GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 23, 2020, 04:13:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: favorite thing  (Read 10138 times)
gilmorefan12
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 10:40:04 am »

i have alot of fav. things about the gilmore girls but i like the bond between the gg girls the most considering that since lorlei was so young when se had rory their age isnt that far apart.
JusTcaLLmeRedhEad
Diner Owner

Community Points: 15

KeeP iT cOminG. (:

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 05:16:25 pm »

Its basically really really hard to decide which thing about Gilmore Girls is my favorite. But..I definitly love all the wacky charactors//and their relationships with each other. I also love the fast paced//unique writing of the show. The humor of this show is unmatched. But..what I love the most is the fact that any time I watch any episode..it makes me smile//laugh Pleased

roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:
Jess__love
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 23

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 05:29:28 pm »

My favourite thing about GG is..well everything! I completely agree with Caryn, I could sit here & say my favourite part of the show is the past Rory/Jess relationship & the hopes that they will get back together (which it is.) But then I love L/L,  Kirk, Stars Hollow in general, almost every storyline & pretty much everything else about the show! It's just an all-around amazing show that doesn't get nearly as much credit as it deserves.

-Kate-
Thanks to Melissa for my sig!

(Lorelai runs into a globe)
Lorelai: What in the world?
ace101
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 05:36:27 pm »

My favorite thing about the GG is how the show is based on every day life. All of the shows nowadays are stupid & fake. I also love the characters. Sometimes I forget they aren`t real! lol I also love the great mother daughter relationship, and the funny jokes! They are the best! When ever I am totally bummed out I just watch the GG and I am laughing for the rest of the day!† Grin
WrittenStars

Community Points: 19

I demand everyone to read Twilight...now!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2006, 11:28:55 am »

My favorite thing about GG is how it is a comedy and a drama all in one. You can be crying one minute and laughing hysterically the next. also the range of characters and the relationships between them really brings something to the show that no other show has.

"A match made in Heaven"
GlmrGrltAtHeart

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2006, 11:08:57 am »

I like the comedy aspect of the show. I also like how clean it is or used to be. I am only 12 and this is one "grown up" show my mom lets me watch.  I also like the confusing references up the wazoo, and yes I do like the word wazoo.

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 12:40:01 pm »

I'm pretty sure we already had this thread. I just don't have the time to find and merge it, so I'll close it. Sorry.

Greetings WO.

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: