Discussion of Spoilers
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 05:26:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475981 Posts in 1571 Topics by 99283 Members
Latest Member: cgzkwmjcosbe

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Spoilers
| | |-+  Discussion of Spoilers
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] Print
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 555942 times)
Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« Reply #6180 on: November 29, 2007, 03:33:29 pm »

It was just a joke =P

RXJ
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

SIGMAdelta

View Profile
« Reply #6181 on: December 12, 2007, 05:19:13 pm »

"Rory, you are adopted..."

LOL!!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 05:22:04 pm by RXJ » Logged

Flame Flame
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #6182 on: December 16, 2007, 03:11:17 pm »

"Rory, you are adopted..."

Haha, the idea of that is hilarious.  Bam Pow

~ September. Santa

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
hottamale8
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #6183 on: December 30, 2007, 04:30:27 pm »

It was just a joke =P

and a damn funny one at that.

April: It's like suck it New England!
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #6184 on: November 04, 2008, 08:19:38 pm »

On November, 4th, 2008, Rory Gilmore stood in Grant Park in Chicago as the man whose campaign she had covered for the past year and a half was elected the 44th President of the United States.  Exhausted and exhilirated, she listened to President-Elect Obama's speech and couldn't believe that her first real job out of college had led her on such an amazing journey.  She called her mom in the middle of all the craziness to share the experience and to tell her that she would be back in Stars Hollow soon for a well-deserved break.   Smiley

SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #6185 on: November 04, 2008, 11:08:57 pm »

On November, 4th, 2008, Rory Gilmore stood in Grant Park in Chicago as the man whose campaign she had covered for the past year and a half was elected the 44th President of the United States.  Exhausted and exhilirated, she listened to President-Elect Obama's speech and couldn't believe that her first real job out of college had led her on such an amazing journey.  She called her mom in the middle of all the craziness to share the experience and to tell her that she would be back in Stars Hollow soon for a well-deserved break.   Smiley

Wow, how lucky Rory is!  Wink I am sure Paris is very jealous and this time she can't blame it on the "lucky knife"!!!  Roll Eyes

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #6186 on: November 16, 2008, 02:32:18 am »

Heh, I just saw this post Shell.  Great vision and I think it works!!!  Why not use that as a premise to bring back the best show on tv?

Pretty spooky that the writers had such vision to send Rory off on what again just proves that our little Rory can do no wrong.  I mean seriously - everything she touches turns to gold!  And we all thought ASP was the genius...   Wink

Please read Forum Rules
lrerllgg
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #6187 on: November 22, 2008, 08:46:59 am »

hmmm, just seen the episode in which rory agrees to allow logan to take her out to dinner, following what seemed to be a fairly amusing week or so of fruit, flowers and coffee carts, im in england and wondering if anybody could spoil the next few episodes for me, and let me know how many episodes approx till i have to suffer without my daily dose of GG, may have to amazon the entire box set of the entire show! cheers guys x
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #6188 on: December 21, 2008, 03:30:37 pm »

Just a remind to all our members.... voting still hasn't closed for the 3rd Annual Nominations

Please visit the Nominations Page & make sure you send your nominations to Mary (dancer1012)

NOMINATIONS CLOSE ON 28TH DECEMBER (NEXT SUNDAY) at 8PM PACIFIC TIME.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: