Spoilers Only: No Discussion
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 01:30:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Spoilers
| | |-+  Spoilers Only: No Discussion
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29 Print
Author Topic: Spoilers Only: No Discussion  (Read 250181 times)
Kasey
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2005, 04:39:18 pm »

I thought it might be nice to have a spot for spoilers and a separate spot for discussion of spoilers, so that when you just want to be spoiled, you don't have to wade through a bunch of talk to get to it.

From the Spoiler Fix:

Episode 6.07: Title Unknown
Airdate: Fall 2005

09/26 - Rory has dinner with her grandparents and Reverend Boatwright. It seems that the Gilmores invited the Reverend so he speaks to Rory about certain things since she will turn 21 in a week. Later in the episode, the Gilmores throw a party for Rory. Lane and Zach are in attendance so are some DAR women. Logan and Lane finally meet. Paris, Doyle, Luke and Lorelai are there too. Will mother and daughter be on speaking terms? Richard is nowhere to be found. The maid of the episode is named Mai Mai. Source: SpoilerFix.com

~~

From Ask Ausiello

Question: I read that Gilmore Girls is bringing on someone to complicate things for Luke and Lorelai. Is this "someone" going to be a baby? Is Lorelai pregnant? — Caty

Ausiello: No, it's my understanding that this particular someone will be a grown man — and no, his name won't be Christopher or Dragonfly Inn Guest No. 1. It'll be someone we've never met before.

Question: If you give me some scoop on Gilmore Girls, I will come to your book signing on Friday. Promise. — Carrie

Ausiello: You better not be bluffing, Carrie, 'cause we'll be checking IDs at the door. Richard and Emily will soon find out that the apple of their eye has been engaging in some, um, extracurricular activities in the pool house. And suffice it to say they will not be happy. See you Friday at 7:30, Carrie. Just a heads-up: Mayor Bloomberg is urging everyone to take public transportation to the event to cut down on what is expected to be record gridlock. (I'm beginning to think maybe I underestimated my own popularity.)

Question: Just found out that in November when Jess returns to Stars Hollow, he has written a book. Do you know anything about the book? — Mickey

Ausiello: Only that he tells Rory that she inspired him to write it and the whole thing causes major problems for Rory-Logan.

Question: OK, enough of this Lorelai-Rory feud crap! When the hell is AS-P going to get these two Gilmores to reconcile? The show isn't the same without them together. This is the worst breakup in history. — T. Paul

Ausiello: I hate it admit it, but you're right. With the two of them apart, the show feels like it's been stuck in neutral so far this season. And although AS-P is keeping details of the inevitable reunion under tight wraps, I would be very surprised if they spent Thanksgiving apart.

~~

Episode Description from TV Guide:
"Welcome To The Dollhouse"
Tuesday , October 18 2005 Original
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

WHAT'S IN A NAME? - Richard (Edward Herrmann) tries to get information from Logan (Matt Czuchry) about Rory's (Alexis Bledel) future plans, but Logan mistakenly thinks that Richard is asking when the two of them plan to marry. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is in favor of Taylor's (Michael Winters) plan to change all the Stars Hollow street names back to their original historic names, until she learns that the street where the Dragonfly Inn is located was once known by a disgusting name. Rory makes a surprising confession to Logan. Richard finally faces the fact that he should never have let Rory drop out of Yale, and shows up at Lorelai's house to talk things over. Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liz Torres and Sean Gunn also star. Jackson Douglas directed the episode written by Keith Eisner.
Source: TWoP

~~

"Twenty-One Is The Loneliest Number" - (TV-PG, D, L) (HDTV)
Tuesday , October 25 2005 Original
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

RORY'S TWENTY-FIRST BIRTHDAY - As Rory's (Alexis Bledel) twenty-first birthday approaches, both Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory are saddened by the fact that their ongoing estrangement will keep them from spending the day the way they had always planned. Richard (Edward Herrmann) tries to convince Lorelai to help him with a plan to get Rory back to Yale, but Lorelai insists that Rory has to make the decision herself. While Richard continues to worry about Rory's future, Emily (Kelly Bishop) throws herself into planning an elaborate birthday party. Meanwhile, Emily and Richard are shocked when they realize that Rory and Logan (Matt Czuchry) have been having sex. Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Keiko Agena and Liza Weil also star. Bob Berlinger directed the episode written by Amy Sherman-Palladino
Source: TWoP

~~

More from TWoP
Since we didn't get anything about Jess in the sides, here are just some general spoilers regarding Jess in episode 8 that I can give:

-Jess has no scenes with Luke or Lorelai, only with Rory and Logan.
-Jess is in Hartford and goes to see Rory at the Gilmore mansion. He had found out through Luke that she was there. Their scenes here can be described as being really sweet.
-Before Jess leaves, he, Rory, and Logan go out to dinner together.

I know it's disappointing about there not being a Jess/Luke scene, but Milo actually has more to do with Rory in these scenes and more range to perform than he would have had in scenes with Luke.

~~

The book that Jess wrote is called "The Subsect." Rory and Lorelai should make up in a mid-November episode.
Source: Ask Ausiello
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 02:22:57 am by Heidi » Logged

FFF #1
Ace24
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 02:34:43 pm »

Gilmore Girls airs on The WB on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. EST.

Episode 6.06: Welcome to the Dollhouse
Airdate: October 18, 2005

10/05 - When the town changes its road names back to their original 18th-century monikers, the Dragonfly Inn employees become upset by their street's disturbing designation. Elsewhere, Richard presses Logan about his plans for him and Rory. Source: TV Guide Online
10/04 - Richard tries to get information from Logan about Rory's future plans, but Logan mistakenly thinks that Richard is asking when the two of them plan to marry. Lorelai is in favor of Taylor's plan to change all the Stars Hollow street names back to their original historic names, until she learns that the street where the Dragonfly Inn is located was once known by a disgusting name. Rory makes a surprising confession to Logan. Richard finally faces the fact that he should never have let Rory drop out of Yale, and shows up at Lorelai's house to talk things over. Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liz Torres and Sean Gunn also star. Source: The WB
09/18 - Michel, Sookie and Lorelai talk about the Dragonfly maybe closing (it is unknown why at this point but it seems Taylor may be involved in the why or at least can help them not close). Lorelai keeps saying that they will not close. Emily hires Edgar, probably the oldest handyman in town, to repair something in Rory's bedroom. Luke appears in the epsiode. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 6.07: Twenty-One Is The Loneliest Number
Airdate: October 25, 2005

10/17 - The WB's acclaimed comedy, GILMORE GIRLS, will feature an appearance by former United States Secretary of State Madeleine Albright in an episode airing Tuesday, October 25 (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET). The episode revolves around the ongoing estrangement between Rory and her mother, Lorelai Gilmore. Source: The WB
10/12 - Emily plans an elaborate 21st-birthday party for Rory, who's saddened that her rift with Lorelai will prevent them from spending the day the way they had always planned. In other events, Richard wants Lorelai to help him get Rory back to Yale. Madeleine Albright makes a cameo appearance. Source: TV Guide Online
10/12 - As Rory's twenty-first birthday approaches, both Lorelai and Rory are saddened by the fact that their ongoing estrangement will keep them from spending the day the way they had always planned. Richard tries to convince Lorelai to help him with a plan to get Rory back to Yale, but Lorelai insists that Rory has to make the decision herself. While Richard continues to worry about Rory's future, Emily throws herself into planning an elaborate birthday party. Meanwhile, Emily and Richard are shocked when they realize that Rory and Logan have been having sex. Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Keiko Agena and Liza Weil also star. Source: The WB
09/26 - Rory has dinner with her grandparents and Reverend Boatwright. It seems that the Gilmores invited the Reverend so he speaks to Rory about certain things since she will turn 21 in a week. Later in the episode, the Gilmores throw a party for Rory. Lane and Zach are in attendance so are some DAR women. Logan and Lane finally meet. Paris, Doyle, Luke and Lorelai are there too. Will mother and daughter be on speaking terms? Richard is nowhere to be found. The maid of the episode is named Mai Mai. Source: SpoilerFix.com
09/04 - Gilmore will celebrate Rory's 21st birthday this season with an appearance by former secretary of state Madeleine Albright. ''That's the broad every chick should want to be!'' Sherman-Palladino crows. Source: Entertainment Weekly
08/24 - Team Palladino is thisclose to signing former Secretary of State Madeline Albright to appear in this season's seventh episode. "I'm not going to tell you what she's going to do," teases Amy, "but she is going to play herself." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 6.08: Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out
Airdate: Fall 2005

10/06 - Rory, Logan, Juliet, Rosemary, Colin and Finn are in a bar where a folk singer is performing. Paul Anka, Lorelai's dog, isn't in a cheerful mood. Source: SpoilerFix.com
10/04 - Luke is upset that Lorelai isn't focusing more on her house. Painters are soon to be ready to paint it but instead of choosing her colors, Lorelai helps others choose colors for their houses or businesses. Two girls who are on the soccer team of a school Luke went to ask him to become the sponsor of their team. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Season 6 Spoilers:

10/12 - The book that Jess wrote is called "The Subsect." Rory and Lorelai should make up in a mid-November episode. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
09/28 - Q. I read that Gilmore Girls is bringing on someone to complicate things for Luke and Lorelai. Is this "someone" going to be a baby? Is Lorelai pregnant? A. It's my understanding that this particular someone will be a grown man — and no, his name won't be Christopher or Dragonfly Inn Guest No. 1. It'll be someone we've never met before. Ausiello also revealed: Richard and Emily will soon find out that the apple of their eye has been engaging in some, um, extracurricular activities in the pool house. And suffice it to say they will not be happy. [Jess] tells Rory that she inspired him to write [a book] and the whole thing causes major problems for Rory-Logan. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
09/12 - So far, no plans to bring Christopher back. Rory and Logan are going strong. Source: Kristin on E!Online
08/18 - Rory, having dropped out of Yale, is suddenly without a plan, while Logan is facing his senior year of college and dealing with his parents, who want him to get serious about his life. Paris moves in with Doyle. Richard and Emily have Rory in their clutches for the first time. Lorelai is estranged from her parents all over again. There will be continued story lines exploring Lane's relationship with Zach and the band. Source: The Seattle Times
08/10 - It's official! Milo/Jess will resurface in Episode 8, which is tentatively scheduled to air Nov. 1. "The s-t is going to hit the fan," teases exec producer Amy Sherman-Palladino. "He comes back and throws Rory and Logan into a bit of a tailspin." Lorelai's "boarder" is not Kirk. Wayne Wilcox (Marty) will be back if arrangements can be made. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
08/09 - Rory and Logan will still be dating this year. The cast told me the Rory-Lorelai conflict continues for at least half the season, with Rory shacking up in Grandma and Grandpa's poolhouse. Source: Kristin on E!Online
08/03 - Milo Ventimiglia (Jess) is thisclose to a deal to return for one episode during November sweeps. Milo previously said the only way he'd ever make tracks back to Stars Hollow was if Jess were being killed off. Well, Amy Sherman-Palladino apparently offered him the next-best thing - redemption. "I've been told Jess would not be a jerk," Ventimiglia says. "He'd actually be the hero." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
07/23 - The rift between Rory and Lorelai is going to play itself out for the first HALF of the season.Source: Kristin on E!Online
04/06 - Amy Sherman-Palladino has already written the final scene of the show (which will be between Rory and Lorelai) even though it's not known when the series will end. She hopes to end the show with Rory's Yale graduation. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Source: www.spoilerfix.com
TheHumanCoffeePot
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 58

Full-on Poltergeist voice: I'm baaaaaack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 03:01:18 pm »

Ok, I don't have a source, exactly, but I've heard this on several boards and I think it's true.  If not, well...too bad.  It's a rumor either way.

There's been a casting call for an 11 to 13-year-old girl.  No one knows who she will be playing or what her role will be, but one of the popular theories is that she's Luke's long-lost daughter.  I, personally, think that people have been exposed to a bit too much ff.net to come up with that idea.  In the immortal words of J.K. Rowling: "This is not Star Wars!"

...JavaJunkie above all else...Noddie...Foodie...Logan-Loather...closet Literati...Lauren fan...
Jaredloverforever
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 70

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 08:07:53 am »

Ok, I don't have a source, exactly, but I've heard this on several boards and I think it's true.  If not, well...too bad.  It's a rumor either way.

There's been a casting call for an 11 to 13-year-old girl.  No one knows who she will be playing or what her role will be, but one of the popular theories is that she's Luke's long-lost daughter.  I, personally, think that people have been exposed to a bit too much ff.net to come up with that idea.  In the immortal words of J.K. Rowling: "This is not Star Wars!"

I've heard that too. I wonder what the girl's role would be.
er3465
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 10:02:32 pm »

Tvguide.com Ask Ausiello

Question: Any scoop on Gilmore Girls? Sorry, any poop on Gilmore Girls? — Eliza

Ausiello: Brace yourself: Christopher's coming back. No lie. Although Amy Sherman-Palladino initially said there were no plans to bring him back this season, sources confirm that the perpetual spoiler in the Lorelai-Luke romance resurfaces in the Nov. 22 episode after Lorelai gets a surprise call from him. Coincidentally, that's the same episode we meet a mysterious 13-year-old girl who, I'm told, will turn a certain Stars Hollow resident's life upside down. Rumor has it — MAJOR SPOILER ALERT — someone whose name rhymes with Duke may have a long-lost daughter. (That noise you hear is thousands of Gilmore fans organizing a protest outside ASP's house.)

Question: Love, love, loved the verbal ass kicking Emily gave Logan's mom on last Tuesday's Gilmore Girls. It just proves once again the brilliance behind that show. — Danielle

Ausiello: I knew you guys were going to eat that up. And not to take anything away from Kelly Bishop's sublime delivery, but major props must go out to Dan Palladino for scripting the classic smack-down. In case you missed any of it, I'm posting the entire monologue here. Feel free to commit it to memory and then recite it to the raging bitch in your life:

EMILY: Ah, yes. Well, let me tell you this, Shira — we are just as good as you. You don't think Rory is good enough for your son? As if we don't know Logan's reputation? We do. But he is welcome in our home anytime, and you should extend the same courtesy to Rory.… Now, let's talk about "your" money. You were a two-bit gold digger, fresh off the bus from Hicksville, when you met Mitchum at whatever bar you happened to stumble into. And what made Mitchum decide to choose you to marry amongst the pack of women he was bedding at the time, I'll never know, but hats off to you for bagging him. He's still a playboy, you know. Well, of course you know. That would explain why your weight goes up and down 30 lbs. every other month, but that's your cross to bear. But these are ugly realities. No one needs to talk about them. Those kids are staying together as long as they like. You won't stop them. Now enjoy the event.

Question: You have to give me some scoop on this mystery man coming to Gilmore Girls to complicate things for Luke and Lorelai! — Lynn

Ausiello: I'm told that story line has been put on hold in light of that 13-year-old complication I teased earlier.
Ace24
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 11:50:48 am »

Episode 6.07: Twenty-One Is The Loneliest NumberAirdate: October 25, 2005

10/19 - The little mission [of getting Rory to go back to Yale] falls on former Secretary of State  Madeline Albright 's capable shoulders. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 6.09: Title Unknown Airdate: November 2005

10/19 - Rory gets a call from Stuart Wultz, editor of the Stamford Eagle Gazette. She had left him a message in the hope to get references. It seems Rory is looking for a job in journalism. Stuart tells her what he tought she was like during her internship, and let's say it's quite different than what Herr Huntzberger said. Lorelai, Michael, Lane and Zach appear in the episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com

10/18 - There are a lot of customers at Luke's Diner to a point that the stove is going blinky! A 10-year-old named April comes to the diner alone. She seems to be a bright little girl. April goes to Martin Van Buren middle school where a science fair will soon be held. This year she wants to win. Her project is to take hair from three men, run a DNA test on each and figure out which one is her father. She wants Luke's hair... Could he be her father? Source: SpoilerFix.com
Michelle
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

Known in my newbie days as rorynjess4ever.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 01:49:31 pm »

“GILMORE GIRLS” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out”

JESS RETURNS WITH A SURPRISE FOR RORY – Rory (Alexis Bledel) is pleasantly surprised when her old flame Jess (guest star Milo Ventimiglia) appears at her grandparents’ house and reveals an amazing development in his life. Rory agrees to go to dinner with Jess, and when Logan (Matt Czuchry) unexpectedly joins them, an ugly confrontation develops, leaving both Rory and Logan to face the choices they have made. Emily (Kelly Bishop) is concerned about Rory's sudden evasiveness and tries to exert some parental discipline. Meanwhile, Luke (Scott Patterson) agrees to sponsor a local girls’ soccer team and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) channels all her concerns about Rory into caring for her dog, Paul Anka

Michelle (Clachellina!)

4CL. Gang Bangers. SEAMCftSoR. Lit/JJ Mafia.

"Am I throwing you with these refrences?"
Not a chance, bitch.
Ace24
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 01:55:47 pm »

Episode 6.09: The Prodigal Daughter Returns
Airdate: November 15, 2005

10/21 - A surprise phone call from Christopher (David Sutcliffe, who does not appear in the episode) brings up issues of trust between Lorelai and Luke. Later, when a person from Luke's past shows up in Stars Hollow, he has no idea how to tell Lorelai about it. After months of estrangement, Lorelai and Rory make their first move toward reconciliation, and Rory takes major steps to change the direction of her life. Source: The WB

Episode 6.10: He's Slippin' 'Em Bread... Dig?
Airdate: November 22, 2005

10/21 - After a long absence, Christopher (David Sutcliffe) reappears in Lorelai and Rory's lives. Luke struggles with what the new person in his life will mean to him and his relationship with Lorelai. Lorelai and Rory enjoy their first Thanskgiving at the Dragonfly Inn, and Rory receives surprising news about Logan. Meanwhile, on the eve of an important gig for the band, Lane has to deal with Zach's jealousy over a song Brian wrote about her. Source: The WB
Ace24
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2005, 02:01:41 pm »

Quite frustrating news about Gilmore Girls:the WB postponed the Milo/Jess episode,it will air on November 8 (not on the 1,as originally planned)
Steph
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2005, 03:55:35 pm »

This was just on the WB's website.

On Tuesday nights, GILMORE GIRLS will feature several surprising return visitors beginning November 8 when Rory's (Alexis Bledel) former boyfriend Jess Mariano (guest star Milo Ventimiglia) shows up to tell Rory about an impressive accomplishment that leads her to a revelation about her own situation. On November 15, the world that Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Luke (Scott Patterson) have been building is turned upside down by the shocking appearance of a figure from Luke's past. Also in this episode, Lorelai and Rory move toward a long-overdue reconciliation. On November 22, Christopher (David Sutcliffe) makes a surprising appearance, Lorelai and Rory celebrate their first Thanksgiving at the Dragonfly Inn and Rory receives unexpected news about Logan (Matt Czuchry).

chadwicked
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 01:20:32 pm »

i'm not a downer but i would like to know why would anyone want spoilers?? i ahte them....i mean i used them once because i was out with my friends but for upcoming episodes? thats up to you guys but i know a lot of people who won;t use themn and build the suspense for tuesday
Merel
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

*does a little dance*

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 02:53:03 pm »

i'm not a downer but i would like to know why would anyone want spoilers?? i ahte them....i mean i used them once because i was out with my friends but for upcoming episodes? thats up to you guys but i know a lot of people who won;t use themn and build the suspense for tuesday

you should become a Spree Smiley check it out at the General Section

Apple down! (Forum's up!)
berry
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2005, 04:23:01 am »

I don't know if this would be considered "spoiling" but OMG Jess is back in the next epoisode!!!!!!!! I freaked out when I saw the peeview. I CAN'T wait till Tuesday I always thought Rory and Jess were made for each other  Smiley   
Ace24
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 05:23:36 pm »

Episode 6.10: He's Slippin' 'Em Bread... Dig?
Airdate: November 22, 2005

10/28 - Zach is quite moody and even almost misses sound check. He says he doesn't like the usual set up of the band, he bought himself a wireless mic, he even introduces a new band member and throws the set list of songs to be played! Let's say the other band members are confused and don't know how to react. Will the band be able to perform with such a different mood and setting? Liz and people from her Renaissance Fair are at the Inn. Sookie also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com
chickenlittle
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 07:33:18 am »

Jess was always my favorite character and I always had a feeling that he would show up again, and now that he is, I have to know, are him and Rory going to re-kindle that flame? I can't stand Logan! I want Jess back!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: