What other TV shows do GG fans watch?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2014, 12:00:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475982 Posts in 1571 Topics by 106566 Members
Latest Member: LaurieOr

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  What other TV shows do GG fans watch?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 194 Print
Author Topic: What other TV shows do GG fans watch?  (Read 261772 times)
Satu
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 12:01:49 pm »

I love the British tv-serial called HeartBeat.
mateo
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 07:39:38 pm »

I watch CSI: NY, Numb3rs, Crossing Jordan, CSI: Miami, Desperate Housewifes, Judging Amy and The Guardian on TV and I dl GG, Lost, Will & Grace, Joey and The OC. And I started watching Stargate: Atlantis, but have only seen the first 5 episodes so far. I always need some Science Fiction. In the past years, it's been Star Trek and Farscape, but since it is over, I needed something new.

you're name is Bashir's bear.

I too love star trek. Crossing Jordan, The Daily Show, Simpsons.
Kukalaka
Inn Owner

Community Points: 349

~ Fanny ~

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 10:56:12 pm »

you're name is Bashir's bear.

woohoo, you're the first one who ever recognized that. Smiley

~ Foodie ~ Teacher's Pet ~
Survivor of the GG Drinking Game
Summer
twirling in the twilight
Diner Regular

Community Points: 57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 11:14:13 pm »

Heidi's heard this rant, but my television provider really... sucks, so I don't have the WB. Meaning I have to watch the end of the week, middle of the night, UPN reruns of WB shows. So that's how I catch GG, OTH, Everwood and Supernatural, when I have time.

I love Lost and Veronica Mars, which are on at the same time. I try to catch VM and watch the Lost rerun on Saturdays when I can. Nip/Tuck is <3.

Speaking of Lost... did anyone hear about Josh Holloway and his wife, Yessica, being awoken at gunpoint at their Hawa'i home last week? His cash, credit cards, and Mercedes Benz were stolen. Although the car was recovered, the criminal's not yet caught. My thoughts are with him and his wife. That's scary as all hell.

Morada
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

VA Beach, VA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2005, 07:02:26 am »

For someone who works at night, I only get to see a fraction of what I want to see.  I had to get rid of my cable, so the only time I see shows on any other channel than NBC or ABC is at work.  Thank God I have a job that allows me to see shows every once in a while if it's not busy.

Always make sure I see Gilmore Girls, but my other favorites when I can catch them somewhere are (in order by day of the week and time) Charmed, The West Wing, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Law & Order: CI, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Crossing Jordan, Medium, NCIS, Supernatural (love Jensen Ackles and Jared together!), Law & Order: SVU, Nip/Tuck, E-Ring, Lost, Law & Order (Plain Old Smiley), Over There (LOVE this show!), Smallville (gets weirder every year), Alias, Joey, Will & Grace, Everybody Hates Chris (funny as all out), Everwood, The Ghost Whisperer, Numb3rs and Bill Mahr.  I watch both Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis when they are in season.  I love Rescue Me and watched The 4400 as well as the Dead Zone over the summer. 

I was really disappointed to see Commander and Chief turn out to be so soapy.  I'm also wondering what the deal is with Scrubs.  Weren't they supposed to come back this season?

It only takes one kiss...

to speak from the heart.
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005, 07:24:46 am »

Besdies Gilmore Girls I watch Law & Order, Battlestar Galatica, 7th Heaven, Friends, Family Guy, &  Alias

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

kaylarox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 7

Rory is one of my favorite characters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005, 01:39:56 pm »

I WATCH REBA,AMERICAN IDOL,FREINDS,LIZZIE MCGUIRE,THAT'S SO RAVEN,7TH HEAVEN,EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND,THAT 70S SHOW,AND OF COURSE THE GILMORE GIRLS! Wink

Michelle
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

Known in my newbie days as rorynjess4ever.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 01:57:02 pm »

OMG! Someone mentioned AI! Hee!

AI4 Rave: Did you watch AI4? Who was your fave? I was like obsessed this year. Went to their concert, got autographs from Carrie, Jessica, and Constantine. Those where the only 3 that came out because they had to leave for Canada like, right then. Me and my friend also made Connie a scrapbook, and I helped her make her Canthony scrapbook. (I <3333 Con, if you hadn't caught on. Wink ) Hee!

[/AI]

The Real World is on tonight.

Ah, Veronica Mars. I want to get into that show, I really do. The thing is, I haven't watched it before, so I know that I'll be confused, and.. is there another reason? I thought it was because it was on during OTH, but it's not, is it? Hm. I should start remembering to watch.

Michelle (Clachellina!)

4CL. Gang Bangers. SEAMCftSoR. Lit/JJ Mafia.

"Am I throwing you with these refrences?"
Not a chance, bitch.
Tina
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

The Artist Formally Known as CaliforniaDreamin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 02:16:40 pm »

Because school/dance/newspaper has taken over my damn life, I pretty much only watch GG, Everwood, and the O.C. (And I never even get to see the O.C., really, because by time I get home from dance on Thursdays, I still have homework, and don't have time to watch it.) The one show I make time to watch is Everwood, though. I adore me some Everwood. (And some Ephram, for that matter. Hee.)

*Clachellina*
4CL/Gang Bang/SEAMCFtSoR/Lit Mafia

You can't take the sky from me

Reading is sexy.
Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 02:37:40 pm »

Well I have insomnia, so I watch a lot of TV. I tape some things that come on at the same time.

Here is my Schedule.

Sunday
  •  8:00 Charmed
  •  9:00 Desperate Housewives
  •  9:00 Family Guy
  •  9:30 American Dad
  • 10:00 Grey's Anatomy

Monday
  •  8:00 7th Heaven
  •  9:00 Las Vegas
  • 10:00 C.S.I.: Miami

Tuesday
  •  8:00 Gilmore Girls
  •  8:00 N.C.I.S.
  •  8:00 Life With Jim
  •  8:30 Rodney
  •  9:00 Supernatural
  • 10:00 Boston Legal
  • 10:00 Real World

Wednesday
  •  8:00 One Tree Hill
  •  9:00 Veronica Mars
  •  9:00 Lost
  • 10:00 Invassion
  • 10:00 C.S.I.: New York

Thursday
  •  8:00 Survivor
  •  8:00 Smallville
  •  8:00 The O.C.
  •  9:00 C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation
  •  9:00 Reunion
  •  9:00 Everwood
  • 10:00 Without A Trace

Friday
  • 8:00 Ghost Whisperer
  • 8:00 What I Like About You
  • 9:00 Reba
  • 9:30 Living With Fran

LUKE: Lorelai, This Thing We're Doing Here -- Me, You -- I Just Want You
To Know I'm In. I Am All In.

~Jay
the4thlorelai
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 02:42:16 pm »

Heidi's heard this rant, but my television provider really... sucks, so I don't have the WB. Meaning I have to watch the end of the week, middle of the night, UPN reruns of WB shows. So that's how I catch GG, OTH, Everwood and Supernatural, when I have time.
Ah, I completely feel your pain! Same thing here in Ohio. It really sucks, I hate UPN. Gilmore Girls doesn't even start until 11:00pm, which mean it isn't over until midnight!

~*Lisa*~
.:JavaJunkie:.:Literati:.:Spree:.:Noddie:.
~*Sat and forever am at work here*~
Summer
twirling in the twilight
Diner Regular

Community Points: 57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 03:48:57 pm »

Ugh, I don't even get to watch it 'til Saturday. I have to watch Lost, GG and Everwood on Saturday night, and basically block off most of my time from 8-12. Gah. Supernatural's on after Veronica Mars, though, which is convenient. I have trouble following the show since I'm usually doing other stuff at the same time, and if I were to be totally honest... I don't watch it, I watch Jensen. Hah.

beckilina
Town Resident

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2005, 03:52:42 pm »

Lost and Veronica Mars, which are on at the same time. I try to catch VM and watch the Lost rerun on Saturdays when I can. Nip/Tuck is <3.

Speaking of Lost... did anyone hear about Josh Holloway and his wife, Yessica, being awoken at gunpoint at their Hawa'i home last week? His cash, credit cards, and Mercedes Benz were stolen. Although the car was recovered, the criminal's not yet caught. My thoughts are with him and his wife. That's scary as all hell.
That is really scary about Josh Hollaway, I would be so freaked out I'd like ppe my pants, I hope they're okay and all.
Also, I watched most of season 1 of Veronica Mars and din't realize that the secod season already started but that really stinks that it's on at the same time as Lost, Lost gets more interesting every week.

Java Junkie
bnwflix
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2005, 03:58:22 pm »

Scrubs, Arrested Developement, Desperate Housewives (not very consistant, but trashy fun; Eva Logoria is a really talented comedianne), L & O SVU, and that's really more than I have time for. Scrubs and GG are the real "must sees" in my house.
beckilina
Town Resident

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2005, 03:59:41 pm »

I also absolutely ADORE America's Next Top Model

Java Junkie
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: