7.03 - Lorelai's First Cotillion
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 08:09:46 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 115143 Members
Latest Member: CChambles

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.03 - Lorelai's First Cotillion
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 Print
Author Topic: 7.03 - Lorelai's First Cotillion  (Read 77990 times)
#1GilmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

Copper Boom!

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: November 11, 2006, 08:47:05 am »

Oh yeah I saw that! the one lorelai gave to him is so much better!

Lorelai Gilmore
anabe98
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -1

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2006, 12:58:10 am »

I feel like you, Stars-n-Moons!!!!!! I read your post I think the same!!!
I had the same impression, I felt that the episodes was missing situations?? I don't know. I think that the writer didn't see some things:
And why didn't Emily notice the girl's pink and black zebra sneakers with the poofy dress? I was expecting that Lorelai talk to the girl...
Did she foregive Chris that fast, or was she never mad at him for what happened between him and Lorelai?  And where is GiGi through all of this? And happen with Luke???, he gave a big punch to Chris... and Chris didn't have a red eye...
I think Zach and Lane's reaction to the pregnancy thing... they are very crazy, really.. but in a bad way.
I did think that Emily, her students, and the whole cotillion thing was really cute . When they all arrived they all looked like little "mini Emilys".
I think like Stars & Moons  that "some of the dialogue in the first half of the eposide to be a little slow moving too".
I would have also liked to have seen Rory and Chris's dinner together.  What did they talk about.
Yes, I think that " Lorelai give up coffee.  I figured (me too) that since the break-up she would have made a huge deal about not being able to go and get coffee. Nothing of that is even mentioned.  There is absolutly no Luke and Lorelai interaction in this eposide.  They don't even see each other.

I want to see Lorelai and Luke together!!!!!!!

Bye, people, I'm from Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Gilmore Girls!!
ace101
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 07, 2006, 01:24:02 pm »

Hey im kinda new to GG.org and I have to wait 2 get the 6th season on dvd(which is SOLD out in every store around here) and I was wondering... why did L/L break up? was it when he wouldnt marry her rite then & there? Or was it something else... ooh and Y on earth r L/C 2gether  Huh!?!?! ergg i fell bad for chris but i will seriously quit watchin GG if L/C end up 2gether!!!!! 
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 15, 2006, 04:06:57 am »

Hey,
IDK if anyone else noticed but theres a small "blooper" in this ep.
When Christopher is about to leave after having dinner with Rory, He talks to Lor and when she offers coffee, he splirts out how he feels about when they slept together and he said LAUREN not Lor like he normally does, it's about 40mins into the ep. Listen for it! Grin hahah he said Lauren!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
soccer9chik
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 19, 2006, 03:57:42 pm »

loreli and luke are the perfect couple!! but i think luke is kinda over loreli
loreli is so not over luke!!
soccer9chik
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 19, 2006, 04:03:24 pm »

luke and loreli belong together

but...

loreli and chris are hot!! together!
iTsNowOrNever
Diner Owner

Community Points: 61

It's Now or Never...

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 19, 2006, 04:27:46 pm »

Hey,
IDK if anyone else noticed but theres a small "blooper" in this ep.
When Christopher is about to leave after having dinner with Rory, He talks to Lor and when she offers coffee, he splirts out how he feels about when they slept together and he said LAUREN not Lor like he normally does, it's about 40mins into the ep. Listen for it! Grin hahah he said Lauren!

haha i watched it on you tube.. i think he says Lore, but the next work is "and" so its like "lore-and" which sounds like lauren lol

i<3 brenda.britney.gena.duz!
ms. meg
« Reply #322 on: December 26, 2006, 01:41:23 pm »

TOO BAD Luke and Lor ended the engagement.  They made the best couple.
roristhebest
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 30, 2006, 09:24:37 am »

Has everybody forgotten Jess??  Cry  :'(I just feel he was PERFECT for Rory. There's no life after Jess, and any boy who goes into Rory's life after him is losing his time. I really hope Rory will end up with Jess!! I completely hate Logan, he's a bad guy. Rory deserves much more.
Anyway, I love this series! Grin
P.s.: I'm from spain, and we can't see season 7 here, so could you please tell me if Jess reappears??
Thank you all. Smiley
Nov78
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 04, 2007, 06:54:54 pm »

Has everybody forgotten Jess??  Cry  :'(I just feel he was PERFECT for Rory. There's no life after Jess, and any boy who goes into Rory's life after him is losing his time. I really hope Rory will end up with Jess!! I completely hate Logan, he's a bad guy. Rory deserves much more.
Anyway, I love this series! Grin
P.s.: I'm from spain, and we can't see season 7 here, so could you please tell me if Jess reappears??
Thank you all. Smiley

Sorry to disappoint you, but the actor who played Jess is now in a popular new series in the US called Heroes.  So I don't think he'll be coming back to GG anytime soon.  I can't say I liked him at the time he was on in Seasons 2-3, but I liked the more mature version of him last season (season 6).  I was so hoping Rory would have dumped Logan for him during the ep when she went to see him at his bookstore.  I really dislike Logan too, and I agree Rory deserves better.
Bellybobs
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

I never pictured rory with a blond

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2007, 10:01:23 am »

Hello I have just joined
could you tell me how to get it in the uk
possibly on the internet
And whats this about logan and rory breaking up
Nov78
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2007, 07:11:25 pm »

Hello I have just joined
possibly on the internet

I don't know anything about getting the show in the UK, but I did notice that in the International Discussion category, there is a thread for fans from the UK.  Perhaps they can give you some information.

Logan and Rory didn't break up.  Roristhebest and I were just doing some wishful thinking! Smiley
americagirl2121
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2007, 08:49:58 pm »

Lorelai's First Cotillion: Lorelai expects the worst from her parents when she tells them that she and Luke ended their engagement; Lane gets very little response from Zack when she shares her big news; Michel forces Lorelai to take him to a cotillion that Emily organized; and Rory finds an uncharacteristic way of expressing her feelings for Logan.
i like to watch the gilmoregirls have all the movies but the 7th one hasn't come out yet can't wait for the seventh one to come out..[/color]
Bellybobs
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

I never pictured rory with a blond

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2007, 12:20:38 pm »

Hello I have just joined
possibly on the internet

I don't know anything about getting the show in the UK, but I did notice that in the International Discussion category, there is a thread for fans from the UK.  Perhaps they can give you some information.

Logan and Rory didn't break up.  Roristhebest and I were just doing some wishful thinking! Smiley

What uk website?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Nov78
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2007, 07:17:36 pm »

What uk website?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

It's not a website, but rather a discussion thread in Gilmoregirls.org Forum specifically for UK fans.  To get to it, click on the folder GilmoreGirls.org Forum at the top of the page.  Then click on the category "International Discussion".  If you scroll down a bit, you should find a thread for Gilmore Girls fans in the UK.  Good luck! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: