Sherry Tinsdale Unappreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 07:43:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 114347 Members
Latest Member: AHannon

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Unappreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Sherry Tinsdale Unappreciation
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Sherry Tinsdale Unappreciation  (Read 14565 times)
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 03:33:12 am »

I agree with Mira that leaving a child behind is worse than adultry but sometimes adulty leads to divorce and leaving a child behind and in this case Adulty is just the same!

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 07:20:47 am »

I don't necessarily think a divorce is bad for children. I'm not saying it's good or healthy, but sometimes a divorce is better than the alternative : staying together for the kids' sake but fighting ALL the time! I've been there and although I was very young and sad when my parents divorced, I was glad the fighting stopped. In my psychology course we saw that there are no major psychological problems in later life for children of divorced parents, contrary to what many people say/believe. Of course I'm not a fan of divorce, but sometimes it's for the best.

What Sherry did was just sooooooooo low and imo cannot be compared to what Rory and Dean did. This doesn't mean I stick up for what they did, because it was wrong in so many ways, but what Sherry did was imo a lot worse.

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1266

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 07:55:55 am »

Oh, i have no problem agreeing that Sherry's action was worse than Rory/Dean. I put them in the same league of horrendous behavior. Saying one is worse does not lessen the seriousness of the other.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
dddd
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 08:08:52 pm »

i like sherry a lot in seasons two and three (does anyone else find it wierd that she plays catherine in gossip girl, such different characters) but i dont know if her character matches in season five, as she seems very attatched to her child and a responsible person. i think it is just a way to get loralai and chris talking again, and to make him single so he can go to the party and break up loralai and luke.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: