6.07 - Twenty-One is the Loneliest Number
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2014, 08:05:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 114119 Members
Latest Member: TMerrell

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.07 - Twenty-One is the Loneliest Number
Poll
Question: Do you think Lorelai and Rory will make up in the next 10 episodes?
Definitely
Never
Maybe { Things are definitely looking good }

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: 6.07 - Twenty-One is the Loneliest Number  (Read 51657 times)
tranquilsquall
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 02, 2007, 02:42:49 pm »

so i know this has probably been asked like a million times here but i'm lazy and dont want to go through all the pages from the answer....

who is the old lady in the begining with rory? its been bothereing me....she looks familar and her name sounds familar too i just dont know her...any clues to who the mystery women is?

she's madeline albright, i might have spelled that wrong. she was i think secretary of state under the clinton administration, i think. i'm not really into politics but i think that's correct information. i think she was the first woman secretary of state.
blondebelle88
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

Dont matter what time it is..i'll always be around

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 29, 2008, 11:40:59 am »

aw thanks for that...i havent been on here in a while and forgot i asked that question.

thanks i really appreciate it.

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2008, 03:08:07 pm »

That drink must've tasted like ass...

Paris and Doyle's line... hilarious...

Rory yelling on the phone and scaring the crap out of Luke.

Babette and Morey's Halloween gig.  Nice.

Lorelai and Rory... afraid to say something hurtful and such... they really miss each other...

Richard I feel very sorry for... he has tried to do the right thing, though in his own selfish way, but now realizing he messed up and felt he lost her.  It was nice of Lorelai to talk to him and she doesn't blame for what he tried to do.  Emily though, clueless at what is going and is about to do everything that drove Lorelai away those many years ago.

Luke being supportive to Lorelai and the gift he gave Rory was touching.  Even what she said about him in front of the D.A.R. people was also nice. 
Cazzie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: November 14, 2008, 10:54:55 am »

After seeing the episode today on UK TV E4 i seriously think they are editing certain scenes out of the show.  I've just read through some of the quotes taken from the episode and i don't remember Richard referring to a "Sex Mattress or a Sex House"  Hmmm this is why i need to buy the DVD's i gues...which is what i was gonna do anyway!
So coming back to topic...i LOVED Luke when he gave Rory a pearl necklace i presume, that man is soo hot i wish he would give me one!!!

Oops too dirty but hey that man is soo delicious.  As for Rory and Lorelai...i think this may drag on for a while...but i hope Rory does go back to School, she has something to work for now seeing as Paris is Editor of the paper.  Rory's face was a picture! Bless.

No more GG now til Monday!!!  dear me....need my fix of LUKE!!!

KatchaStar
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2008, 08:20:36 am »

After seeing the episode today on UK TV E4 i seriously think they are editing certain scenes out of the show.  I've just read through some of the quotes taken from the episode and i don't remember Richard referring to a "Sex Mattress or a Sex House"  Hmmm this is why i need to buy the DVD's i gues...which is what i was gonna do anyway!
So coming back to topic...i LOVED Luke when he gave Rory a pearl necklace i presume, that man is soo hot i wish he would give me one!!!

Oops too dirty but hey that man is soo delicious.  As for Rory and Lorelai...i think this may drag on for a while...but i hope Rory does go back to School, she has something to work for now seeing as Paris is Editor of the paper.  Rory's face was a picture! Bless.

No more GG now til Monday!!!  dear me....need my fix of LUKE!!!

Typical Channel 4/E4, I remember watching an episode of Smallville and not knowing a whole scene was cut out until I saw some things referring to it on the internet. And don't get me started on how they treated some episodes of Friends and Angel  Angry lol.
I liked this episode a lot, it had a kind of bittersweet feel to it.

Jess: I like this place.
Rory: Wow. A place in Stars Hollow you actually like.
Jess: And it has so many memories... see over there?
[points]
Jess: That's where Luke pushed me in.
bensgirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 18

Colin, you forgot you milkmaid

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2008, 06:09:37 pm »

i dont really like this episode because Lorelai and Rory are still apart. but it is good that they talk. I wonder what was in those drinks.... Huh

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight..."
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 11, 2009, 02:24:47 pm »

looks like the GG are starting to find their way back to each other.

Continuity error: Rory stated that she gave her "gift" to Logan and will have to buy the next guy a sweater. 

Ummmmmmmmmmmm writers, Rory's 1st sexual experience was with Dean.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: