Balcony Buddies (Lorelai and Chris) - Genes don't lie
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 01, 2014, 05:25:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 115418 Members
Latest Member: KLaidlaw

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Relationship Threads
| | | |-+  Balcony Buddies (Lorelai and Chris) - Genes don't lie
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32 Print
Author Topic: Balcony Buddies (Lorelai and Chris) - Genes don't lie  (Read 83628 times)
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 03:15:50 am »

Yep I'm a JJ. But I like her with Chris. But I think those 2 have a bond, a history....they cling together when shit hits the van. They are good together, but I don't believe they are meant to be, sorry. But I don't mind watching their friendship. I think, why not. Why shouldn't Lorelai have a great friendship with Chris...sure we all know she's going back to Luke in the end but that doesn't mean she can't be close to Chris as well. I don't mind that. To be earnest, I'm a noddie, but purely physical...Chris is better looking.   Grin 

LORELAI: Oh, dont be embarrassed Snuffy, Im just teasing. Itd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

hannahbanana806
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 09:44:04 am »

i think theyre good as friends, but i wouldnt want to see lorelei ditch luke for chris!
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 09:13:49 am »

I agree with White Onyx. I am a Java Junkie as well but Chris and Lorelai have a past with a bond that will  always be there. Their chemistry is sky high and they enjoy each other's company. While I'm all for a Luke and Lorelai happy ending, I like Chris and Lor together. There is something between them that won't go away. They're better off as friends, but they are cute together. They need a close friendship to move on. They know that there is always someone you can go to if things are going wrong...each other.

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 01:48:08 pm »

I really like Chris.  Yes, he has made some mistakes in the past, but think about it, so did Loerlai.  He has tried to be there and fix his mistakes and do good, and I think that he is a good guy.  He has really tried to correct his mistakes.  Whenever Loerlai and Chris are together, it just fells "right."   They make a great couple.  Lauren and Chris are both increditble actors and they have such chemistry in front of the camera.  They have more chemestry in front of the camera than Luke and Loerlai will ever have.  In the end, I would love to see Chris and Lorelai end up together, but I don't think that is going to happen.  (I am okay with L&L, but I would rather it be Chris and Loerlai.)   If L&L do end up together, I hope that Chris will be a big part of their life, as a good friend, nothing more, nothing less.

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 593

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 01:52:10 pm »

Hey! I'm torn. I really like Chris and Lorelai, the chemistry is undeniable Yet Lorelai really loves Luke, but lately he's been treating her like crap. So if Luke is going to be like that, I think anyone is better. I'm torn.

But here's a balcony buddy sig someone might like. (It was a leftover from when I made some for Marian!) PM me if you're interested in it!

I'm Melissa and here's my son.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B Fan Club/ HonOURary Australian/
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 04:43:52 pm »

I love that one, but I'm stickying to the one I chose. But thanks!

I used to be okay with L&L endling together (I think I was a JJ for a while), but now I'm not. And I know that's the way it's going to end, so it kinda drives me crazy.
And I agree, Lauren and Chris (what's the actor's name?) have such a better chemestry than Lauren and Scott.

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
GilmoreGirlx1217
Town Resident

"happy birthday"

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 04:54:34 pm »

i dont want luke and loralei, i think it'd be cool if luke went back to anna, or else why drag them in the show, yes they are soul mates, yada yada,  but chris is cuter, and likes logan better, and i like logan, and as you all said, better chemistry.

Funny moments!

LOGAN: Huh. Is it me, or could the penguins march through here?
RORY: She's probably mad because she found out we're having sex.
LOGAN: She what?
RORY [shrugs]: She found out we're having sex.
LOGAN: How the hell'd she find that out?
RORY [sweetly]: I told her minister.
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 06:24:01 am »

Ah. Chris. I can just see him and Lorelai together, but I can't actually decide if I love him or hate him! One episode I love him, the next, I want to throw him off a cliff!

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
potostfbeyeluvr
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 06:33:31 am »

Ah. Chris. I can just see him and Lorelai together, but I can't actually decide if I love him or hate him! One episode I love him, the next, I want to throw him off a cliff!

Smiley I know the feeling. Sometimes I love him, sometimes he just ticks me off. For me it was about fiuring out which happened more: Loving him or hating him? When I saw that it was 'loving him' I just took all the times that I hated him and watched them with one thought in mind. "He's a human too, and he's not always this way. Try to frgive him for his mistakes."

That's a big part of why I'm a BB today.

In support of the unsupported ships: Christopher and Lorelai. Luke and Rory. Jess and Lorelai. Jess and Lane. Emily and Jess.

Why should these ships get less respect than others? How can any of us claim tolerence in real life if we can't live with TV show 'ships'? God help us all.
EternalFlame
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

Christopher & Lorelai Lover

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 11:33:24 am »

AH! I love Chris and Lorelai *giggles* not that that little thing i have saying 'christopher & lorelai lover' says anything.

But i do want to say i did like Luke, just not with Lorelai. If you see how Chris and Lore are together how can you not love them? Its obvious theres always a connection there.

*sighs* Why must us Chris/Lore fans be so out numbered?  Cry

Grin Aspiring Middy Grin Aimee Elizabeth- Causing Fear In Mothers Hearts Since 1988

Christopher & Lorelai Belong Together - CW stands for Cash Winnings
GreenEggsAndHam
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 85

~Chelsea~

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2006, 08:33:10 pm »

Ok, so I think that there is absolutley something that make the Chris/Lorelai relationship just jump out at you screaming "Look over here, can't you see that this is just completley meant to be!" and sure in the earlier seasons it always seemed right, but then when LL started going out, I liked them better. BUT the entire thing with April has just completely changed Luke, and that makes me mad because he treated Lorelai like dirt. Therefore, I think that I could go with Lorelai ending up with EITHER of them.

But I also think that if LL happens, Lorelai and Chris should be SUPER tight friends, just because you can't just get rid of him because he has a past with Lorelali and Rory.

And Lauren and David do have AMAZING chemistry...

<3 Paul Anka!

Jave Junkie F.A.I.T.H.!!!!
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2006, 08:42:19 pm »

I absolutely am a Balcony Buddy. Lor and Chris have a fantabulous history. They deserve to be together.

And BTW, thanks for the sig, Melissa  Wink

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
EternalFlame
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

Christopher & Lorelai Lover

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2006, 11:49:32 pm »

Hehe IM NOT ALONE! *hugs you all who like chris and lore*..okay my little oput burst is done.. its just exciting to not be all "Yesh i like them..dont eat me" Grin

Gah! They are so meant for eachother! I swear it on every fiber of my being. I think that a love like theirs, as unusual as it it, is something that doesnt go away.

Chris & Lore! Season 7 loves!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 09:11:07 pm by EternalFlame » Logged

Grin Aspiring Middy Grin Aimee Elizabeth- Causing Fear In Mothers Hearts Since 1988

Christopher & Lorelai Belong Together - CW stands for Cash Winnings
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2006, 06:20:10 pm »

It's time to rescue the balcony buddies page from oblivion. Now that Christopher has professed his love for Lorelai (and she called him back), I feel myself needing to take a second look at their relationship. Especially seeing as he's Rory's father. As I've been watching old episodes, my fondness for Christopher has definitely grown. There are many, many moments that make me want to root for them as a couple. I'm a java junkie (I really am), but I truly believe you can have more than one great love in your life. I have a feeling that Christopher's destiny with Lorelai is ill-fated, and I feel a little sorry for him. I also think Christopher is being unfairly demonized right now. (BTW, I posted these pics in the Chris appreciation thread as well. I hope that's okay. He seems to need all the help he can get!) Why I like Christopher:

Because he knows how to lead . . .

Lorelai: "You saved me. I love you. I want to have your baby! Ooops, too late."

Because he slept in the chair . . .

Because he gave her a "real" graduation present . . .

Chris: "Grab the bottle."
Lorelai: "Bossy -- I like it!"

Lorelai: "You were so sure you'd get lucky?"
Christopher: "I never dreamed I'd get this lucky."

Because he helped her when she needed him.

Because he couldn't just sit and drink coffee with her.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 06:26:24 pm by wmushell » Logged

wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 06:25:11 pm »

So, so sorry to double post -- but I'm dying to talk about S'Wonderful, S'Marvelous. I haven't jumped my java junkie ship yet but I am soooooo close after tonight's episode. It was really, truly romantic. Christopher and Lorelai seem to need each other right now. I'm still sure she'll end up with Luke, but that date was fabulous. Everything Lorelai has been lacking in her life lately -- fun, romance, someone putting you first. *sighs* If Christopher keeps this up, how can she resist? I don't think they're good for the long haul, but sometimes you just need to love and be loved. Christopher is providing that to her right now.

EDIT: Ha! I loved when Rory said that she didn't know the etiquette for when her mother is dating her father. Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 06:32:57 pm by wmushell » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: