Spoilers Only: No Discussion
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 02:54:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Spoilers
| | |-+  Spoilers Only: No Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 Print
Author Topic: Spoilers Only: No Discussion  (Read 250387 times)
swimmergurl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 04, 2007, 05:14:31 pm »

This is sad, really super sad, but if it had to end, I agree that it should end full circle with mother and daughter and no men. Also a cool Alexis Bledel website is:

http://alexis.is-sparkling.org/

You can live 100 years without really living a minute
Close your eyes and jump
and It will be one less minute you haven't lived
--Gilmore Girls Season 2--
beachbum78
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2007, 06:02:19 am »

I'd be pretty disappointed if it ended with Lorelai and Rory alone.  I hope it does something similar to what The O.C. does, and does a montage of the future years etc.  Of course, I'm in Australia, so I'm going to have to wait until the 7th series dvd comes out.
calida
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

F.A.I.T.H.

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2007, 04:46:13 pm »

You guys should only post spoilers on here. Talk about them on the discussion bored for spoilers.

Java Junkie Part Headliner/Part Literati
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 07, 2007, 01:31:21 pm »

Re: The Last Scene

Taken from Ausiello's last interview with Lauren Graham. (By the way -- why isn't Bledel doing any interviewing?)

Were you happy with the show creatively this season?
Graham: I was happy with the PROCESS. I really enjoyed the writers. I felt every year, even under Amy's leadership, that the show evolved. For the last episode, we tried to match the final shot with the first scene from the pilot, so we went back and watched the pilot — which I haven't seen for so long.

And...no four final words. We probably won't ever know what they were supposed to be.

Are you going to try and get her to divulge the final four words she had planned to end the series with?
Graham: Oh, right — I forgot about that. I think she would've given it up to me had we known this was the end. That was the other weird thing about ending the show like this. When we finished, there was a 50/50 chance we'd be returning. So when we left the wrap party, we were like, "Bye! See ya next season!" I mean it was emotional, but it would've been much more emotional. But HAD she known, I think she would've given it up and we would've worked it in.

Hailey

« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:36:22 pm by haileyerin » Logged
khadijahnm
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 09, 2007, 05:01:18 am »

This latest tidbit was from Spoilerfix.com

05/09 - [Lorelai and Emily do not hug before the series is over.] They do, however, have a really nice moment together — although it's nothing compared to the final scene between Lorelai and Rory, which Lauren described for me during our chat: "It ends with a shot that mirrors the closing shot of the pilot, which really represents the show. It's Lorelai and Rory sitting in the diner talking about really nothing. Just having a moment together." She added that most of the story lines get resolved by the end of the hour. "Had we come back, I think it would've been a little bit like, 'Oops, never mind!'" Source: Kristin on E!Online

And this is something I just read on Ausiello's page on TVGuide.com

Question: Thanks for the amazing interview with Lauren Graham. It made me cry, especially the last part when she thanked the fans.— Tamy Ponczyk
Ausiello: Keep your tissues handy. Something else I saved from my Lauren Q&A was this morsel about what might've happened next season if the show had returned. "Kelly Bishop said to me, 'If we come back, I think Emily should buy half of the inn, so that we have to work together.' It was such a great idea. Lorelai would have a new level of irritation." Um, I don't know about you, but to me, that sounds like the makings of one kick-ass Broadway show.

And on that note, the final AA of the Gilmore era comes to an end. I'll give you all a moment to compose yourselves. [Moment passes] OK, head on over to the Ask Ausiello Discussion Thread to debate the merits of this week's column; check out the latest installment of my Ausiello Report vodcast for exclusive scoop on a possible Gilmore Girls reunion movie penned by Amy Sherman-Palladino (hey, stranger things have happened in this biz); send questions/tips/condolences to [email protected]; and keep close tabs on the Ausiello Report throughout the week for breaking tube news, blind items and other stuff. And then come back here next week and we'll do it all again!

« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 07:42:11 am by khadijahnm » Logged

iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 09, 2007, 10:53:47 am »

On the CW network.com there is latest info on the series finale. Luke throws Rory a party and Rory gets her dream job.
khadijahnm
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 09, 2007, 11:07:31 am »

If anyone is interested, I just found next week's episode promo (7.22) on YouTube.

I have already watched it twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_uMCMypjs

laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 09, 2007, 11:42:07 am »

Here’s the link to the Ausiello vodcast in which he talks about the “possible GG movie”  http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx.  According to LG she doesn’t see a need for it.  So yeah, not likely. 
GilmoreGal16
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 10, 2007, 07:55:53 am »

Dirctor's Cut is up on the Cwtv.com!!

FEMALE STUDENT: Is it raining?
PARIS: No, it's National Baptism Day. Tie your tubes, idiot.
G Squared Luv
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 10, 2007, 02:04:30 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gxps76hKpY

Here is the video of lauren on The ellen degeneres show if anyone wants to see it.

Luke: You tuck a bed in on both sides?
Lorelai: Yeah, and then I slip in, like it's a straightjacket.
Luke: Oh, you must feel at home there.
barby_BK
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 11, 2007, 12:57:30 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPKn992npk

extended promo for 7.22, rory thanking lorelai at the party, Emily, Richard, Lane and Liz are also there, later whent it's dark still at the party Lorelai saying "I'll be back" to someone, she goes towards Luke and kisses him. He really holds her tight  Wink
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 12:59:46 am by barby_BK » Logged
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 22, 2007, 10:26:24 pm »

Question: So, what gives? There is no way you could still be at Fox's upfront party. Did you track down AS-P, and, if so, what were the final four words she had in mind for Gilmore Girls?— Katrina
Ausiello: OK, here's the deal: Yes, I tracked her down, but, no, she did not cough up those elusive four words. But wait — there's more. And it's good. No, amazing. No, un-frakkin'-believable. Amazing, even. Wait, did I say that already? Well, it's true. Because just as I was about to brand her a big ol' promise-breaker right there in front of all those industry types, Amy explained why she couldn't divulge her long-ago-planned Gilmore ending. (Gilmore fanatics: This is the time in Sprockets when you either lean on a heavy object or just sit down.) In the next year or two, she hopes to make — wait for it — a two-hour Gilmore Girls TV-movie that ties up all those loose threads! I nearly fell over when she said it — especially given what she told me back in December. (BTW, lest you think Amy was pulling my leg, her partner in life and in showbiz, Dan Palladino, confirmed that a GG reunion pic is something they're interested in pursuing.) And I wasn't the only one floored by this development. "She said what?" gasped Scott Patterson after I relayed the information to him over the phone. "I didn't think she would be interested in doing something like that. But if she says she is, I would seriously consider it." Alexis Bledel was equally stunned. "A Gilmore Girls reunion?" she said with a laugh. "That's certainly not something I had thought of doing. That's really funny, I have no idea how I would feel in a few years. I don't know, I'm sure the script Amy would write would be great, but I guess I'd have to read it and see how I felt at the time." Last but not least, Lauren Graham e-mailed me late last night to say, "Could be a fun idea if everyone wanted to do it. I would do it just to get the four final words out of Amy. They torture me." Stand by for a comment from Warner Bros. big cheese Peter Roth. In the meantime, head over to the Ask Ausiello Discussion Thread and start brainstorming campaign slogans!
Gilmore_Girl21
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

SAVE THE CORNISH GAME HENS!!

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 29, 2007, 06:47:24 pm »

This is sad. Extremeley sad. No more spoilers. The show is ova! How sucky is that!!!

Made by MonicaKeller.
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU YOU IDIOT
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 29, 2007, 10:23:12 pm »

that is not true yet. there is still hope and a slim chance.....
hockeychic0825
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2007, 01:24:17 pm »

Yes its true! i have a Spoiler! and the show is cancled!!! how can that be!!! Shhhh i heard about a movie yes a gilmore girls movie !!! Shhhhh!

*~aNnA~* 
made by lucie
 [img]http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/iYgilmore/?action=view&current=together-in-the-end.jpg[/img}
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: