Lurk or Kirlu (Lulu and Kirk) - Tomcat was already taken
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 12:00:30 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 114372 Members
Latest Member: ADuCroz

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Relationship Threads
| | | |-+  Lurk or Kirlu (Lulu and Kirk) - Tomcat was already taken
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Lurk or Kirlu (Lulu and Kirk) - Tomcat was already taken  (Read 33629 times)
Phoenix
Town Resident

Community Points: 30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 07:59:16 am »

Kirk & Lulu are cute together.  I like how he likes to show her off.  "My girlfriend wants to know as well.." <-- I beleive that's from the episode where they have the live paintings.

Get Firefox 1.5
Happily a spree.
Kukalaka
Inn Owner

Community Points: 349

~ Fanny ~

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 09:50:03 am »

Hehe, Kirk needed to tell everyone in Stars Hollow that he has a girlfriend now. Cheesy

~ Foodie ~ Teacher's Pet ~
Survivor of the GG Drinking Game
mecca
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 09:40:31 pm »

OK, is it just me, or did it seem very odd that Luke didn't remember who Lulu was tonight (6.11)?  I mean, he was there for the first date, the first sleepover...Maybe it was supposed to show he's preoccupied with April.

Over 40 and lovin' the GGirls
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 09:51:03 pm »

OK, is it just me, or did it seem very odd that Luke didn't remember who Lulu was tonight (6.11)? I mean, he was there for the first date, the first sleepover...Maybe it was supposed to show he's preoccupied with April.
I think that must be it. Luke was a little space-y tonight.

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 12:42:18 pm »

Yeah I thought that was odd too. I mean how could Luke forget? Ah well maybe he was just to occupied.

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

Evi
Town Resident

Community Points: 32

He's Elvis...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 10:34:17 am »

They are cute together.Kirk deserved Lulu...just remember the episode he asked her out for their first date,how long he prepared...he's really a wierd one.I'm glad he found Lulu,he was sooo alone...

The Lorelai's are great!Especially Lorelai....
MurphyFan595
Diner Chef

Community Points: 63

Oh how I wish we could go back...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2006, 07:47:37 am »

OK, is it just me, or did it seem very odd that Luke didn't remember who Lulu was tonight (6.11)? I mean, he was there for the first date, the first sleepover...Maybe it was supposed to show he's preoccupied with April.
I think that must be it. Luke was a little space-y tonight.

maybe he hadn't slept much?

(cause they're all important)

As Always:
equestrian is a sport
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2006, 08:12:36 pm »

Aw Kirk looks so peaceful.

- gilmore-girl

Evi
Town Resident

Community Points: 32

He's Elvis...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2006, 12:20:32 pm »

Aw Kirk looks so peaceful.

Peaceful...after supporting the terror of Cat Kirk....I really felt sorry for Kirk...he didn't deserv that treatment.... Bam  Pow  Bam

The Lorelai's are great!Especially Lorelai....
ElyGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2006, 04:43:34 pm »

I love how, in season 6 I believe, Kirk was frequently naked. He is so cute! I don't know if anyone has mentioned this particular Kirk-ism, but I laughed so much when Kirk worked at Mailboxes Etc....he and Lorelai went on about "Bewitched". Another favorite Kirk moment of mine was when couldn't find the remaining Easter eggs in time for the Flower Show and he had a Howard Dean dialouge. Luke came to his, delirious, rescue and found the last eggs and Kirk proudly shouted, "I LOVE YOU LUKE DANES!" Kirk does love that Taylor, though. Oh my gosh, I almost forgot another one: when Kirk asks Lorelai out and tells her she's the prettiest girl he's scene outside of "dirty magazines"; gotta love Kirk's lines!

I've really enjoyed the Kirk/Lulu relationship progress; they're definitely a match for each other (in spite of his "night terrors"). I thought it was so funny when Kirk brought Lulu's dog, Buster, into Luke's in the "Legally Blonde" dog bag (or as Luke put it, his "gay bag"), while he ordered his meal and a pound of raw meat. Lulu is adorable in the same way, I feel, Kirk is---kinda quirky but nonetheless cute.

xoxo,
Julie

Bulldog! Bulldog! BOW, WOW, WOW!
roxy_qt87
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2006, 10:26:45 pm »

i pretty much loved (1 or two episodes ago) when Kirk was in Lukes diner and went behind the counter to pour his coffee (or something) and after Luke yelled at him, Kirk said that lorelai always goes behind there, and luke said cuz they were engaged, so kirk replied with something about being that close or something.. lol sorry i kinda forget what exactly went on Huh, but if you saw that part you know what i mean.
mecca
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 07:02:39 am »

i pretty much loved (1 or two episodes ago) when Kirk was in Lukes diner and went behind the counter to pour his coffee (or something) and after Luke yelled at him, Kirk said that lorelai always goes behind there, and luke said cuz they were engaged, so kirk replied with something about being that close or something.. lol sorry i kinda forget what exactly went on Huh, but if you saw that part you know what i mean.
Yeah, Kirk said-you have to be sleeping with Luke to go behind the counter and get coffee.  Luke said yea, and Kirk said he never thought of Luke in that way, but implying that it might be worth it to be able to go behind the counter.  I love Kirk.  He and Taylor are 2 characters I could not live without.

Over 40 and lovin' the GGirls
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2006, 05:25:35 pm »

Hey whatever happened to Kirk propoasing to Lulu? Remember when Luke was buying a ring for Lorelai and Kirk was saying how he wanted to ask Lulu?

- gilmore-girl

pickynikki91
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

i <3 Tuesdays

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2006, 11:18:29 am »

I think he is going to ask her very soon but only after Luke/Lorelai wedding. This would be practical only because Kirk looks up to Luke and he will see Lukes marriage as a example of what he wants to have with Lulu. I also think that Kirk might chicken out on the night he is going to propose and get a pep talk from Luke and than do it. Proposal place? Definetly the diner.

ILoveLorelai
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2006, 02:03:05 pm »

I am currently watching episode 3.15 Face Off.  Kirk is incredible.  His announcing during the hockey game is hilarious and Sean Gunn is unbelievably consistent while playing this ridiculous character.  It's truly his character and the quirky Miss Patti and Babette who round out this show.  Rory could always have gone to a hockey game, but it was infinitely more entertaining with Kirk's bizarre announcing.  So...hooray for Kirk!!

Does anyone know if Kirk has a LAST name?

"Would you like a fry with your evilness?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: