GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 12:01:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoilers Only: No Discussion  (Read 324963 times)
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2005, 02:59:51 pm »

people:
Spoilers ----> No Discussion!

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
leebeasy
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2005, 04:13:45 am »

Spoilers from the latest Ask Ausiello

Question: Usually I am not one to complain, but I must point out that you have been seriously lacking on Gilmore Girls spoilers lately.  — Tammy

Ausiello: Cut me a little slack, Tammy. 'Tis the season when the entire TV biz toddles off to Aspen for three weeks, so scoop/spoilers are about as scarce as watchable Susan scenes on Desperate Housewives. Luckily, my Gilmore mole had decent enough cell reception on the slopes to tell me that Episode 13 — which is slated to air on Jan. 24 — marks the long-awaited return of Friday-night dinners at the Gilmore manse. This is the first time Emily, Richard, Lorelai and Rory will be alone in the same room together since the Big Split of '05 last May, so expect the Amy Sherman-Palladino-penned outing to be brimming with cathartic outbursts. And it's not just recent events that get dredged up during the meal-cum-melee, which goes on for a record eight scenes. At one point, Emily reopens a 20-year-old wound when she lashes out at Lorelai for getting pregnant and ruining her life. Now that's a table read I would've paid big money to be at.

Question: Come on, you have to give us something a little better about Gilmore Girls than Lorelai "tries on a wedding dress in the Jan. 10 episode (Ask Ausiello 12/14)." Even someone a little slower than you could have figured that out by the title of the episode: "The Perfect Dress."  — Nichole

Ausiello: You're too kind, Nichole. Well, guess which slowpoke scored an exclusive first-look at Lauren Graham wearing the aforementioned perfect dress? Yeah, that's right — me. It'll run in the Jan. 8 issue of TV Guide in a little column called the Ausiello Report. 

Question: First, thanks for all of your Gilmore Girls info, especially the news about Scott Patterson re-signing. My question is about Sean Gunn. I read that he has chosen not to return for GG's seventh season. Do you know how AS-P is going to handle Kirk's absence?  — Vickie

Ausiello: Nothing could be further from the truth. Sean — and Kirk — will both be returning next season. Oh, and this just in: David Sutcliffe will be back for at least five more episodes this season.

mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2006, 10:52:09 am »

12/30 - Luke's delay in telling Lorelai about April puts him in an awkward spot when the 12-year-old asks to spend a day at the diner. Elsewhere, Logan goes to great lengths to get back in favor with Rory; Paris's reign of terror at the paper leaves the staff planning a coup; Zack gets jealous when he sees Lane with another man; and Kirk runs the annual Stars Hollow Winter Carnival when Taylor is snowed in at his sister's. Source: TV Guide Online

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2006, 02:32:24 pm »

sorry for double posting, just this is fairly long and yea..sorry.

Question: Why is Gilmore Girls bringing back David Sutcliffe for five more episodes this season? Is he going to bond with Rory more, or is he going to try to get back together with Lorelai?  — Chris

Ausiello: As promised, here's what Amy Sherman-Palladino had to say about Christopher's return: "You know, he's paying for Yale now. It's his way back into his daughter's life. It felt organic. It shouldn't just be [that] he writes a check and then we never see him again." And will his five–episode comeback — which AS-P says will be "sprinkled" throughout the season's remaining nine episodes — have an impact on L&L? "[It] will," she teases, "but not in the way people are expecting." OK, guys, what wouldn't we expect? Any guesses?

Question: Just saw your story about Lorelai's wedding dress in the new TV Guide and, to me, it looks ugly on her. Why did AS-P and Lauren choose it?  — Stephanie

Ausiello: Well, I urge Gilmore Girls addicts everywhere to go pick up a copy of the new TV Guide magazine (on sale Thursday with NCIS on the cover) and judge for yourselves. I, personally, thought the dress was a little plain-Jane, but as AS-P pointed out, her mission was twofold: To find a dress that Lorelai would like and Lauren would wear. No easy task. "I wanted Lauren to feel pretty in it, [but at the same time] the dress Lorelai would wear and the dress Lauren would wear would be two completely different dresses. Lauren would probably wear something a little sleeker. Lorelai would wear something probably a little funkier." Here are some other subjects AS-P tackled during our recent chat:

L&L wedding this season? "I don't know. It's very possible."

Trouble ahead for L&L? "We like up-and-down courses. We don't like one straight line. So, there's going to be some trouble ahead, but we all know that Luke and Lorelai belong together. Whatever troubles that they hit, there's a deep belief that, at some point, these two people really should just suck it up and get it over with."

The return of Friday-night dinners in Episode 13: "I just saw some of the footage. It hasn't quite been cut together yet, but I was just over there panicking about it 'cause when you're there seeing it shot, it's always completely different than when you see it on a tiny little screen and you're like, 'Oh, I thought it would be different.' [But] I was actually very pleased and I think a lot of it translated just the way we wanted it to. It was very cathartic in a way because we really haven't had that. It was an entire act of just those four people locked in a house together. It's great. "

Rumors that Kirk won't be back next season? "Bulls--t."

Marty? "We're looking for the right spot to bring him back because we love him. We don't have it yet, but we are looking for it."

Negotiations for Season 7? "We're nowhere. We're not in negotiations, we don't have a contract, and frankly, right now, we're just trying to get to Christmas without dropping dead."

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
huntzberger_lover
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2006, 03:28:42 pm »

Episode 6.11: The Perfect Dress
Airdate: January 10, 2006

12/28 - Rory and Lorelai return from Atlantic City bearing gifts; über wedding planner Sookie helps Lorelai, who finds the perfect dress, while Luke makes a surprise trip to see his old girlfriend (Sherilyn Fenn) and mother of his daughter; and Rory moves in with Paris and Doyle, and has an emotional confrontation with Logan. Source: TV Guide Online
12/23 - Feeling that he has missed too much and wants to get to know his newly discovered daughter April (Vanessa Marano, who does not appear in the episode), Luke goes to have a talk with her mother, his former girlfriend Anna Nardini (guest star Sherilyn Fenn). Meanwhile, Lorelai sets a date for the wedding after finding the perfect dress, but she is worried by the nagging feeling that something is about to go wrong. Back at Yale, Rory happily moves into a dingy off-campus apartment with Paris and Doyle, and tries to avoid running into Logan. However, when Logan shows up at her apartment and declares his love for her, Rory breaks down. Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale and Sean Gunn also star. Source: The WB
12/14 - Lorelai is going to try on a wedding dress, hence the title of the episode, "The Perfect Dress." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
11/16 - Sherilyn Fenn has been cast as the mother of Luke's long-lost daughter! She's onboard for at least two episodes, the first of which airs Jan. 10. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: Fenn was on the show before playing a different character.]
11/09 - It seems that Lane may living with her mother again or she is staying over for a while. Lane and Mrs. Kim are getting a long as well as before. Lane warns her mother that she will go listen to music she, her mother, doesn't approve of and that there is nothing Mrs. Kim can do about it since Lane is now 21. Lane also works at her mother's antique store. Rory is trying to get in some classes at Yale! Yep, it seems she may be heading back! Rory has new living arrangements. There is a huge rift between Rory and Logan. The latter tries to patch things up. Later, Rory meets with Dr. Shapiro, a psychologist, to talk about her relationship with her mother, her quitting school, the stealing of the boat, Logan, etc. Lorelai, Luke, Paris, Doyle and Kirk also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com
11/08 - Just heard about an audition for a possible recurring role on Gilmore Girls: Anna, 35 to 40 years old, beautiful in a natural way. She owns a funky boutique. Has to be great with comedy and have a strong enough presence to be a potential threat to Lorelai! Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: Anna is April's mother.]

Episode 6.12: Just Like Gwen and Gavin
Airdate: January 17, 2006

01/01 - Knowing he has let too much time go by, Luke is still unable to tell Lorelai about the existence of his 12-year-old daughter, April (Vanessa Marano), and he is thrown into a panic when April wants to hang out with him at the diner. When April and Lorelai both show up at the diner and begin chatting, April innocently explains that Luke is her father. Lorelai tries to be supportive, even offering to postpone the wedding date, but Luke's reaction to this idea leaves her confused and hurt. Back at Yale, Logan takes unusual steps to win Rory back, and the newspaper staff rebels against Paris' reign of terror at the Yale Daily News. Meanwhile, Stars Hollow holds its annual Winter Carnival, and Lorelai and Rory run a booth featuring their dog, Paul Anka, as a fortune teller. Sherilyn Fenn guest stars as Ana Nardini. Keiko Agena, Liz Torres and Sean Gunn also star. Source: The WB
12/30 - Luke's delay in telling Lorelai about April puts him in an awkward spot when the 12-year-old asks to spend a day at the diner. Elsewhere, Logan goes to great lengths to get back in favor with Rory; Paris's reign of terror at the paper leaves the staff planning a coup; Zack gets jealous when he sees Lane with another man; and Kirk runs the annual Stars Hollow Winter Carnival when Taylor is snowed in at his sister's. Source: TV Guide Online
11/23 - Logan will be back to try and patch things up with Rory. Source: TV Guide Podcast
11/23 - While at work, Luke shows signs that he hasn't slept much. Lorelai wakes up so early that she gets a lot done in the wee hours of morning compared to what she usually does. Kirk is organizing the Winter Carnival. Lorelai has volunteered to man a carnival booth. She will get help from Rory to take care of her booth, "The Amazing Doggy Sawmi." It appears the Luke may not have told Lorelai about April yet. At the Inn , Lorelai takes care of the New England Maple Syrup Council. Lane works at a Carnival booth. Zach is jealous of time she spends with a 30-year-old Asian man named Joe. At the Yale Daily News, Paris is making everyone except Rory uncomfortable with her demands, expectations and ideas. Later, the reporters gather together and talk about their Paris-problem and the fact that they think the paper is going to crap. They didn't ask Rory to be part of the "council" since she's living with Paris and is a friend but when Rory sees them in a "meeting" they confide in her. In the hope to start patching things up with Rory, Logan hires the guy in charge of the coffee cart to follow her around all day so she has instant access to coffee. Logan drops by the Inn . could it be to get Lorelai's help? Babette, Taylor, Miss Patty, Mrs. Kim, Sookie, Megan, Tilly, Anna and April also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 6.13: Friday Night's Alright for Fighting
Airdate: Winter 2006

12/21 - [This episode] marks the long-awaited return of Friday-night dinners at the Gilmore manse. This is the first time Emily, Richard, Lorelai and Rory will be alone in the same room together since the Big Split of '05 last May, so expect the Amy Sherman-Palladino-penned outing to be brimming with cathartic outbursts. And it's not just recent events that get dredged up during the meal-cum-melee, which goes on for a record eight scenes. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
12/15 - Sookie and Lorelai are planning Lorelai's wedding. They visit a flower market. Kirk works at a sample table in Taylor's shop. They are giving free samples of a new European hot chocolate. Lorelai goes into Taylor's shop so that she can spy on April who's at Luke's Diner doing her homework and eating. Babette and Miss Patty join Lorelai who tells them about April. They all comment on the fact that Luke has a kid and wonder if Lorelai and April will get along. Rory seems to be helping Paris run the newspaper. Logan visits Rory. Richard also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 6.14: Title Unknown

01/04 - Christopher visits Rory at Yale. She gives him a tour. Source: SpoilerFix.com
12/21 - David Sutcliffe will be back for at least five more episodes this season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
11/21 - Sources tell me that David Sutcliff (Christopher, Rory's dad) is in talks to come on in a meatier role. Source: Kristin on E!Online

From  spoilerfix.com (newest update on jan 4th)

"In Omnia Paratus."
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2006, 07:07:46 pm »

new 01/16 - Paris is learning how to play the trumpet. Lane goes to Sophie's Music Store to put up an ad saying "Drummer available." While she is at the store, she notices that someone is playing acoustic music... it's Zach and Joel. At Yale, the editors from the top colleges of the U.S. take part in a panel on "Young Voices of Journalism." Christopher and Lorelai are in the audience to cheer for Rory. Rory accompanies Logan at Honor's (his sister) wedding. Rory hangs out with Honor and her bridesmaids and learns a few things about Logan's past relationships. Lorelai babysits G.G., Christopher's daughter. Doyle also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Kelli
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2006, 03:17:08 pm »

01/20 - Emily tells Lorelai that she'd like to get to know her future son-in-law better and asks her to invite Luke over for dinner - Lorelai purposely fails to mention that the wedding has been postponed... The Yale Daily News staff finally fires Paris and chooses Rory to be the new editor. A furious Paris kicks Rory out of the apartment, Logan subsequently convinces her to move into his place. Christopher tells Lorelai about Rory's new living arrangement.

Cherish yesterday
Live today
Dream Tomorrow
Gg_fan
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2006, 10:24:07 pm »

i read this on www.tvguide.com:
There will be a wedding in March or April, but the bride and groom do not live in Stars Hollow. And one of our favorite Gilmore girls is about to discover that she has a lot in common with Michelle Williams' character in Brokeback Mountain.

i <3 gilmore girls!
Jaredloverforever
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 70

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2006, 04:11:26 pm »

I found this on Gilmorefan.com, it's about the Michele Williams/BrokeBack Mountain reference.

My source said that the secret life refrence is to Richard and a double life. It is not what we thought. The truth comes out at least to Rory and maybe Emily. I didn't ask about Lorelai. Richard has been a member and is alumni to the Life and Death Brigade. A function or yearly event makes this clear to Rory and thus the secret life he has been hidding for years.
Source Fraz at Fanbolt

All I can say, is wow.
unionroxs
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Thank God for Tuesday Nights!!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2006, 04:00:29 pm »

OMG! what does this mean that maybe Richard experemented when he was younger and was bisexual and had maybe a boyfriend??? fill me in!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Jaredloverforever
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 70

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2006, 08:23:19 pm »

I think the Michele William/BrokeBack Mountain reference refers to a "double life". In this case, Richard being a member of the Life and Death Brigade. At least that's how I took it.
macleah
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2006, 11:11:16 am »

hurray for more spoilers....(from spoilerfix.com)

Episode 6.14: You've Been Gilmored
Airdate: February 7, 2006

01/25 - Emily tells Lorelai that she'd like to get to know her future son-in-law better and asks her to invite Luke over for dinner. Wanting to avoid an argument, Lorelai purposely fails to mention that the wedding has been postponed. The Yale Daily News staff finally fires Paris and chooses Rory to be the new editor. A furious Paris kicks Rory out of the apartment, and Rory has no idea where she is going to go until Logan convinces her to move into his apartment. When Rory gives Christopher a tour of Yale, he learns of the new living arrangement and tells Lorelai. Edward Herrmann and Yanic Truesdale also star. Source: The WB

Episode 6.15: A Vineryard Valentine

01/25 - At the Inn, Sookie is in a terrible mood. There is a Cajun Zydeco band at the Dragonfly who are there to audition to play at Lorelai's wedding. She had forgotten about that appointment. She tries to tell them she doesn't need a band anymore but the band wants to play. Lorelai and Rory workout together. Source: SpoilerFix.com

~*Leah*~

my first banner!  yay. Cheesy
djb
Stars Hollow High Student

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2006, 08:32:13 am »

This via the GG Forum at Town without Pity:

Courtesy of inmydreams123 on TV.com

The wedding at the end of the season or towards the end is Kirk and LuLu's

This would be a major bummer - if true.
jessrory
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2006, 01:40:27 pm »

to chicken little;

I totally agree with u!  Logan should be kicked to the curb!  jess and rory are made for eachother!
macleah
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2006, 09:25:52 pm »

fanforum spoilers

http://www.fanforum.com/showthread.php?t=66735

From Ciaobella: Zach and Lane are getting married. Undecided

From Ciaobella: Jess will be coming back....for Luke. Tongue

TVGuide Hot list:Friday-night dinner at the elder Gilmores' is back! And what better way to revive the tradition than with an air-clearing fight initiated by Lorelai when she brings up the subject of Chris paying for Rory's tuition. "Yes, there are apparently issues to be worked out," she says, "but no one, I mean no one, is leaving here until we do!" Trust us, we're not going anywhere, Lorelai. There's also drama at Yale when most of the Daily News staff quits, and Rory must rally the remaining faithful to put out a paper, as Paris fiddles — or does whatever it is she does in her office.

~*Leah*~

my first banner!  yay. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: