7.05 - The Great Stink
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2014, 05:33:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 118501 Members
Latest Member: sdvphxyh

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.05 - The Great Stink
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Print
Author Topic: 7.05 - The Great Stink  (Read 64207 times)
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 07, 2006, 12:16:00 pm »

Not to mention cast aspersions on her child rearing ability.  "Did you ever think that maybe you just got lucky with Rory?"

When did Luke say that??

Nick &Nora and Sid & Nancy - when Jess first came to Stars Hollow:

LUKE: Oh, you have a kid, so you know everything, right?

LORELAI: I have a kid, so yeah, I know a little more than you do.

LUKE: You know, you ever think maybe you just got lucky with Rory? I mean, you did get pregnant at sixteen. That doesn't show the greatest decision making skills, now does it?

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
cranky
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

certified GG fan

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 07, 2006, 02:12:11 pm »

I know I should'nt say this here, but the dialog Dani's written reminded me that Luke and Lorelai's conversations used to be so great, so enjoyable. I miss it so much.

Lorelai: I don't want to be Mrs. "Hayden Planeterium" for the rest of my life, I'm Lorelai Gilmore, without the Gilmore, it's like 'Gil-(you know)less' Smiley)
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 07, 2006, 04:03:27 pm »

That's true, trying to leave things unsaid seriously backfired for her, but wiring her mouth shut for half a season was a labor of love. Sigh, you learn, you cope, you learn to cope...

zeddie
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 45

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2006, 05:20:06 pm »

WOW - this could be me saying all of this.  Except i did not even like the first show that much. Everyone is in STEPFORD right? Thanks for expressing it this way - i dig you.

quote author=j3zzzi link=topic=4830.msg204426#msg204426 date=1161738182]
I just finished watching...

and I really am beginning to not like this season.
Last episode was fine. I thought things were looking up, but not really.

Things in this episode weren't really good at all.
I can't really explain why - it's boring... The whole Sherry thing just seems unnatural.
And Laine? What happened to her? They announced she was pregnant - and she hasn't appeared the last few weeks.
Things just seem out of focus... I don't know, a lot of you probably disagree.

To be honest, the only episode that was able to draw any emotion inside of me was the season premiere.
All of that after, I just sat there watching the TV... Maybe a smile here or there, but that's it.

Lorelai: Please Luke, please please please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus--
Lorelai: Five.  But yours is better.

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!"
IN OMNIA PARATUS
Aimmers514
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 14, 2006, 12:40:45 pm »

oh the pickles....wow, something new every time on GG...

I was really excited to see the townspeople back on the show...I've been missing them!

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2007, 11:52:01 pm »

Once it was rotten eggs, now it's pickles and every time that Taylor has a solution for the town! That crazy but loveable Taylor! (I know that I'll get crap for saying that one!  Tongue)

I didn't think Rory to be the jealous type, but then again, she's got so much going on. I thought that it was pretty surprising that she would let something like Logan's coworker fire her up so, I guess maybe I wasn't thinking when I saw this episode. I'm glad that they got everything worked out between the two of them.

I was also a bit shocked to hear that they were going to France, together, all of them! There goes Christopher with his money thing again...always there to save the day with...money! Sorry! It was interesting to see the whole interaction/ discuss about raising children between the two of them as well.

This epidsode was just full of surprises for me I guess! Having watched it again, I'm less surpised but can tell a change in things I guess...Again, just my humble opinion here!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
~*emily*~
« Reply #276 on: January 21, 2007, 09:10:29 am »

The part of this episode that really made me laugh was the ending, where they were all in the car, listening to that song on the radio that i recognize as one my dad used to play... anyway, and then they cross from no-pickle land to rotting-pickle land, and all of the sudden rory, lorelai, and chris make these hilarious faces, and then the credits start. i rewinded that and watched it over and over lol!!! i still don't like chris, though...

also, did anyone notice bobbi-leg-girl is the same actress who plays orbit girl in those gum commercials. you know, "dirty mouth? clean it up, with orbit!" *flashes big smile and her bright white teeth glimmer*
LovesToRead
« Reply #277 on: January 21, 2007, 12:29:21 pm »

I didn't think Rory to be the jealous type, but then again, she's got so much going on. I thought that it was pretty surprising that she would let something like Logan's coworker fire her up so, I guess maybe I wasn't thinking when I saw this episode. I'm glad that they got everything worked out between the two of them.

I don't think it's really that she was jealous in the sense that she thought Logan would cheat on her with Bobbi.  I think it was more that she was jealous that Bobbi gets to see and interact with Logan on a daily basis and she doesn't (and she saw him even less at that point).

also, did anyone notice bobbi-leg-girl is the same actress who plays orbit girl in those gum commercials. you know, "dirty mouth? clean it up, with orbit!" *flashes big smile and her bright white teeth glimmer*

I never noticed that before.  That's hilarious.  I'll never be able to look at her the same way again (without imaging the actress doing that commercial).
Southern Lorelai
Diner Owner

Community Points: 77

Hi! I'm Ashlee, and I'm from Louisiana... I'm 21.

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2007, 01:18:30 pm »

I just personally didn't really like Bobbi too much... I think that she was definately trying to "impress" Logan too much in front of Rory.

I can't believe that Lorelai and Christopher are taking Gigi to Paris to meet her horrible mother. I personally think that Loreali is a fool for letting herself settle for Christopher. I think that is what she's doing just because she slept with him instead of waiting for Luke to clear his head. I think that she is trying to do what she thinks she should have done when she got pregnant with Rory - settle down with Christopher. I just hope that she will go to Luke and apologize and he takes her back, but I know that won't happen.  Cry

Logan: Thank you for being who I want to get out of hospital for.
I love Amber, Brenda, and Dayna!
I only like coffee with my oxygen.
MaRcOPoLoxxx
Town Resident

Community Points: 34

*Java Junkies*

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2007, 06:43:20 pm »

i dont like bobbi either i think its funny tho that logan didnt even want to work he and no hes sooo into it and cares about it so much

thanks lukesgirl for the awesome siggy

*Literati*
*Java Junkie*
*Religous Rebelions*
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2007, 07:28:45 am »

also, did anyone notice bobbi-leg-girl is the same actress who plays orbit girl in those gum commercials. you know, "dirty mouth? clean it up, with orbit!"

I did notice that! It's pretty funny! Cheesy I loved this episode. I thought it was so cute that Logan suprised Rory. I LOVE Logan! Hearts

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

gilmore2972
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

Gilmore Girls isn't just a show, it's a life style

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2007, 01:58:13 pm »

i was sweet wat logan did for rory
GGfanemma
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 80

Literati~Java Junkie forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: November 22, 2007, 10:33:00 am »

also, did anyone notice bobbi-leg-girl is the same actress who plays orbit girl in those gum commercials. you know, "dirty mouth? clean it up, with orbit!"

I did notice that! It's pretty funny! Cheesy I loved this episode. I thought it was so cute that Logan suprised Rory. I LOVE Logan! Hearts

I knew I had seen her! At first I thought she was from the Orbit commercials, but it seems like she has a different accent.  And it was sweet of Logan to surprise her. I like Logan the most out of all of Rory's boyfriends. All her other ones were kind of jerks. Cheesy Especially Dean!!!!

Member of the Planless People Club!
Member of the I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club!
Member of The People Who Get Hurt A Lot Club!
Member of the Easily Addicted To TV Shows Club!
Tutorgirl99
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

"And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb"

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 05, 2008, 08:02:04 pm »

Tell rory how they made you wear the stripy outfit mom! Grin

Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2009, 12:26:34 pm »

Tell rory how they made you wear the stripy outfit mom! Grin

LMA0 at how Edward ran over to see the pics on Lorelai's cellphone. Cheesy

Rory's jealously over the chewing gum chick was annoying, please go back ot London Logan.

PERMANENTLY!

Who the hell sends a 4yr old to Paris, with a barely legal Nanny?

Christopher=TOOL!

This season is quite disappointing so far, doesn't seem like VINTAGE GG to me. 
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: