7.04 - `S Wonderful, `S Marvelous
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 17, 2014, 06:20:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 121966 Members
Latest Member: DYARondabt

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.04 - `S Wonderful, `S Marvelous
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print
Author Topic: 7.04 - `S Wonderful, `S Marvelous  (Read 64847 times)
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 19, 2009, 11:35:03 am »

I liked how Lorelai got a kick out of Emily being arrested.

And Rory's new BFF's are ummmmmmmm interesting, to say the least.

hated the rest, both Christopher and April annoy me.
James
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -12

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2009, 03:18:25 am »

I was very impressed with this episode. My favorite part would have to be Sookie. She is the voice of reason. Sookie cracks me up. Also Emily getting into jail was hilarious! I also loved Rory's new friends, they're funny. Though I wish that there could have been some Lane and Zack in this episode, but overall it was a good episode.

I had watched this episode on tv shows online. I really enjoyed it.

Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later.
-Allan Bloom
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2009, 05:19:59 pm »

This was a pretty good episode.

The idea of Emily getting arrested is hilarious.

Sookie making noises when Christopher was calling Lorelai I think showed that she's not 100% behind this relationship.

I can understand what Rory and Sookie are feeling because they don't want to see Lorelai hurt again and Christopher has a tendency to do that all the time.  Yet, after seeing that date.  I can understand why Christopher can be right for her since he gets her more than Luke.  Still, I can't approve of it.  I can't even watch them kiss. 

I liked the scenes with Luke and April.  I thought they have good chemistry together.  I think she is just saying those things about him going on dates with someone is just to make him feel better and not lonely but he's clearly not ready.  I think she was jus trying to help. 

I kinda like Rory's new friends.  Well, Olivia not so much but Lucy's kind of cute.  She's got nice legs but to me, Rory's friends are Lane and Paris.  They're irreplacable. 
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: