What other TV shows do GG fans watch?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 07:06:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 122240 Members
Latest Member: Bobby2299m

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  What other TV shows do GG fans watch?
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] Print
Author Topic: What other TV shows do GG fans watch?  (Read 268455 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2895 on: July 14, 2009, 12:50:59 am »

Anyone else watch Britcoms?
Mighty Boosh? The IT Crowd? French and Saunders? Bottom? The Young Ones? Absolutley Fabulous?

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
~*SailorMoonFan*~
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

We are not what you think we are, we are golden!

View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: December 17, 2009, 01:47:01 pm »

Wow...no posts in awhile

I think Gossip Girl had some potentials when it first started but it turned out to be a lousy show in my opinion. I have two friends who were fans but stopped watching in the middle of the second season. It seems like the writers ran out of ideas.

I agree. Plus, it doesn't even follow the general plot/structure/anything of the books anymore. I mean, it didn't really to begin with, but now it really doesn't.

Does anyone watch Glee? I saw the pilot back in the spring and then watched this season and I'm absolutely obssessed  Grin
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 01:48:02 pm by ~*SailorMoonFan*~ » Logged

Narco:Because I love you, you idiot!

~This one's for the girls~
gilmoreguy78
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2897 on: December 21, 2009, 12:00:43 am »

I like Glee! I've only seen the pilot though. Sad I'll catch it on DVD.

I watch Parks & Recreation religiously, along with 30 Rock. And I've recently gotten into Samantha Who (because of Melissa "Sookie" McCarthy!) and Pushing Daisies.

"But this is America, where we unappologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremecy." ~ Lorelai Victoria Gilmore
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: December 21, 2009, 01:42:02 am »

The show i'm really looking forward to is Life Unexpected. It will premiere on The CW on Monday, January 18, 2010. If you're a fan of Roswell or Dawson's Creek then you'll probably wanna see it.  Smiley

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
~*SailorMoonFan*~
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

We are not what you think we are, we are golden!

View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: December 21, 2009, 03:06:25 pm »

Yeah the show is really good if you're into singing/theater kinds of things, because they do break out into song a lot. It's really funny too. Plus, Kristin Chenoweth and Josh Groban were guest stars, always a plus.

And I've recently gotten into Samantha Who (because of Melissa "Sookie" McCarthy!) and Pushing Daisies.

I loved those shows too I'm so mad they both got cancelled!

Narco:Because I love you, you idiot!

~This one's for the girls~
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: December 21, 2009, 07:04:04 pm »

Yeah the show is really good if you're into singing/theater kinds of things, because they do break out into song a lot. It's really funny too. Plus, Kristin Chenoweth and Josh Groban were guest stars, always a plus.

Seriously? Josh Groban was a guest on that show? I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info.  Smiley

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 253

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2901 on: March 20, 2012, 04:13:42 pm »

I think this is an important thread to revive now that Gilmore Girls is over and we've all moved on..
Favorite shows anyone?

Personally, I'm a huge Bones fan! The show will be the death of me. (Of course I can't get into the fandom like I did with GG because I don't think they're as friendly)
Also, Doctor Who. Kinda nerdy but it's seriously one of the best things I've ever watched.

Shows I'm checking out eventually: Sherlock, Downtown Abby, Dexter and Torchwood.

Shows I enjoy but have yet to catch up on: Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Office.

So.. Post!

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 558

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: March 20, 2012, 04:17:41 pm »

Wow, there will be so much new stuff that we have never discussed on here.

My favourites these days are Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Warehouse 13, Leverage, Covert Affairs, Supernatural (I struggle with the Dean is not Dean thing though), Revenge, Greys Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, oh and strangely enough, Man V Food! You Americans eat weird stuff! Haha!

Trying to get into Vampire Diaries and True Blood but I find one too cheesy and the other too gory, hehe!

Meanwhile, I am buzzed for The Hunger Games to come out tomorrow, I am a recent addict to the books!

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 593

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: March 20, 2012, 07:38:35 pm »

Perfect thread to get going!

I am a huge USA fan.  I love Burn Notice. Then there is Covert Affairs, Fairly Legal, Suits ...

Right now I am watching Once upon a Time, and I really enjoy the rewriting of the fairy tales and the mystery.

Shows I enjoy but have yet to catch up on: Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Offi
I have been trying to watch BBT as well with the many TBS reruns & such.

Hmmmm... What else am I watching.  We both love watching The Voice.  I have been watching Smash, Glee, Castle, Greys/Private Practice, Sanctuary ....
oh and strangely enough, Man V Food! You Americans eat weird stuff! Haha!

Eeeeewwwww! That is an extreme sampling, but not a real preview of wheat Americans do eat.  Those contests always gross me out!

I'm Melissa and here's my son.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B Fan Club/ HonOURary Australian/
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 593

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: March 20, 2012, 07:55:25 pm »

On Netflix I recently finished the entire series of Monk.  Awesome, still trying to find something to replace it.

Also I have enjoyed Drop Dead Diva on Netflix.  Mrs Kim plays her Korean assistants mom,  she has only been in one episode yet, but whenever she references her I smile.  Chris was a horrible client once too.

I'm Melissa and here's my son.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B Fan Club/ HonOURary Australian/
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: