7.05 - The Great Stink
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 22, 2014, 12:30:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 122694 Members
Latest Member: MollyBates

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.05 - The Great Stink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: 7.05 - The Great Stink  (Read 64731 times)
kmmw1090
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 06:31:34 pm »

I actually enjoyed this episode.  I think the dialog speed is back up to past seasons.  I like having stars hollow story lines so I enjoyed the pickles mishap.  I did not care much for last season and I think it was because it did not have enough stars hollow story lines.  I am not a big fan of chris but I can put up with it because  I don't think c&l will last.        
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 06:32:49 pm »

First, is next week's episode a rerun, because there was no preview for next week.

Second, shut up Aerie girls.  I would get into a rant on their completely biased opinion of Logan (if you're going to put people on tv as, I assume representatives of the fans, it should be more balanced) but the Aerie's are a waste of precious oxygen that could go to someone else.  Like a frog.  (sarcasm and hyperbole, don't actually mean that they should die.  Just get off my tv screen)

Okay, on to the episode.  Lets get the insignificant things out of the way.  Pickle story, stupid.  Although when I heard about it, I thought no way would fussy Taylor not do everything to get rid of the smell.  But, I think they made him fussy enough in another way that it made sense.  For a pointless pickle story.

I don't watch this show for the comedy (I know, odd) but I did laugh at Lorelai telling Rory she was a filthy girl for farming rutabagas.

Ha!  When Lorelai said she's not known for keeping her mouth shut, I said, "You should watch season 6, honey."  I understand her reluctance to talk in this instance because of the whole Luke thing, but the way she explained it to Sookie was clunky, like it was really a conversation for the audience's benefit.  Listen up people.  This is why Lorelai and Luke were having problems, and Lorelai is looking for something different with Christopher.  You know, in case you didn't watch the second half of last season.

Few things to touch on with Rory and Logan.  First, shut up again, Aeries.  Second, I did like the surprise visit.  Third, I don't know if anyone else feels this way (Logan seems to be on permanent probabation as a character) but I found nothing suspicious or foreshadowing about Bobbi.  He's neither clueless or heartless enough to invite Rory to a dinner with "the other woman"  I think, and it may have been naive or underestimating on his part, that Bobbi's gender was a non issue.  He probably never realized that he never used pronouns.  Plus, there was a distinct change from how he introduced Rory as his girlfriend here, and the first time he ever said the words to Honor back in season 5.  I think he was slow on the uptake to notice Rory's uncomfortableness.  Well, part of me thinks that.  He spent a lot of time celebrating the deal, and not drawing Rory in or turning the conversation to her a bit, which wasn't good, but I also saw some hand squeezes that might have indicated a silent form of understanding.  I also don't see Rory losing an argument or being weak (shut up!) because of what happened at the end.  She was jealous, that was really the bottom line, and she realized it.  And, Logan did notice that she was upset (his well honed Rory radar, like I said, was possibly slow, but it was still working) and apologized for the dinner not being what she expected.  I could honestly see the same thing happening in reverse, with Logan being jealous and Rory being the one to find him amusing and liking to be missed.  Although I think they need to explore other issues than them missing each other.  And, again, it wouldn't hurt to see Logan frazzled and flustered and Rory being the one to calm him down.  (Okay, that touching on things took up a good deal, but what can I say?  This is my favorite storyline)

I think it's just a desperate attempt at hope on my part, because everytime I see a spoiler picture, I can swear Christopher's hair is growing, but then the episode comes on, and the hair is still terribly short.  *chants* Grow! Grow! Grow!*  chants*  I'm glad Lorelai did speak up.  I'm glad Christopher listened eventually.  I think both the R/L and L/C storylines suffered from wrapping up in so late.  More time on the issues than on the solving, so that might have seemed rushed.  And, much as I like seeing Rory with Logan, and just seeing Christopher, they need to work on having more Lorelai/Rory.

And, again, could we see Lorelai do something at the inn?  Greet a guest, rush off to handle a crisis?  Even actually see her delegate a responsibility, like we saw with Rory and the paper.  

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 06:33:58 pm »

I loved how emily was enjoying dinner and the night, than Lorelai started to kick into her comments at the end.  That was funny

By far my favorite part!  I was getting a little worried when Lorelai agreed to play tennis.  Shocked  Total save at the end.  I've never seen an episode bounce so quickly in the last five minutes.  I was wondering where they were going with all of it -- and then all of the "Lorelai-ness" kicked in at the end.  I love how she's analyzing herself and saying that it's not like herself to speak up.  And then she did.  She and Christopher actually had adult communication  -- in the bathroom!  Cheesy

Okay, after this episode I'm completely on board with Rory and Logan.  It took awhile.  I love how patient and understanding he was about her insecurities . . .

Wasn't too sure how I was feeling about the epi as I was watching it - and then Lorelai, Chris, and Rory at the end with the music and the pickles . . . it left me on a high.  

bethany
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 06:39:43 pm »

Wow, out of the people who have already responded...I seem like the only one who really liked tonights episode?

Notes
-I thought it was wierd that Lorelai made so many Luke references. She's definitely still attracted to him.
-Sorry, I hate Bobbi. And it's not because I'm a Rory/Logan shipper, she just had the subconcious ego that REALLY annoyed me.
-What are they doing to Sookie? Like, all of a sudden she's so...shallow! And I loovee Sookie!
-Those AErie girls or w/e they're called after the show need to get a life. I hated how they were like "Logan took advantage of the situation!" Excuse me, if your bf/gf who you haven't seen in months (apparently), and is in another country and he/she came to visit due to bussiness but had a few hours to spare to be with you...wouldn't you like it if he/she came to visit? I mean cmon...that's just dumb.
-I. Love. Chris. Lorelai and Chris had their first real fight-which proves they are, in fact, human-and made a compromise that was beneficial to both sides. Cause, and effect. Lorelai spoke up for herself, didn't get all of what she wanted, but now can prove some of her point, and go to Europe with her boyfriend.
-However, this is not to say I liked how Chris handled himself after Lorelai tried to explain herself in the bathroom. She didn't mean to say "You feel this amd blah blah blah..." but more of "I'm trying to understand you so we can work out a compromise together."
-I will say this every freaking post I make until I see it happen-WHERE THE HECK IS PAUL ANKA!!!  Huh Smiley

Yea...I think I like Chris now. There's just something about him...Luke is gonna have to do something very big to get Lorelia back...if he wants her back...

I really liked this episode. It was very classic...I don't know. I think it was the best so far from this season.

Thanks to Simply Cynical for the sig!
jayde
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 06:45:12 pm »

Second, shut up Aerie girls.  

Since I'm new to the boards I haven't picked up on all the lingo yet. I know who the Tweedles are (augh red dress) but "Aerie girls"? Smiley

*Edit* Okay, I think this is something that comes after the show commenting on it that I don't get on my station. Since everyone seems to hate them I guess I'm not missing anything but a chance to throw some rotten tomatoes I normally have reserved for Kirk.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 06:49:26 pm by jayde » Logged
jjpolitico
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 06:46:20 pm »

Second, shut up Aerie girls.  I would get into a rant on their completely biased opinion of Logan (if you're going to put people on tv as, I assume representatives of the fans, it should be more balanced) but the Aerie's are a waste of precious oxygen that could go to someone else.  Like a frog.  (sarcasm and hyperbole, don't actually mean that they should die.  Just get off my tv screen)

Few things to touch on with Rory and Logan.  First, shut up again, Aeries.  Second, I did like the surprise visit.  Third, I don't know if anyone else feels this way (Logan seems to be on permanent probabation as a character) but I found nothing suspicious or foreshadowing about Bobbi.  He's neither clueless or heartless enough to invite Rory to a dinner with "the other woman"  I think, and it may have been naive or underestimating on his part, that Bobbi's gender was a non issue.  He probably never realized that he never used pronouns.  Plus, there was a distinct change from how he introduced Rory as his girlfriend here, and the first time he ever said the words to Honor back in season 5.  I think he was slow on the uptake to notice Rory's uncomfortableness.  Well, part of me thinks that.  He spent a lot of time celebrating the deal, and not drawing Rory in or turning the conversation to her a bit, which wasn't good, but I also saw some hand squeezes that might have indicated a silent form of understanding.  I also don't see Rory losing an argument or being weak (shut up!) because of what happened at the end.  She was jealous, that was really the bottom line, and she realized it.  And, Logan did notice that she was upset (his well honed Rory radar, like I said, was possibly slow, but it was still working) and apologized for the dinner not being what she expected.  I could honestly see the same thing happening in reverse, with Logan being jealous and Rory being the one to find him amusing and liking to be missed.  Although I think they need to explore other issues than them missing each other.  And, again, it wouldn't hurt to see Logan frazzled and flustered and Rory being the one to calm him down.  (Okay, that touching on things took up a good deal, but what can I say?  This is my favorite storyline)

I agree - hate the aeries I hope the reason we didn't have a preview for next week was cause they took up the time slot!

2nd - I was really worried when I read in the spoilers about Bobbi.  But, I feel better - glad Rory told Logan how she felt, but didn't get too emotional.  To me Logan was acting like a guy...guys are slow on the uptake. But major points for him picking up on it after dinner and not letting it slide until Rory shared her feelings.  I was a little disappointed that he didn't respond more with words - us girls like to hear words.  Smiley

Loved the phone conversation between Rory & Lorelai!  It felt like a classic GG moment.    Cheesy

Lastly, while I am a L/L fan, I think that Lorelai and Chris need to explore a relationship together.  I think its important in order for Lorelai to grow. In past seasons when they've tried or been close to trying something they've had no control of has broken them apart.  They need to explore this in order for Lorelai to realize that Luke is the best life partner for her.  However, I hope when DR finally lets her choose Luke that he (DR) doesn't force her to cut Chris from her life.  He's the father of her child - they will always have a connection and should be on friendly terms.

I'm new here, but that's my 2 cents.  Wink
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 06:46:59 pm »

Wow, out of the people who have already responded...I seem like the only one who really liked tonights episode?

Hey, bethany, you're not alone!!! I liked it too.  There was a great deal of communication between L/C and R/L and I was happy to see it.

-I will say this every freaking post I make until I see it happen-WHERE THE HECK IS PAUL ANKA!!!  Huh Smiley

You didn't see him?  He was the focus of the entire first scene?  Cheesy

gilmore_grl_4_ever
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 06:49:06 pm »

ok.. ummm like i aint even a shippmate.. im a narco.. but i enjoyed the logan and rory part!!
gilmoregirlslover8
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 06:50:54 pm »

Yes I liked the whole phone part with Lorelai and Rory!!

Yes the Aries girls I can not stand they just need to take them off and put anything else there!!

~Keri

Gilmore Girls will never be forgotten!!
GG602
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 15

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2006, 06:52:20 pm »

First off, I think it is really funny that I had no idea who the actress who plays Bobbi was going to be, but I knew exactly what she would look like.  And when I first saw her on the screen, I was amazed about how dead-on my vision was.  

I liked how the writers just cut right to the chase - showing us the obvious differences between the relationship between L/L and C/L.  However, I do not think it was appropriate for Lorelai to compare Luke and Chris right to Chris's face, even if Chris was coming out the winner (when she was telling him how she liked that he told her about the letter).  I heard:  "Whew, I guess it was a good thing I'm with you, then."  

Why should Lorelai be so upset over Chris sending GiGi to see Sherry?  Sherry obviously thought about what she did and is looking for forgiveness and a chance to know her daughter, and although it was terrible, everyone deserves a second chance.  Not to mention that she is the girl's MOTHER.  Wouldn't Lorelai be happy that Chris doesn't want to go?  Why would she want to put Chris near Sherry?   What is the big deal of sending her with the Nanny?  I am 23 and teach Pre-School 4 hours a day, controlling TEN four year old kids at a time.  A qualified 25 year old could no-doubtedly care for a 4 year old on a plane, and then bring her to her MOTHER!!  (Then again, Sherry could make the effort to come back to the U.S. if she really wants to see GiGi.)  

Rory, Rory, Rory.  What has gotten into you?
I know she was always a litte insecure about Logan, ever since the casual dating/seeing Logan with other girls/head in the toilet/we weren't broken up saga.  But her character has grown so much, and her realtionship with Logan has evolved into someting really serious...it's time for her to put some trust in his love. (However, I have always been one to believe that a girl can have a little breakdown about any seemingly ridiculous thing every once in a while.)

I liked the end scene where Chris/Rory/Lorelai were in the car together.  They really looked like a family and seemed happy that way.  (Well there, I said it.  Send the ravenous poodles to my door if you must, but also know that I will always remain a true JJ at heart.)

I would give you a proper hug, but my pockets are full of Applejacks.
Ggirlfan

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2006, 06:59:42 pm »

I can't stand the Aerie girls either! I never agree with what they have to say.  I don't know where the "Logan took advantage of the situation" came from either.  I really like Logan's character.  I think it was nice for him to notice that Rory was not herself, and when he realized why, he tried to make her feel better.  I think Logan is really starting to grow up!  He wouldn't let Rory get away with saying nothing was wrong, he pulled it out of her.  I think that is a good character trait that Logan has.

It was nice to see Lor and Chris actually disagreeing and communicating too, but I agree with Dani.  Its funny how Lorelai has been making comments about Chris "getting her" and telling Sookie how she didn't say anything to Chris because she thought he was Luke.  Almost like the writers ARE trying to show you that there is better communication with Chris and Lor.

The pickles story was a lil silly, although it was funny at the end in the car when all of a sudden they all made those faces and you knew exactly why!  I think it was only a way to show an emergency town meeting where Lor KNEW Luke would be there.  It was kinda cool to see Stars Hollow town characters again.

Its funny how Emily and Richard just talk and talk and talk and don't even realize that Chris and Lor are not even participating in the conversation.  I guess its good in a way considering they have been married all these years and can still enjoy having good conversation with each other (not like a lot of older couples that I know that barely say two words to each other!)

I am liking this season...much better than last season.  I am happy after the episode, not depressed anymore.

Why should Lorelai be so upset over Chris sending GiGi to see Sherry?  Sherry obviously thought about what she did and is looking for forgiveness and a chance to know her daughter, and although it was terrible, everyone deserves a second chance.  Not to mention that she is the girl's MOTHER.  Wouldn't Lorelai be happy that Chris doesn't want to go?  Why would she want to put Chris near Sherry?   What is the big deal of sending her with the Nanny?  I am 23 and teach Pre-School 4 hours a day, controlling TEN four year old kids at a time.  A qualified 25 year old could no-doubtedly care for a 4 year old on a plane, and then bring her to her MOTHER!!  (Then again, Sherry could make the effort to come back to the U.S. if she really wants to see GiGi.) 

I think Lorelai wanted Chris to take GiGi to check out the situation. I think she was seeing it from a parents point of view.  Like she said, even though Sherry is her MOTHER, what kind of a mother just takes off on her baby for her own life.  I think it is important for Chris to be there to reintroduce GiGi to her mother. Gigi was a BABY when she left.  It will probably be very confusing for her.  If GiGi knew her mother, and traveled back and forth to see her, I think it would be different.  I know I would not be comfortable just sending my child overseas to stay with their parent who just upped and abandonded them as a baby with out checking out the situation myself.

~KRISTIN~
jayde
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2006, 07:02:34 pm »

Why should Lorelai be so upset over Chris sending GiGi to see Sherry?  Sherry obviously thought about what she did and is looking for forgiveness and a chance to know her daughter, and although it was terrible, everyone deserves a second chance.  Not to mention that she is the girl's MOTHER.  Wouldn't Lorelai be happy that Chris doesn't want to go?  Why would she want to put Chris near Sherry?   What is the big deal of sending her with the Nanny?  I am 23 and teach Pre-School 4 hours a day, controlling TEN four year old kids at a time.  A qualified 25 year old could no-doubtedly care for a 4 year old on a plane, and then bring her to her MOTHER!!  (Then again, Sherry could make the effort to come back to the U.S. if she really wants to see GiGi.)  

Okay a 15-page apology note is one thing but Sherry has got to earn some trust here before Chris can just ship Gigi off with a nanny to Paris. The nanny may be perfectly capable but the nanny is not the daddy. This is a big parental responsibility thing. And yeah, why can't Sherry haul her butt back to the U.S.? I don't trust her.

I think Lorelai is thinking more for what is best for Gigi then worrying about the "danger" of sending Chris off to where Sherry is. That's very mature of her too. If she agreed that Chris could send his toddler off without him just so she could keep him away from Sherry I'd toss a saved-for-Kirk rotten tomato at her. Yes Sherry is Gigi's mother. A mother that bailed on her and hasn't said a peep for two years. Trust. Earning. Time.

It does seem like a bizarre plot line though doesn't it? This is because it is supposed to parallel a conflict like the Luke/April/Anna one in order to compare Luke and Chris. DR is spelling it out. He said he wasn't writing this season as the last season but it seems he's really trying to get somewhere fast.
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2006, 07:08:41 pm »

-Sorry, I hate Bobbi. And it's not because I'm a Rory/Logan shipper, she just had the subconcious ego that REALLY annoyed me.

I think Bobbi had to be someone that Rory would be convincingly jealous of, and also for more than just she's a woman.  I don't think Bobbi meant to come off as egotistical or condescending, but she needed to appear that way to Rory, because it wasn't only jealousy, but Rory's insecurites of not fitting in that she represented.

-Those AErie girls or w/e they're called after the show need to get a life. I hated how they were like "Logan took advantage of the situation!" Excuse me, if your bf/gf who you haven't seen in months (apparently), and is in another country and he/she came to visit due to bussiness but had a few hours to spare to be with you...wouldn't you like it if he/she came to visit? I mean cmon...that's just dumb.

Ugh, I just cannot resist.  First, I agree with everything.  He wouldn't come unless it was business?  Probably not, but it's not like he's spending years away from her and making excuses everytime she suggests they get together.  Of course he wouldn't be coming now except for business, and Rory didn't expect him to.  It was an unexpected opportunity that he took and is a good thing, not a sign that he's a horrible inconsiderate boyfriend.  If Rory had been taking summer classes, she wouldn't surprise Logan with a visit to London unless she had another reason to be there either.  Second, the thing with the Aeries is, if someone here said those things about Logan, I would disagree (in a nice 6-8 paragraph post) but that would simply be their opinion.  Putting it on tv gives it the impression that they speak for the tv public (don't speak for me, Aeries!) or that the network, or whatever fools put them on, endorse that opinion.  I'd rather not be told what I'm supposed to think.  Let the show play out and I'll form my own opinions, thank you very much.

It seems they are writing Logan as getting into the job.  Not surprising.  Despite the whole "Lorelai took a different path" this show has pretty much set the younger crowd on a certain path and not deviated.  Usually it's self chosen (Rory -journalism, Lane- music) and this time, not, but the show has strongly hinted at Logan doing this, and they're saying he's finding he likes it.

I'm also a bit surprised Rory is an English major.  I mean, on the one hand it makes sense, but I had always assumed she was a Poli Sci major so that she could have an understanding of world events.  Second, that sticks a big wedge in the whole "I'm not going to be a journalist so there's no reason to go to school" thing that started the Rory meltdown of season 6 part 1.  I was an English major, and it's not a journalism concentration, although there can be classes in it.  (But, I'm not a Yale alumnus, so I could be wrong)  Still, Rory must have taken a lot of classes that had nothing to do with her goal of becoming a journalist.  I know, it's late, but that makes me cry foul at her rationalization.  Besides, English isn't a get a job degree (unless you're going to be a teacher)

-However, this is not to say I liked how Chris handled himself after Lorelai tried to explain herself in the bathroom. She didn't mean to say "You feel this amd blah blah blah..." but more of "I'm trying to understand you so we can work out a compromise together."
I think this was another example of insecurity -his this time.  That she didn't think he could make good decisions for Gigi, which put him on the defensive.  And, I think he did hear that, even if she didn't say it.  
I was getting a little worried when Lorelai agreed to play tennis.  Shocked  Total save at the end.  

Yeah, I figured that this would throw some people.  My thoughts were part "watch the board explode" and part "but look, Lorelai only gave an unenthusiastic response, and probably didn't even really register what was being said.  It was all Emily enjoying her fantasy while Lorelai and Christopher continued their argument silently"

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
jinglesosborne

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2006, 07:10:25 pm »

Ironically, this show was named "The Great Stink" which aptly describes my impression of this episode.  I've not hated all of the episodes of this season, but this one was really dull, despite the pickle show.  I'm not sure why I wanted to fall asleep during this show, but I've been sifting through and trying to find reasons:

Chris and Lorelai make a dull couple.  I like Chris, but their storylines - the movie on the barn, the schoolyard scene - feel dull.

Logan and Rory are beginning to make a dull couple, partially because most of their conversations have to happen by text messaging or phone.  Yawn.

We haven't seen enough of the supporting cast - Paris, Lane, Mrs. Kim, Jackson and Sookie, Babette and Mory.  These are the people who make the show a varied celebration of small-town life.  I loved the injection of Kirk into the scene where he opens a coffee shop opposite Luke's.  More of this please!

Not enough funny references.  This episode seemingly had none, though I'm sure some were buried in the droning.  Even the dialogue wasn't chock full of the wit and language that made it so good in previous episodes.

Not enough kitsch.  Yes, there were the pickles.  But it seemingly had little to do with the plot.  Before, the kitsch was fabulous - Cinnamon's Wake or the Basket scene in which the men buy the women's baskets then picnic with them.  The dearth of unusual things really makes the show dull, because if I want pure drama, there's plenty of other shows on television in which women get jealous, babies appear out of nothing, and relationships never go quite right.

In summary, I'm sure not all of this is Dave's fault.  After all, this episode wasn't even written by him.  However, if scripts that don't play with the things that made GG so wonderful "back in the day" don't soon become the norm, I think this season is going to head to the scrapyard.  I'm holding out hope that next week will be better and not so snore-inducing.

NATALIE (to Lorelai): You have your mother’s wit.
EMILY: Sometimes I wish she’d give it back.
GG602

Community Points: 15

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2006, 07:11:00 pm »

You guys are right; I guess it would be ridiculous for Chris to just send GiGi alone, since Sherry has not proven to be trustworthy yet.  But my main problem is that Lorelai cares so much.  I would expect her distaste for Sherry and possible fear that Chris and Sherry visiting could lead to something more would outweigh any other concerns.  I would have expected her to not want GiGi to go at all, rather than send Chris with her.

I think Lorelai wanted Chris to take GiGi to check out the situation. I think she was seeing it from a parents point of view.  Like she said, even though Sherry is her MOTHER, what kind of a mother just takes off on her baby for her own life.  I think it is important for Chris to be there to reintroduce GiGi to her mother. Gigi was a BABY when she left.  It will probably be very confusing for her.  If GiGi knew her mother, and traveled back and forth to see her, I think it would be different.  I know I would not be comfortable just sending my child overseas to stay with their parent who just upped and abandonded them as a baby with out checking out the situation myself.

I would give you a proper hug, but my pockets are full of Applejacks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: