GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 20, 2022, 01:44:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoilers Only: No Discussion  (Read 342666 times)
LoreleiNPS
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 87

The Whole Package. It's gonna happen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2007, 11:16:18 am »

New "Directors Cut" on CW's website: http://www.cwtv.com/video

Shows Lorelai going back into Luke's Diner...  Grin

~Laura~

~JJ Coffee~Noddie~swatter~

F.A.I.T.H!!!
KuKuLeNiLeNi
Town Resident

Community Points: 37

There Must Be A SEASON 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: April 22, 2007, 03:56:30 pm »

I just checked The Crazy Internet People website's spoilers,and found this.

The Luke and Lorelai kiss is more than just a peck, definitely a passionate kiss. Also season 8 is looking really really likely. - emai Shocked
Isn't it great?? Grin

viking_girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 23, 2007, 10:31:51 am »

On Crazy Internet People I found a slighty extended version of the Promo for this week...
http://www.crazy-internet-people.com/site/gilmoregirls/pages/promo/s7/video/GGPromo042207.html
iheartadamb
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: April 25, 2007, 11:50:08 am »

Question: Thanks for keeping us updated on the nail-biting situation that is Gilmore Girls' possible eighth season. Please give us the latest update, even if it's that things are the same. Heather M.
Ausiello: The 13-episode deal should've been signed, sealed and delivered by now. Something's obviously holding up the works. Maybe Sally Struthers is playing hardball.
Question: Can you please tell us in what episode and in what situation Luke and Lorelai will kiss after a year apart? Audrey
Ausiello: God, you guys are an impatient bunch. (Spoiler alert) It happens in the season finale shortly after Luke single-handedly prevents Rory's graduation party from becoming a total washout. Do you also want to know how much tongue there is?

Kirk:I had an imaginary girlfriend for a while, but she left me.

Paris+Doyle=True Love Forever!!!
Ggirlfan

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: April 25, 2007, 02:06:44 pm »

There is a new directors cut on the CW

http://cwtv.com/video

~KRISTIN~
calida
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

F.A.I.T.H.

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2007, 03:58:46 pm »

Episode 7.20: Lorelai Lorelai
Lane & Zack take their babies on a tour of Stars Hollow.

Yay!

http://www.gilmoregirlsnews.com/2006/10/25/gilmore-girls-season-7/

Java Junkie Part Headliner/Part Literati
ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 25, 2007, 04:38:29 pm »

There is a new directors cut on the CW

http://cwtv.com/video

omg I love it! classic L/L..good to see they are back on their feet...i love it...."are you done?" "all hands on deck!...now I'm done"

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
LoreleiNPS

Community Points: 87

The Whole Package. It's gonna happen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: April 25, 2007, 10:27:29 pm »

04/25 - [The Luke and Lorelai kiss] happens in the season finale shortly after Luke single-handedly prevents Rory's graduation party from becoming a total washout. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

~Laura~

~JJ Coffee~Noddie~swatter~

F.A.I.T.H!!!
Mustaine Junkie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

Man, I've just lost my memory, I'm not an idiot...

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 01, 2007, 06:16:02 pm »

Does anybody knows something about an 8th season? I just saw the campaign to save GG, but IS LORELAI IN TROUBLE??

"Since I am good now Elton John Lyrics for 200"
Mustaine, Jeoprady - 2001
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: May 01, 2007, 06:28:59 pm »

Firstly, you can keep updated and learn more about the Great 8 Mandate here. They'll let you know anything that they know.

And to learn about signatures, you can check out this. It's the avatar/signature request thread, but they might be able to help.
Or the kind folks at the Q&A Thread might also be able to help.

Welcome and hope you find everything you need here! Smiley

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
KuKuLeNiLeNi
Town Resident

Community Points: 37

There Must Be A SEASON 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: May 02, 2007, 05:30:40 am »

I just found 7.21 (next episode's) promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEF3KZMUGz0

1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: May 02, 2007, 09:38:34 pm »

There's a new directers cut at CW website.
It includes Richard and Emily signing. Really cute, really funny, really sweet! Check it out!

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
djb

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 03, 2007, 12:13:33 pm »

It's over...

TV Squad HQ just received a missive from Warner Brothers and The CW. It's a joint statement that says that Gilmore Girls will air its series finale on May 15th (A representative for Warner Brothers confirmed the note).

tvsquad.com
Mustaine Junkie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

Man, I've just lost my memory, I'm not an idiot...

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 03, 2007, 04:49:11 pm »

It's over...

TV Squad HQ just received a missive from Warner Brothers and The CW. It's a joint statement that says that Gilmore Girls will air its series finale on May 15th (A representative for Warner Brothers confirmed the note).

tvsquad.com

This is just so unfair.... after seven seasons, we re going to see something rushed and unfinshed.... so unflattering and uncosidering to the fans to praticly kill a nice show, with good and stable ratings....

Tomorrow will be a Bad Mourning / Black Friday for me;;;;

"Since I am good now Elton John Lyrics for 200"
Mustaine, Jeoprady - 2001
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 03, 2007, 08:46:06 pm »

By LYNN ELBER, AP Television Writer
Thu May 3, 4:29 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - Goodbye "Gilmore Girls." The sharp-witted saga of an independent mother and daughter that added to the luster of the young WB network, will end its run after seven seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

The show, which last year moved to the CW network created by the merger of WB and UPN, will air its final episode May 15 at 8 p.m. EDT, CW and producer Warner Bros. Television announced Thursday.

"Gilmore Girls," starring        Lauren Graham and        Alexis Bledel and created by Amy Sherman-Palladino, "helped define a network and created a fantastic storybook world featuring some of television's most memorable, lovable characters," CW and the studio said in a joint statement.

They thanked fans for their "passionate support" promised to give the show "the send-off it deserves."

Ratings had dipped this season for the series, which lost Sherman-Palladino as its guiding hand because of a contract dispute.

The drama with comic overtones followed the lives of single mom Lorelai Gilmore (Graham) and her equally bright and beautiful daughter as they grew up together, struggled through romances and tried to find their place in the world.

Rapid-fire patter, the series' hallmark, delighted fans but took a toll on its cast.

"Getting the language perfect requires a number of takes that you might not have on another show," Graham told The Associated Press in January 2006.

"It's just a lot of work 13, 14 hours door to door. I've missed weddings, I've missed babies being born. I'm not complaining, because of what it has brought me, but I would be ready for a different balance."

Sherman-Palladino and her husband and fellow executive producer, Daniel Palladino, left after failing to come to terms with the studio on a new deal, and the series struggled creatively and in the ratings this season.

The April 24 episode drew fewer than 4 million viewers, down about 25 percent compared to the same time last year.

As production on the show got under way last fall, its future then uncertain, Graham speculated about the final chapter.

"I care very much how the story ends," Graham said told the AP. "... It would be my worst nightmare if we end the show with a wedding. To me, the premise of the show was, `What if your parent was your best friend?'"

"That's the thing you leave people with, the strength of this family and this relationship," she said.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29
  Print  

Jump to: