1. Logan Huntzberger number 1 without question... Been saying what I think of him elsewhere on this forum so I will keep it brief..
arrogant, annoying, spoilt, manipulative, irresponsible, immature and shallow. That about sums it up..
Actually I would have put Mitchum Huntzberger, his wife and Logan all at nr 1... and then extend it to Collin and Finn as well..
2. Sherry Tinsdale - selfabsorbed egocentric and cold - we only saw her in a few episodes but in those she was manipulating Christopher, Rory and everyone else, having no friends to come to her in a time of need says something about the friend she is herself, not to mention leaving her daughter behind.
3. Max Medina - Didn't like him and Lorelai together. Not so much a lot against the character except he was bland and uninspiring and a bit of a doormat
Eg we never saw him giving Lorelai a rant about her simply bailing on him or their upcoming marriage- come on man where is your spine..?
4. Lindsay Forester - bland character, felt kind of sad for her for being cheated on but she added little or no value to the show apart from being the young blonde bland (house)wife Dean cheated on.
5. April - Well would have chosen Nicole Leahey but didn't see her on the list. April's not bad in itself but I didn't like the dynamic this character brought to the show, too much of a Rory-clone imho so added little except for being an obstacle between Lorelai and Luke to work through their issues.