6.22 - Partings/Season Finale
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2014, 01:15:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475982 Posts in 1571 Topics by 106009 Members
Latest Member: Dexuanniub

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.22 - Partings/Season Finale
Poll
Question: Both actresses did an amazing performance in the finale........who do you think was the best though?  (Voting closed: May 28, 2006, 08:37:12 pm)
Lauren G. - 16 (40%)
Alexis B. - 8 (20%)
Tie (both were amazing) - 16 (40%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 73 Print
Author Topic: 6.22 - Partings/Season Finale  (Read 144890 times)
Gilmore_Days829
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -1

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2006, 11:30:14 am »

Grin I was just curious what everyone else thinks about the Season Finale... I think Luke and Lorelai will defidently hit a rough patch which won't be good at all. They belong together but I guess I'd be pissed too if I planned a wedding and then it was postponed!!! Huh
notebook_romance
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

once.in.a.lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 12:17:39 pm »

Im thinking the same thing with Lorelai and Luke, but i have a feeling Jess will be a big part of it too... im thinking either something that has to deal with him coming back with Luke, or Rory's gunna have to make a decision Jess Hearts or is she going to stay with Logan....

<.true.love.is.not.a.maybe.thing.>
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 04:38:17 pm »

Hello. I dont want you to get snarked so here is some friendly advice: I think this should be in th Episode discussion area, but not in the fun and games section.

-Aryan

--> Just soem friendly advice<--

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 04:38:31 pm »

Stars Hollow is suddenly overrun with troubadours when news gets out that the town's regular street performer (Grant-Lee Phillips) has been discovered. On the evening of Logan's (Matt Czuchry) graduation from Yale, Rory (Alexis Bledel) throws him a wild party, but the knowledge that he is being forced to leave for London the next day makes their time together bittersweet. Meanwhile, at a Friday night dinner, Emily (Kelly Bishop) and Richard (Edward Herrmann) attempt to set Christopher (David Sutcliffe) up with an attractive young woman (guest star Melora Hardin). Finally, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) decides she was wrong to let Luke (Scott Patterson) postpone their wedding for so long and delivers a tearful ultimatum. Musical guests include Sonic Youth, Sam Phillips, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Yo La Tengo, Sparks, Joe Pernice and Dave Gruber Allen.

- Sorry I'm early but I just can't help it! =]

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
GilmoreGirlsFan46
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 07:51:44 am »

Luke and Lorelai better elope or marry soon!
GGOO
Diner Owner

Community Points: 95

Everyone has a thinglet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 08:22:24 pm »

Cry Lorelai and Luke have better make up!!! I don't like this whole shakiness all of a sudden in their relationship... espessially while Christopher is around. grrrrr Angry christopher!

Luke and Lorelai forever  Hearts

-Bess Smiley
deanandrory
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 02:10:16 am »

I love Luke and Lorelai. Why would they ask everyone and get happy results on the WB and destroy that relationship? Lorelai refused to marry Christopher when she was sixteen and they might be better friends now but golly I sure hope Lorelai doesn't marry him now!!! I know Luke hasn't treate Lorelai well and he needs to straighten up a few things but god I hope they stay together. I will be crushed if they don't. They are my favorite couple.
GGOO
Diner Owner

Everyone has a thinglet

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 06:58:50 pm »

I love Luke and Lorelai. Why would they ask everyone and get happy results on the WB and destroy that relationship? Lorelai refused to marry Christopher when she was sixteen and they might be better friends now but golly I sure hope Lorelai doesn't marry him now!!! I know Luke hasn't treate Lorelai well and he needs to straighten up a few things but god I hope they stay together. I will be crushed if they don't. They are my favorite couple.

Oh, I agree so much! My family thinks I'm getting a little too obsessed with Lorelai's and Lukes relationship just b/c I been more concerned with their relationship this past week than I have been with My fiance and my relationship!!! Smiley It's stressful times though... I can't help but worry. I've been waiting SOO long for them to get together... they have to marry!

-Bess Smiley
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 11:12:03 am »

Hum...accorrding to the forum rules you cannot post this until after the episode airs. I mods may see this and lock it or something til the episode is over tonight. Just so you know in the furture.  I don't mean to be a stickler about it but I was told that when I did the same thing you did in the past for an episode.

I hope its a good eposide though. I mean Lorelai should yell at Luke. Its about time she's honest and open with him about her feelings.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 11:13:30 am by gilmore-girl » Logged

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

Vaselv4evr
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 11:35:26 am »

Hello everyone!

I am a new user (just registered today) and I'm hoping someone can give me some additional info.

As you all know, the season finale is tonight. When will the season come out on DVD!?! I use netflix and can't wait to put the season on my list.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!!!
GGOO
Diner Owner

Everyone has a thinglet

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 01:36:43 pm »

I'm so excited about tonite!!!!

-Bess Smiley
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 01:56:07 pm »

only 3 hours and 5 minutes leffttt!!

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
pink cottonball
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 02:45:10 pm »

First off;sorry if this is in the wrong thread! I hope this is ok! Undecided
Now then...Ok, I'm so eager to see the finale that I created this thread. Here's how it works: you post the amount of time left until the episdoe airs,ex.2 hours and 32 minutes, and your predictions for the episode. Some good points to predict on are;
(note* these are from the Ausiello Report! * not including my add ins!  Cheesy)

Lorelai does something she's never done before and in the front seat of a car. And when it was over, I saw her in a whole new light. *one quick correction,Ausiello later stated it was actually the front seat of a car! * Think it has to do with Chris....What do you think she does?

Lorelai finally utters the L word to Luke. And not just once, but twice. * What do you think the L word is?

As anticipated, Lorelai's backbone grew back just in time for her to confront Luke about April, Anna and the wedding. It was as if she logged onto TVGuide.com, studied all of your angry comments over the past six months and condensed them into one three-minute monologue. *Any ideas?

Kelly Bishop has at least five classic lines, two of which are directed at her maid. *What do you think these are?

As I hinted in last week's AA, Logan and Rory's final scene is a tearjerker. * What do you anticipate happening

Mary Lynn Rajskub can't carry a tune to save her life, and trust me when I tell you that's a good thing. *Huh

So, I hope you guys think this isn't a lousy thread idea? I don't really....I also hope this is in the right subforum!

I'll start.....
2 hours 21 more minutes!  Shocked
* I don't know, in the previews it just shows her crying quitely in the back... I do think Chris is involved though
* My idea would probably be that the L word is "love"
* FINALLY!
* I bet it's probably something snarky and snappy....
* From the perviews, I see Rori saying a tearful goodbye and alot of mushy romance stuff, but in the end staying home
* No idea what this is about

Gilmore_Lover
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 77

*Jenny*

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 02:55:59 pm »

5 hours and 6 minutes.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

<333 WATCH THIS--It'll change your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 .ONE LOVE.
hey
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 03:07:18 pm »

to bad i cant watch it  Cry
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 73 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: