7.03 - Lorelai's First Cotillion
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2014, 04:52:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475981 Posts in 1571 Topics by 99023 Members
Latest Member: salonwerqlb

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.03 - Lorelai's First Cotillion
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Print
Author Topic: 7.03 - Lorelai's First Cotillion  (Read 76170 times)
bribribooboo
Town Resident

Community Points: -8

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 06:08:44 pm »

my apenen.

The ending was PERFECK. when Roy and Lane were in the libary was so FUNNY.I loved the bart when Lane tould Zack she was  pragenet. the danse seane was OK.I REALLY HOPE LORE AND CHRIS GET TO GETHER. LOL
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 06:13:00 pm by bribribooboo » Logged

yo
tater1103
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 7

"You can't miss the bear." - Shane Botwin, Weeds

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 06:09:10 pm »

the Logan/Rory texting thing was a little weird...
i was glad to see Zack and Lane talk about the preganancy and it was cute when they both realized they were freaked out about it
Charlotte was cute.

ok...completly gagging both with Chris in the kitchen and also lorelai calling chris.
 Hehe, loved seeing logan shirtless though. Wink
I can't wait for this to be over to get LL back together.

also gagging at the end with Lor and Chris, not to mention throwing my book and homework papers at the television while yelling "DO NOT CALL CHRIS!"  Angry

i'll have to watch it again before i can get to indepth posting here

thanks so much the girls4ever for the sig!!

Lorelai: "Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattle snake, monkey monkey underpants!"

Java Junkie~Noddie~Flyswatter~Headliner

Proud BBB
Candy-Candy
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 06:09:55 pm »

Ehh... okay episode.
Rory doing that? Totally outta character.

I agree, I was surprised.
whiffenpoof
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

Java Junkie- just keepin the F.A.I.T.H!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 06:10:52 pm »

tears.

i cannot bear the though of Lor and Christopher. totally repulsive. it  makes me want to crawl through the television, grab christopher by the throat and throw him. and i hate to say it, but i love lorelai, shes alot like me, alot alot like me, but she has totally disappointed me. wait.. ive done something like this before.. maybe is houldnt get so mad..

but still, the thought of luke sitting in his apartment knowing chris and lor are out galavanting brings tears to my eyes.

i love lane and zach.

and logan, whom i despise, has just made me despise him even more, he has drove rory to do so many out-of-character things, now this? pig.

Made by lukesgirl!

THANK GOODNESS FOR SOOKIES BUT!

"Kissed by the Lord mama"- Lane Kim

"Oy with the poodles already!"

"As long as everything is exactly the way I want it, I’m totally flexible"

HAMBURGER HATER!!!!
soccerfan
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 06:11:42 pm »

Hi im Miley, i have been reading these forums for a while. I was wondering if anyone heard what i did at the very end of the show tonight. I could have sworn that Chris called lorelli Lauren when they were in the kitchen. Did anyone else hear that or was it just me? It could have been me i happened to be googling lauren at the same time.... Thanks
amberb
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 06:12:06 pm »

What does everyone think about the christopher twist? While I think lorelai and chris have always had a connection, I still think her and luke are destined to be together. This season has me feeling a bunch of mixed emotions, its just weird, luke would never of treated lorelai this way he has been pining for her for years, and lorelai would of never acted this way either, i just doin't know.
whiffenpoof
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

Java Junkie- just keepin the F.A.I.T.H!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 06:13:43 pm »

the Logan/Rory texting thing was a little weird...
i was glad to see Zack and Lane talk about the preganancy and it was cute when they both realized they were freaked out about it
Charlotte was cute.

ok...completly gagging both with Chris in the kitchen and also lorelai calling chris.
 Hehe, loved seeing logan shirtless though. Wink
I can't wait for this to be over to get LL back together.

also gagging at the end with Lor and Chris, not to mention throwing my book and homework papers at the television while yelling "DO NOT CALL CHRIS!"  Angry

i'll have to watch it again before i can get to indepth posting here

i threw up all over my math take home test, but maybe the teacher will understand, since this is one of the most important issues in america right now

Made by lukesgirl!

THANK GOODNESS FOR SOOKIES BUT!

"Kissed by the Lord mama"- Lane Kim

"Oy with the poodles already!"

"As long as everything is exactly the way I want it, I’m totally flexible"

HAMBURGER HATER!!!!
YAmerican
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2006, 06:15:25 pm »

Haha ok guys, I'm new and all to the forum but I wanted to see if anyone caught this.... When Chris and Lor were in the kitchen talking and he mentioned that the sex was great or whatever (during that part) he called Lor by her real name (Lauren).  I DVR'ed the episode and rewound back to that part a couple times to make sure...You can hear it and then it shoots over to Lauren and she starts to smile a bit, I thought this was hillarious..  At first I thought maybe he just kinda mumbled "Lor" instead of "Lauren" but after rewatching like 3 times he definately does call her by her real name.  Anyone else notice this?  Or if not and you DVR'ed or taped it go to that part, it's pretty funny to me!  Smiley  Anyways, I hate the whole Chris and Lor thing, I'm a complete L&L fan and I'm really upset about it.. LIke everyone else has said it makes me want to gag at how cheesy the relationship is.

Anywho, if you noticed the mess up post!

-Mary  Grin Cheesy
Gross123987
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2006, 06:16:05 pm »

I love where the story is going.   Lorelai and Chris have great chemistry together and I am very excited where this will lead

Paris: "Madeline and Louise do it"
Rory: "Madeline and Louise wear their underwear on the outside, I don't want to do what Madeline and Louise do!"
bribribooboo
Town Resident

Community Points: -8

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2006, 06:16:11 pm »

Soccerfan i thank ur right i did here it to

yo
soccerfan
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2006, 06:16:55 pm »

Yes YAmerican I guess i was right... thats totally funny that thye did not catch that and edit...
amberb
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2006, 06:17:55 pm »

i really can't see them breaking rory and logan up. i too did despise logan at first but i like him a slight bit more now. I think he really does love rory, I am so torn between her ending up with jess or logan, I personally think jess still has a slight lead
lovinglogan
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006, 06:18:15 pm »

Totally loved this episode.  It was definately one of the best we have seen in a while.  DR did a really great job of keeping the girls babble to what it use to be without getting to long winded.  Rory and Logan of course are my fav and any time we can see Logan sans shirt is a great moment.  L/L are definatly taking a break. I don't expect to see them back together for a couple episodes, but I really didn't like Lor calling Chris at the end.

Seeing Lor flip out about her pop tarts...priceless. 

Anyway, I recorded the episode so I'll review and get back to ya'll later.
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2006, 06:18:22 pm »

okay, so this was not my favorite episode. I found some parts just down right boring!  The found some of the dialogue in the first half of the eposide to be a little slow moving too.

I did think that Emily, her students, and the whole cotillion thing was really cute though.When they all arrived in their little sun dresses they all looked like little "mini Emilys".   I totally wanted to see the hip-hop dance that the girls practiced in the bathroom.  I bet that would have been really funny.  And why didn't Emily notice the girl's pink and black zebra sneakers with the poofy dress?

I didn't like Zach's reaction to the whole pregancy thing. (Then again, do we really expect a reaction from him?) It was like no big deal to him.  That kinda really bothered me.  I didn't like his whole attitude towards it.  He could have been more supportative.

I would have also liked to have seen Rory and Chris's dinner together.  What did they talk about.  Did they talk about Loerlai?  If you remember last week, Rory was seeing red when she found out about Loerlai and Chris.  Did she foregive him that fast, or was she never mad at him for what happened between him and Lorelai?  And where is GiGi through all of this?

Something else I noticed...did Lorelai give up coffee? lol  I figured that since the break-up she would have made a huge deal about not being able to go and get coffee. Nothing of that is even mentioned.  There is absolutly no Luke and Lorelai interaction in this eposide.  They don't even see eachother.  Seems pretty strange to me considering it is such a small town.  And I don't like Luke's new hat.  His new hat is so symbolic that the relationship is over.

Yes...go Chris!  He has the guts to tell Loerlai how he feels.  He is not going to sit back and wait around anymore for the timing to be right.  He put it all out there:  how he feels and alll, the rest is up to Loerlai now...

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
YAmerican
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2006, 06:18:30 pm »

Hi im Miley, i have been reading these forums for a while. I was wondering if anyone heard what i did at the very end of the show tonight. I could have sworn that Chris called lorelli Lauren when they were in the kitchen. Did anyone else hear that or was it just me? It could have been me i happened to be googling lauren at the same time.... Thanks

Haha Exactly!  I must have been writing my reply while you posted yours!  I definately think he said Lauren and the lil smile on her face definately adds to my certainty!

-Mary
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: