Spoilers Only: No Discussion
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 07:13:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Spoilers
| | |-+  Spoilers Only: No Discussion
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29 Print
Author Topic: Spoilers Only: No Discussion  (Read 250373 times)
laurenfan
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2005, 10:08:33 pm »

WOW it sounds like some amazing stuff is coming up especially for Luke maybe having a daughter.
I can't wait for Lorelai and Rory to make up I miss there mother/daughter interaction,I agree the show isn't the same with them fighting.

roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 11:27:23 am »

Jess was always my favorite character and I always had a feeling that he would show up again, and now that he is, I have to know, are him and Rory going to re-kindle that flame? I can't stand Logan! I want Jess back!

Not going to happen. At least not anytime soon.  Vilo has another series and he doesn't want to do GG...other than an occasional guest spot.  He wanted ASP to kill him off.  Rory and Jess will likely end up as star-crossed lovers....souls to meet in another lifetime   Wink.....like Buffy and Angel  Hearts.

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 01:16:31 pm »

11/02 - A call from Christopher sparks a rift between Lorelai and Luke, who's recruited to be part of a science-fair project. In other events, Rory moves in with Lane; and Luke's grandmother's bedroom furnishings fit into Lorelai's boudoir, but not with Lorelai.

also...there will be a wedding next spring (but in my oppinion..duh...paris's wedding)

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Ace24
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 10:31:56 pm »

Episode 6.08: Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out
Airdate: November 8, 2005

11/02 - Amy Sherman-Palladino confirms that Jess (not last week's special guest, Madeline Albright) will be the one to wake Rory out of her DAR-induced coma. "Rory doesn't have any straight talkers in her life," she points out. "So, to bring back a real straight talker - someone who really knew her when - at this point in the arc was very important. It's a very satisfying episode. And it's a very satisfying way of reconnecting with [Jess]." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

General Season 6 Spoilers:

11/02 - There will be a wedding next spring. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2005, 07:53:34 am »

Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out: When Rory's former boyfriend Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) shows up at her grandparents' house, she is pleased to hear about new developments in his life and agrees to have dinner.

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2005, 01:32:19 pm »

Rory is pleasantly surprised when her old flame Jess (guest star Milo Ventimiglia) appears at her grandparents' house and reveals an amazing development in his life. Rory agrees to go to dinner with Jess, and when Logan unexpectedly joins them, an ugly confrontation develops, leaving both Rory and Logan to face the choices they have made. Emily is concerned about Rory's sudden evasiveness and tries to exert some parental discipline. Meanwhile, Luke agrees to sponsor a local girls' soccer team and Lorelai channels all her concerns about Rory into caring for her dog, Paul Anka. Source: The WB

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
kathysg
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 06:52:28 am »

I thought it might be nice to have a spot for spoilers and a separate spot for discussion of spoilers, so that when you just want to be spoiled, you don't have to wade through a bunch of talk to get to it.

From the Spoiler Fix:

Episode 6.07: Title Unknown
Airdate: Fall 2005

09/26 - Rory has dinner with her grandparents and Reverend Boatwright. It seems that the Gilmores invited the Reverend so he speaks to Rory about certain things since she will turn 21 in a week. Later in the episode, the Gilmores throw a party for Rory. Lane and Zach are in attendance so are some DAR women. Logan and Lane finally meet. Paris, Doyle, Luke and Lorelai are there too. Will mother and daughter be on speaking terms? Richard is nowhere to be found. The maid of the episode is named Mai Mai. Source: SpoilerFix.com

~~

From Ask Ausiello

Question: I read that Gilmore Girls is bringing on someone to complicate things for Luke and Lorelai. Is this "someone" going to be a baby? Is Lorelai pregnant? Caty

Ausiello: No, it's my understanding that this particular someone will be a grown man and no, his name won't be Christopher or Dragonfly Inn Guest No. 1. It'll be someone we've never met before.

Question: If you give me some scoop on Gilmore Girls, I will come to your book signing on Friday. Promise. Carrie

Ausiello: You better not be bluffing, Carrie, 'cause we'll be checking IDs at the door. Richard and Emily will soon find out that the apple of their eye has been engaging in some, um, extracurricular activities in the pool house. And suffice it to say they will not be happy. See you Friday at 7:30, Carrie. Just a heads-up: Mayor Bloomberg is urging everyone to take public transportation to the event to cut down on what is expected to be record gridlock. (I'm beginning to think maybe I underestimated my own popularity.)

Question: Just found out that in November when Jess returns to Stars Hollow, he has written a book. Do you know anything about the book? Mickey

Ausiello: Only that he tells Rory that she inspired him to write it and the whole thing causes major problems for Rory-Logan.

Question: OK, enough of this Lorelai-Rory feud crap! When the hell is AS-P going to get these two Gilmores to reconcile? The show isn't the same without them together. This is the worst breakup in history. T. Paul

Ausiello: I hate it admit it, but you're right. With the two of them apart, the show feels like it's been stuck in neutral so far this season. And although AS-P is keeping details of the inevitable reunion under tight wraps, I would be very surprised if they spent Thanksgiving apart.

~~

Episode Description from TV Guide:
"Welcome To The Dollhouse"
Tuesday , October 18 2005 Original
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

WHAT'S IN A NAME? - Richard (Edward Herrmann) tries to get information from Logan (Matt Czuchry) about Rory's (Alexis Bledel) future plans, but Logan mistakenly thinks that Richard is asking when the two of them plan to marry. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is in favor of Taylor's (Michael Winters) plan to change all the Stars Hollow street names back to their original historic names, until she learns that the street where the Dragonfly Inn is located was once known by a disgusting name. Rory makes a surprising confession to Logan. Richard finally faces the fact that he should never have let Rory drop out of Yale, and shows up at Lorelai's house to talk things over. Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liz Torres and Sean Gunn also star. Jackson Douglas directed the episode written by Keith Eisner.
Source: TWoP

~~

"Twenty-One Is The Loneliest Number" - (TV-PG, D, L) (HDTV)
Tuesday , October 25 2005 Original
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

RORY'S TWENTY-FIRST BIRTHDAY - As Rory's (Alexis Bledel) twenty-first birthday approaches, both Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory are saddened by the fact that their ongoing estrangement will keep them from spending the day the way they had always planned. Richard (Edward Herrmann) tries to convince Lorelai to help him with a plan to get Rory back to Yale, but Lorelai insists that Rory has to make the decision herself. While Richard continues to worry about Rory's future, Emily (Kelly Bishop) throws herself into planning an elaborate birthday party. Meanwhile, Emily and Richard are shocked when they realize that Rory and Logan (Matt Czuchry) have been having sex. Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Keiko Agena and Liza Weil also star. Bob Berlinger directed the episode written by Amy Sherman-Palladino
Source: TWoP

~~

More from TWoP
Since we didn't get anything about Jess in the sides, here are just some general spoilers regarding Jess in episode 8 that I can give:

-Jess has no scenes with Luke or Lorelai, only with Rory and Logan.
-Jess is in Hartford and goes to see Rory at the Gilmore mansion. He had found out through Luke that she was there. Their scenes here can be described as being really sweet.
-Before Jess leaves, he, Rory, and Logan go out to dinner together.

I know it's disappointing about there not being a Jess/Luke scene, but Milo actually has more to do with Rory in these scenes and more range to perform than he would have had in scenes with Luke.

~~

The book that Jess wrote is called "The Subsect." Rory and Lorelai should make up in a mid-November episode.
Source: Ask Ausiello
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 06:53:35 am by kathysg » Logged
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2005, 11:18:58 am »

Question: How many episodes will Jess be back for on Gilmore Girls? Laura

Ausiello: As of now, it's just the one next Tuesday. Speaking of which, Amy Sherman-Palladino confirms that Jess (not last week's special guest, Madeline Albright) will be the one to wake Rory out of her DAR-induced coma. "Rory doesn't have any straight talkers in her life," she points out. "So, to bring back a real straight talker someone who really knew her when at this point in the arc was very important. It's a very satisfying episode. And it's a very satisfying way of reconnecting with [Jess]." Come back next week for more AS-P-sponsored poop, including the latest on the return of Christopher, next spring's big wedding and Luke's long lost you-know-what.

i know most of this was posted, but not all of it, so i'm just putting it all here

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 02:18:14 pm »

11/09 - "Rory coming home next week is going to make Lorelai want to move full-steam ahead [with the wedding], but circumstances are going to make Luke start to be concerned about the speed of that. They're heading toward an interesting upheaval," [says Amy Sherman-Palladino.] I just finished watching Episode 9 and I've got three words for you: Best. Episode. Ever. Not only do our girls reunite, but the hour also includes a fantastic Comeback riff, a timely jab at Desperate Housewives and - brace yourselves - a full-on make-out scene between Luke and Lorelai. And not just a few pecks on the cheek. We're talking kisses. Multiple kisses - on the lips. There's also warmth. And passion. And even a little heat. And regarding the long-lost [daughter], I defy you to find fault with this story once you watch it play out. Not only is the [daughter] the greatest acting find of the year, but the way she - I mean, it - is introduced is nothing short of genius. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 04:18:56 pm »

new 11/09 - "Logan and Rory are going to hit a rough patch," AS-P concedes. "Logan and Rory's relationship has never been based on deep talkin'. Their relationship has been based on 'Let's have fun! Let's avoid reality! Let's just go play and party!' And Rory doesn't want to avoid reality anymore. And that's going to alter her relationship with Logan." That said, AS-P says, "We have [Matt Czuchry] for the entire year, so kids need to remember that. He's getting paid for the whole year. You don't want to waste that when you're paying for it. But there are going to be a lot of ups and downs for Rory and Logan." AS-P says, "No, we are not talking about having Christopher back in Season 7." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2005, 04:21:47 pm »

Question: I anxiously await your AS-P-sponsored scoop on Gilmore Girls. Please tell me the spring wedding is Luke and Lorelai's.  Mary

Ausiello: Despite my efforts to wrestle the bride's and groom's names out of her, all Amy Sherman-Palladino would confirm is that "there will be a wedding" and it will take place in "April or May." Personally, I'm betting it'll be another Stars Hollow duo, especially given this little tease AS-P dropped on my lap: "Luke and Lorelai have been sort of in a holding pattern about the wedding," she says. "Rory coming home [next week] is going to make Lorelai want to move full-steam ahead, but circumstances are going to make Luke start to be concerned about the speed of that. They're heading toward an interesting upheaval."

djb

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2005, 10:08:58 am »

Genevieve has posted the casting sides for episode 6.11. Good stuff.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/genevieve719/231538.html#cutid1
djb

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2005, 12:06:57 pm »

WARNING: Click this link only if you really, really, really want to know what happens in next week's episode... It is a detailed recap of the entire episode from Television without Pity forum.

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3122789&view=findpost&p=3942576
gilmoregirl54
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2005, 05:12:10 pm »

i heard that they are looking for a women to play anna between25 and 35 years old which is supposed to be that mother of lukes daughter thatwe find out on novemeber 15 and 22
blind boy grunt 13
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2005, 04:49:33 pm »

luke has a long lost daughter for the next episode
i dunno if its true or not but it said on www.spoilerfix.com
i'm trying to forget it
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: