just want to go out with me to prove to everyone else that you can lay any girl you please." So, that DID send that "cocky" behavior. But, the way he stared at her, it's something different.

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 11:39:54 am »

Well, I don't think this is something that people can be right or wrong about.  I'm just saying for me, staring at someone doesn't really make me think they like someone.  I think he might have been physically attracted to her, which would explain the staring.  We like to look at pretty things.  But, the emotional attachment, the liking her as a person wasn't there in his actions or his words.  Again, for me.  Maybe it was there for other people. 

Fact:  he stared at her a lot.  What those stares meant?  Pretty much up to interpretation.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 01:47:09 pm »

Well, it could've been her looks. Definate possibility.. but what boy would wanna go out with an ugly girl? I think I should stop with all these discussions completely cause my brain is getting mixed up with the facts and the fanfic. Lol!

[♥]

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
GilmOre_fan4life
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 02:46:16 pm »

I think Tristan was a total hottie. I think they should have Rory bump into him at Yale.

Babbett: So this is goodbye ?
Lorelai: No this is more like a see ya later
BON VOYAGE
05.15.07 <3
larzie105
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 11:04:15 pm »

Tristian was a really good character, I couldn't believe when they cut him out.  He was so different.  Really smart but still got into trouble and stupid situations.  Insulted Rory even though he liked her.  Plus he is soo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What do you think?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 12:21:12 pm by Heidi » Logged
larzie105
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 02:20:23 am »

Ok, he is hot and a good actor even though he plays a pretty weird character... He is really smart but makes bad choices, he has a crush on Rory but makes he feel really bad, he is a sleazebag but can be really nice... I can't decide but MAN, me is HOT!!!!!!!!!! and appears 2 be a good kisser!!!!!
Cya
Jaredloverforever
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 70

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 01:52:39 pm »

We already have a Tristan thread. It's right hereTristan/Chad Appreciation. You should take your discussion over there as there are tons of people who would be more than happy to talk about Tristan over there. Feel free to PM me or one of the mods if you have any questions.
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 10:36:31 pm »

Hey, am I the only person here who can't stand Tristan?  Why finds nothing the least bit redeeming, pleasant, likable, or even neutral about him? 

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2006, 05:40:28 pm »

Amen.

I didn't care for Tristan, and I don't particularly care for Chad Michael Murray either.

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
xAlisonx
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 25

Hug-a-World would like to see the world...<3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 04:57:05 am »

I just LOVE him!!
He is soo...cute, I love chad michael murray...if theres a film with him in it i watch it lol
i still think rory && jess should be together, BUT tristan is 2nd && i think Rory actucally meant somthing to him && she was probably the first girl that did.

<3

Literati <3
Java Junkie <3
Bandmate <3
Foodie <3
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 05:56:37 am »

I just watched a couple Tristan scenes, and I have to say that I hate Tristan, but Chad Micheal Murry did an amazing job acting. He was perfect for the part of Tristan. He really did a great job.

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2007, 06:16:48 am »

I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that Chad Michael Murray is an ass in real life. It's such an awful feeling, I mean, the man could be a great guy. He is really really hot though.

Tristan...he is...a spoiled immature neglected teenage kid. Who fell in love for the first time in his life and handled it like a jackass. Most probably did something stupid to get parents attention, went to jail, is serving time. Or got to his senses, is very successful, has a beautiful family and loves his wife very much. I'd say first option. But...who knows..

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
superstarmonkey
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2007, 10:04:50 am »

Tristan was a spoilt jerk...and I loved him beacuse of it. I much prefered him to Dean in season 1 and although Dean was a much nicer, kinder, better person, he just didn't hold my interest. Tristan did. Maybe that's just the characters I tend to go for on tv though, very obviously flawed ones (hence the reason I so much prefer Sawyer to Jack on LOST).

And he wasn't a shallow jerk all the time. Mostly. But not always. I do think that in the beginning his chasing Rory was all about getting the unattainable, but in the end I think he geniunely liked her. There is obviously the scene in 'The Breakup part II' which shows this but I won't mention that one as other people already have. Also in the one after that episode where they are being all awkward around each other and then they have the 'let's be friends' talk. Tristan is not the smirking, egotistical playboy during that talk - he is showing another side of him. He could have easily started bragging about how he and Rory Gilmore kissed at the party, and Rory would have not been able to deny it because she's not a good liar. He needn't have mentioned the crying and she would have been too embarressed to mention it...but he didn't. He kept quiet. Why? If all he cared about was conquering the Mary who shunned, him surely he would have been bragging about it to anyone and everyone. He must have had some feelings for her that went beyond lust or the need to prove that he could get her.

After he tells Paris thet they should be friends and Rory yells at him about him not trying hard, he says something along the lines of

Tristan: Is it right to go out with her when I like someone else?"
Rory: You're not over Summmer yet?"
Tristan (sarcastically): Right, I'm not over Summer yet

He looks so hopefully at her, there is sincerity in his expression rather than his usual cockey demeanour. Im my opinion that is just like ASP hitting us over the head with a hammer crying "Tristan likes Rory. I mean really likes Rory!"  Maybe it's just me who picked up on that. *shrugs*

I think if CMM had stayed longer they might have tried to persue a love/hate relationship with Tristan and Rory after she and Dean broke up. I do think that if Tristan had stayed the character of Jess would never come because that would have been too many boys at once and the relationships thing is only a side story.

Thanks to honkifuluvGG for the signature
kstarprincess
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 12

Gilmore Girls rox my world

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2008, 09:17:59 pm »

i loved tristan too! he's one of my favorite characters from ggirls, and i must say... i was very sad when they sent him 'off to military school'.

Gilmore Girls lover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2008, 10:09:01 pm »

I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that Chad Michael Murray is an ass in real life. It's such an awful feeling, I mean, the man could be a great guy. He is really really hot though.

Tristan...he is...a spoiled immature neglected teenage kid. Who fell in love for the first time in his life and handled it like a jackass. Most probably did something stupid to get parents attention, went to jail, is serving time. Or got to his senses, is very successful, has a beautiful family and loves his wife very much. I'd say first option. But...who knows..
I hate Chad. I hate everything about him. He has no family, he was married to Sophia Bush. She's really really nice. Then he cheated on her. Some say witj Paris Hilton. Now he's engaged ot an 18 year old named Kenzie Dalton.
I hate him, and I don't care if he's the main character of One Tree Hill.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: