Lurk or Kirlu (Lulu and Kirk) - Tomcat was already taken
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 06:06:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 114480 Members
Latest Member: GeorgeMa

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Relationship Threads
| | | |-+  Lurk or Kirlu (Lulu and Kirk) - Tomcat was already taken
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Lurk or Kirlu (Lulu and Kirk) - Tomcat was already taken  (Read 33644 times)
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2006, 12:31:29 pm »

There is an appreciation for Kirk and Lulu..

Here's the link: http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=3139.0

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

gilmore_grl_4_ever
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2006, 06:39:51 pm »

yeah 2 kirk and lulu!! Drink Coffee Drink
~*emily*~
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2006, 07:48:44 am »

i loved it when kirk fired the yummy bartenders and was like "too yummy! WAY to yummy!!" that was so0o0o0o funny. i hope they are still together and that kirk forgives her even though that guy did put extra fruit in lulu's drink.  Wink
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2006, 08:07:09 am »

I loved Kirk's night terrors! When he was worried about assaulting Lulu in the middle of the night ;Oh Noes

Raincoats and Recipes (season 4)

KIRK: Basically, I freak out at beddy-bye. About an hour after I fall asleep, I wake up in panic. Everything around me seems threatening, scary, out to get me. Two nights ago, I was suddenly gripped with the overwhelming feeling that there was an assassin in my house.
LUKE: Jeez.
KIRK: I had to get out of the room before he got me, so I jumped out of bed and locked my pillow in the bathroom.
LUKE: Why?
KIRK: Because it was a bomb.
LUKE: Of course.
KIRK: After neutralizing my pillow, I ran up the stairs, climbed out the bathroom window, scaled the trellis up the side of the house, and hid on the roof…
LUKE: Huh.
KIRK: Completely naked.
LUKE: Aw, jeez!!
KIRK: The worst part of night terrors is it always ends up with me on top of the roof completely naked, or running down the street completely naked, or swimming in the community-center pool completely naked. That was the time I thought I was on fire.
LUKE: Kirk, that's terrible.
KIRK: Well, I'm used to it now, so it's kind of second nature to me, but Lulu -
LUKE: Right, Lulu.
KIRK: How is she going to take it? I mean, I could scare her or ninja-kick her and lock her up with a pillow. I think I love her, Luke, and I haven't even told her that I love her. I spelled it out in chocolate-covered Oreos once, but she was really hungry, and I'm not sure if she read it first. I can't assault her before I tell her I love her.

The look on Luke's face..priceless.

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
nicccarl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2006, 11:01:48 pm »

I have a friend that is such a kirk!  We love him but he even has the night terrors.  He just got his first girlfrirend and they are so cute.
mina
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2006, 12:14:39 pm »

Grin Grin

PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2007, 08:40:37 am »

Lulu's hair looks amazing now.  I just love it

My New Website
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2007, 07:06:20 pm »

I like Lulu..I hope we see her more because she hasn't been around much lately.

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2007, 09:10:46 am »

I like Lulu..I hope we see her more because she hasn't been around much lately.

Yeah I mean she has had 3 lines this whole season

what is up with that!!

My New Website
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2007, 05:55:48 am »

I can't believe so many people didn't recognize her in "Will You Be My Lorelai" because she lost some weight and straightened her hair. Lulu is an important part of the town now, she is the third Shakespearean "witch" in the gossip circle, and her influence on Kirk sort of makes her and Kirk Luke's "Jackson and Sookie."

Well, I don't want to wax. Enjoy pictures and bio at The Unofficial Rini Bell Fan Club. It's geocities, so single file.

murfinator
Inn Manager

Community Points: 211

Australian Fan who is "all in" :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2007, 09:50:42 pm »

haha I watched Bring it on today and Rini Bell was in it, she played Kasey, one of the cheerleaders

I am a Java Junkie
F.A.I.T.H

GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2007, 06:09:02 pm »

Kirk is absoloutly awesome and whne you add Lulu...haha!!!!

I like in season 5 when Kirk is tryign to get the pink ribbon back from lulu and she is ruuning away. Kirk runs back into the dinner and goes ".....she must have stretched first"

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2007, 07:35:26 pm »

I think Lulu's & Kirk's relationship is one of the most unique relationships in the show. It was strange that a pretty & nice girl falls for Kirk but the show kind of balanced that out by introducing her as Kirk's big brother's ex-girlfriend, how awkward is that? It's weird that she was the one who called Kirk and asked him out..  And the way she laughed at his jokes, touched his hand and actually "enjoyed" being with him, kinda makes you believe there's one true love for everyone. But I have a feeling that Lulu is as crazy as Kirk but I have no proof!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 07:39:21 pm by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1266

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2007, 08:01:17 pm »

One of the great mysteries of GG is why Lulu stuck by Kirk. But it is true that underneath his wackiness, Kirk is a sweet guy. Lulu is the kind of character who sees the good in people and she must have seen something in Kirk where other mere mortals might only see ewwwwwwWink  Not that we know much about Lulu, but perhaps she was looking for someone who would return her instinctive kindness, and Kirk was the one.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2007, 08:08:24 pm »

One of the great mysteries of GG is why Lulu stuck by Kirk. But it is true that underneath his wackiness, Kirk is a sweet guy. Lulu is the kind of character who sees the good in people and she must have seen something in Kirk where other mere mortals might only see ewwwwwwWink  Not that we know much about Lulu, but perhaps she was looking for someone who would return her instinctive kindness, and Kirk was the one.

I would say "ewwwwww"  Smiley Even when he is being funny, it's always in a very creepy way! But I really like your point about how Lulu saw the good & kindness in him. She does seem like that kind of person. If she did see that, she is pretty amazing because that's a very hard thing to do with Kirk.

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: