Jess Mariano Unappreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 02:38:00 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 113588 Members
Latest Member: JOHaran

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Unappreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Jess Mariano Unappreciation
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: Jess Mariano Unappreciation  (Read 45805 times)
gilmore#1fan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -3

i forgot that pillows dont have to smell like feet

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 12:12:15 pm »

sorry i personally think that he was a great character for the show and that in the beginning he wasnt so great with the attitude towards Lorelai i wanted her to backhand him when she caught him with that beer but he was so good to rory and that was what mattered most even to lorelai she even started to like him a little bit i think

" i am saving myself for William Holden"- Lorelai

"When are you going to let your parents know you listen to the evil rock music"- Rory
louise
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 12:37:36 pm »

I think that Lorelai and Jess hated each other is because when you think about it they are really similar! In The episode "nick & nora, sid & nancy" i think that you see this quite clearly when they are outside the kitchen. He was horrible to Lorelai thats one of the main reasons that i dislike him.
I also hated it how he flaunted shane infront of rory! He knew that he liked her and there was no need for that!

End of rant  Grin

and i wonder of all the crazy places i have been, will it ever be as good as sitting here just with a friend?
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 12:40:45 pm »

I don't think Lorelai hated Jess, I think she was afraid of the effect he will have on her little girl. I thought Jess was an okay guy, but he acted very wrong. What can I say I don't like bad boys.

LORELAI: Oh, don’t be embarrassed Snuffy, I’m just teasing. It’d be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

louise
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 pm »

Okay maby she didn't hate him exactly but i think that she strongly disliked him.... Did Jess really have that much of an effect on Rory.... I hated it when he crashed her car too  Shocked i forgot all about that before! He has no respect for her! Like when they were at that party and they were in the bedroom when rory said no he was acting all weird....  Undecided i don't like him...  Smiley

and i wonder of all the crazy places i have been, will it ever be as good as sitting here just with a friend?
albrigma
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 0

I love Zac Efron and Cody Linley! They are so hot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 09:33:44 pm »

no she didn't hate him at all she was just scared that her baby girl would get hurt!

flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 12:37:59 am »

sorry i personally think that he was a great character for the show and that in the beginning he wasnt so great with the attitude towards Lorelai i wanted her to backhand him when she caught him with that beer but he was so good to rory and that was what mattered most even to lorelai she even started to like him a little bit i think

Jess disrespected Lorelai (see season 2), refused to accompany Rory to town events (That'll Do, Pig season 3), bailed on Rory in the middle of Friday Night Dinner (Swan Song, & though Rory jumped to conclusions about the black eye, I think it was an educated guess that it had to do with Dean, especially because of Jess's history of fighting, and either way he didn't have to run out on her like that), put absolutely zero thought into spending time with Rory until Lorelai called him on it (Face-Off), sulked around and was a complete jerk at Kyle's party (Keg! Max!), didn't bother trying to talk to Rory after the fight with Dean, then left town without saying good-bye (Say Goodnight, Gracie). How does that, by any stretch of the imagination, result in the thought process that Jess "was so good to rory"?? Have you people even seen the show?? Huh

I don't hate Jess at all. I just think he was a very confused and unhappy guy, and had a very unhealthy way of dealing with his emotions. And I respect the Literati, but it baffles me that Jess is by far the most popular of Rory's boyfriends. Maybe because Milo and Alexis were a couple offscreen that made their onscreen relationship more appealing. But honestly, besides his ability to read, what was so great about him? The only thing the Literati seem to hold against Dean is his "spine-less"ness, and Logan his snobbiness, but hold that up against the list I compiled in the previous paragraph and Jess makes Dean and Logan look like Prince William and Harry!!! It just makes absolutely no sense.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 03:38:40 pm by flex151 » Logged

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
flex151
Diner Waitress

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 12:44:03 am »

Take. It. To. The. Lit. Thread.

Look, guys, I'm not trying to be a bitch, but the point of this board is to make people feel comfortable with posting negative stuff about Jess and entering into a real discussion about him, and as it is, the board is majority Lit. So leave the minority alone and stop bullying them. Warning now, but I have no qualms about deleting future posts. Because this is absolutely ridiculous. They let you keep the Logan unappreciation thread negative, and you should have the respect for your fellow members to do the same here.

oh, and amen sister friend  Nod

*Kate's Stalker*

albrigma
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 0

I love Zac Efron and Cody Linley! They are so hot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 08:02:17 am »

ya halalooya  or how ever you spell it i dont know!! LOL Cheesy

miLOVE
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 03:08:12 pm »

First of all: I really do love jess or should I say milo... I dont know, because the way he left rory wasnt fair at all but heyy miloīs hot! sometimes he annoyed me, but mostly he was rocking Cheesy
I think this thread is interesting, and everyone should respect other opinions (thereīs no need to offend people, who donīt like him... be happy that you think heīs cute and leave the others alone! Peace and amen Wink
Summer
twirling in the twilight
Diner Regular

Community Points: 57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 07:40:04 pm »

I think you should read previous posts and realize that posting on this thread is stirring up trouble, and to go to the Milo appreciation thread about how hot you think he is. Tongue

But speaking of Milo, as compared to Jess... you've probably all heard the rumors about Milo calling Alexis a c*nt. What do you think of there, or the validity of them? Either way, it concerns me, even if they are broken up now. What it comes down to is there's a little truth behind every rumor, and even if he didn't call her that word in particular (and I certainly hope he didn't), it doesn't speak very highly about his treatment of her.

flex151
Diner Waitress

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 11:57:15 pm »

Oy vay! I hope that's not true. Life imitating art?

*Kate's Stalker*

miLOVE
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 12:53:35 am »

Sry Summer, I donīt want to stiir up trouble at all Smiley
Unfortunately here in Germany itīs not easy to get information about them and how they broke up.... But once I read that Milo pushed Alexis in public. I donīt know if itīs true, but it doesnīt improve his treatment of her

By the way I dont know the swear-word Undecided But he shouldnīt call her any stupid names...
Summer
twirling in the twilight
Diner Regular

Community Points: 57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 01:14:43 am »

Fill in a U to what I wrote. It's a very dirty word, one that I consider much worse than f*ck or really, any other word in the English language. If you want to look it up, try urbandictionary.com.

Honestly, and the Vendelis are going to snark me for this, heh- but like I said, there's always a grain of truth to every rumor. And in that case (regardless of what he actually said that or pushed Alexis- obviously all these reports indicate he wasn't treating her like a princess, at least), I'm happy they broke up, and I hope she dumped his sorry ass.

louise
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 11:36:47 am »

I agree, i hope that he was treating her well and if he wasn't then she should have dumped him long ago!

Bazy_dk
Diner Regular

Community Points: 24

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 11:45:30 am »

does anyone now where you can find Jess unappreciation pictures? like I found this one pf dean (not that I have anything against Dean, it is just to illustrate what I am looking for)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/eva4ever/taccido5.jpg

Please post links

thanx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: