Rory Gilmore Unappreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 02:38:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 113588 Members
Latest Member: JOHaran

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Unappreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Rory Gilmore Unappreciation
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Rory Gilmore Unappreciation  (Read 70741 times)
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2006, 11:33:09 pm »

Yep folks, you may have remembered it from before, and I'm bringing it back.  Okay, first, this is not a thread just for those who hate Rory (although, if you do hate Rory, there's no better place than this).  It's a thread for those times when you feel especially critical or when you have moments of hatred (or unappreciation for the squeamish).  So, I'll start.  I've said a lot of this stuff before in other threads, so I'll try to mix it up a bit.  And, I'm letting loose so, yeah.  It's going to be my usual length.

First, I want to say I don't hate Rory.  Well, season 3 and 4?  Yes, I did.  But, Rory actually started off reminding me of myself.  When I started watching the show, I said Rory was the character I was most like, and Lorelai was the character I would love to be like.  So, what happened?  As I've said, they started writing Rory as a Mary Sue.  Someone over at TWoP said if they could ask Rory a question, it would be how come everyone loves her despite the fact that she slept with a married man, stole a yacht, and sponged off her grandparents.  That is the problem right there.  Maybe calling Rory a Mary Sue (a disgustingly special perfect character that everyone loves) is misleading.  Rory isn't so a much a Mary Sue as she's a character who gets treated like one by everyone else.

First two seasons, it was fine.  Rory has never been perfect.  She's been a smarter than average, for the most part nicer than average teenage girl.  With flaws.  She's ignored Lane sometimes when she was really into Dean and taken out her frustrations on the first break up with Dean on Lane -and got called on it.  She's taken advantage of Lorelai's casual best friend/mother relationship (Road Trip to Harvard and Secrets and Loans) by not accepting that Lorelai was in mom mode - and she got called on it. When she was pouting that Jess didn't stay faithful to her kiss during the summer, Lorelai called her on that.  All that made the fact that the town loved her, that she caught the eye of the new guy (Dean) and even that another guy (Jess0 was interested in her bearable. 

And, then, things started to change.  I don't know if this was the start but one minor incident.  When Rory was part of the Puffs initiation.  Headmaster Charleston backing down because Rory had a hissy fit?  Okay, so she didn't want to be there and she joined a group because people were worried that she was a loner.  Fact is, she was still there, she wasn't forced to do anything.  The minute she found out they were in the Headmaster's office, she could have left, or stayed outside the door.  Chilton is a top academic school.  The Puffs weren't the only kids she could have associated with, and I don't think there was a ticking clock (you interact by Friday or we'll tell Harvard you're a bad bad freaky loner girl).   She wasn't going to be suspended for trying to join in.  She was being suspended for breaking the rules.  And, there wasn't any talk of any of the others getting a free ride.  Didn't they deserve to go to top schools as well?  Weren't they all excellent students?  If Rory had been flunking and a counselor had said she had to pull her grades up, and she held a teacher at gunpoint to give her an A, would the excuse "You said I had to raise my grades, so I'm just doing what you said" have worked and gotten her out of punishment?  I really had just thought of this incident, but it seems it started even earlier than I had imagined.   Despite how she treated Dean, he still couldn't get over her.  And, yeah, I know it wasn't Rory's fault that he couldn't get over her (well, actually, it might have been, since she had to have been putting love potion #9 into his food to keep him that faithful after how she had treated him -joke), but again, this is also criticizing how ASP chose to write characters in relation to Rory.  Rory sleeping with Dean?  It's a small town.  People talk, and I just bet Lindsay talked.  And, no one looked at Rory any differently, except for Lorelai initial reaction.  *if you've seen any of my rants on Rory's attitude, imagine me going into it here again*  The only people who react negatively are Lindsay and her mom -interestingly enough, two characters who aren't very important to the show.  I mean, they weren't even regular recurring characters.  Lane treated it like a special first time thing, and didn't once say, "what about Lindsay?".  If I had a friend who slept with her married ex, I wouldn't be "ooh, how was it.  That's so wow!  *giggle* *giggle* you go girl."  Everyone acts like she's a saint -they even referenced her being like an angel on top a Christmas tree.  And, not just her behavior.  Her academics.  Yes, at Chilton Rory was probably one of the two smartest people (Paris being the other) in the school.  Okay.  But, take Paris.  She's actually worried that Rory not being at Yale will make her lazy?  Paris You Can Sleep When You're Dead Gellar?  Paris wanting a friend there, sure.  Paris liking the competition, yeah.  Paris worried that she won't be able to keep up her standards without Rory?  Give me a break.  So, we're supposed to assume Paris had been slumming until Rory got to Chilton.  Men aparently stay eternally devoted to her or, despite probably having their pick of girls and not caring about commitment immediately decide to become her boyfriend (I still can't believe I'm such a big shipper for Rory and Logan, considering he also fell under her spell).  For awhile, the only people who criticized or didn't like her could be easily dismissed because we don't know much about them as people -Lindsay, Shane, or obviously wrong - the Huntzbergers (Mama and Grandpa).  She gets a freaking job at a paper despite there being no openings.  And, bottom line is, she got it because ASP wanted to show her succeeding big time.  She was freaking organizing her fellow convicts, and the supervisor bloody (I get British when I get annoyed) asked her opinion on when they should stop for the day.  She bloody told everyone to call it in for a day!

That's one reason I like Jess, Logan, and Mitchum.  Ha.  Bet you never thought those three names would go together as having something in common.  All of them have called Rory on her crap and had a much more realistic view of her (despite the succumbing to the pheremones that Logan and Jess both had).  Jess called her on her attitude when she got back from Washington.  It was presumptuous of Rory to assume he'd be waiting when she gave him no hope that there'd be anything to wait for.  And, later in The Real Paul Anka, he called her on using him to try and pay Logan back.  Logan called her out on her passive aggressive behavior after she went back with him.  Yeah, it was understandable that she was angry, but it was completely unprofessional to write up his story.  Because she wasn't doing it for the good of the paper.  And, I think Logan was right to speak up and not give her leeway on that, even if she was mad because of what he had done.   And, I know a lot of people see Mitchum as the enemy wanting to keep poor Rory away from his son.  But, to me, Mitchum caring about Rory that much would be equivalent to Bill Gates putting out a hit on me.  I have a pretty healthy ego, and I can honestly say the idea that I'm that important to Bill Gates is laughable.  Loved him telling her something like that in Partings.  Because Rory, honey?  It ain't all about you.  But, really, aside from these three, and Lorelai sometimes, Rory really doesn't get called on her actions by anyone that counts.  Not as much especially during the middle part of the show.  Lorelai, on the other hand, who is also written as being beloved by people is also more criticized.  By her parents, for one.  And, even though I take Lorelai's side almost all the time (maybe all the time) the show at least has Richard and Emily being three dimensional.  Sookie and Luke have more than once called her on behavior.  These aren't people who are just there to be mean to Lorelai.  And, Lorelai takes it more graciously. 

So, do I have anything critical about Rory herself, and not just how people treat her like a sparkly princess?  Well, I don't think Rory handles criticism well.  And, I mean to a larger extent than just the average no one likes criticism.  If it weren't for the fact that she said she left school because her only reason for going was to be a journalist (wrong!) I would have said her dropping out was very in character.  And she doesn't like people telling her what to do.  Her tantrum in The Deer Hunters was a symbol of that.  Her going on about how unfair it was that she was facing a suspension for ringing the bell in the Headmaster's office, her being upset with Jess when he got her about her attitude towards him after Sookie's wedding, the whole scene in Raincoats and Recipes (Dani rants until she turns blue and passes out, than comes back and proceeds to beat a few dead horses all over again), her response to Lorelai's anger in Secrets and Loans.  Now, I don't think Rory is horrible, and I like her a lot better now than in seasons 3 and 4 (which again puts me in a different position than the average viewer).  I mean, she didn't pout when Jess said she was being unfair, and she didn't cling to her view that Mitchum was just a big ole meany who hated her and would make a decision about his son based on her.  Although it shows that she still has a bit of the me-me-me's.  Which, if people react accordingly when she shows them would be good character wise.  Because good characters have flaws and people don't treat them like angels on top of Christmas trees. 

Whew.  So, there you have it.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 03:10:56 pm by Heidi » Logged

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 03:59:39 am »

I know this probably counts as a spam post but nevetheless - I AGREE!! And I'm so glad to hear someone else rant. She was all good in the first, say 3 seasons, when she was all cute and nerdy and sweet. Then the whole guys fighting over thing gave her a big head, and now she bugs the shit out of me.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 11:48:46 am »

I don't hate Rory either, but yeah, I never looked at her the same way again after she slept with Dean. I couldn't believe it, and she has altered in my eyes since.

Despite how she treated Dean, he still couldn't get over her. And, yeah, I know it wasn't Rory's fault that he couldn't get over her (well, actually, it might have been, since she had to have been putting love potion #9 into his food to keep him that faithful after how she had treated him -joke), but again, this is also criticizing how ASP chose to write characters in relation to Rory. Rory sleeping with Dean? It's a small town. People talk, and I just bet Lindsay talked. And, no one looked at Rory any differently, except for Lorelai initial reaction

Yeah, she treated Dean like trash and he just runs back to her like a lovesick puppy dog. Antoher thing I could not believe. And then she sleeps with him, and after a while everybody acts like it is just normal, even though he was married?! I felt near sickened with her behavior at the end of season 4. And then she sleeps with him again in the season premiere?! Where had Rory gone too?! I had never minded her nerdy perfectness until everyone just managed to blow off the fact that she was "the other woman". You brought to my attention the fact that your right, Lindsey did probably talk and she probably didn't say very nice things, but the show almost managed to make her look like the bad guy just because Rory made her first mistake. What about Lindsey huh? What about what happens to her and how much Rory and Dean managed to screw up her life. Nobody deserves that.

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 09:45:48 pm »

I am completely in love with Dean, and I really hated the fact that they did write him as love-drunk over Rory. She never really seemed to care enough about him to fight for him. This became evident in The Party's Over in season 5. When Dean tells her that they don't belong together because basically he thinks that she's too good for him (ha!), Rory says nothing. She just stares at the floor looking wounded, and does not deny it. This man has given up his wife and the respect of his friends and family to be with you, and he needs your reassurance, and you say nothing Huh? Then she hams it up the rest of the night with a bunch of frat boys, drinking champagne and gallavanting like she doesn't have a care in the world? After everything they had been through? What a slap in the face. I am a Narc for purely sentimental reasons, because their relationship in season 1 was magical, and it holds a special place in my heart. And I love first loves Hearts. But I have no desire to see them end up together. As Dani has said many a time in previous posts, Rory does not deserve Dean.

DEAN: What am I doing here, Rory?

RORY: You're picking me up.

DEAN: I don't belong here. Not anymore. [He pauses, Rory doesn’t deny it.]
Do I?

RORY: Dean.

DEAN: You look good.

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 11:36:18 pm »

Yes!  Why was Dean, of all people,  so hung up on her?  It's annoying that no guy can get over her anyway.  But, annoying as it can be with Jess and Logan (heck, I'm a confirmed Logan and Rory shipper and I found his turn around to Boyfriend in season 5 annoying) Rory didn't stomp all over them.  So, it's not a complete mystery that they'd fall.  But, Dean.  Honestly, after They Shoot Gilmore's Don't They?  (smiles at the memory of Dean's smackdown of Rory) I can't see why he'd ever want to be involved with her again.  I'm nostalgic, too, for the old relationship, and can look at the early episodes (especially if I don't look at the later messed up ones) but I can't get behind them being together again. 

And, that leads me to my problem with the adultery storyline.  Well, actually, I already said the fact that no one reacted believably to it.  But, that was supposed to show that Rory wasn't perfect, right?  Or, was stealing the yacht and dropping out of school supposed to finally clue us in?  Maybe the viewing audience gets their memories wiped every few years, so Rory has to do something outrageous each time.  Maybe next season, she'll kidnap small children and they'll name her Miss Stars Hollow.  Whoops, sorry.  Got carried away.  Okay, back on topic.  If you feel it necessary to have a character do something awful to let the audience know they're not perfect, you have to give them consequences.  For instance, Lorelai stopping by Christopher's when his dad died.  Now, I personally don't think she did anything wrong, but look how it played out.  She kept it from Luke which led to him not being as confident in their relationship after Emily and Christopher plotted to break them up.  And, for a few episodes, they were broken up, Lorelai was miserable.  Ignoring the contrivances of the sixth season, they got back together, although there was still the phone call of Christopher's which led to more uncomfortableness.  But, my point is, even something like going to cheer up and old friend had consequences.  But, what happened to Rory after sleeping with a married man?  She got a trip to Europe!   "You've just slept with a married man, and acted like a two year old when your mother didn't give you a pony.  What are you going to do next?"  "I'm going to Disney World!"

They could have had Rory see people stop talking when she walked past them.  Maybe hear Miss Patty and Babette mention Lindsay and how Lindsay's mom was furious, and then obviously change the subject when they saw her(since I don't think they'd write Miss Patty or Babette hating Rory).  Even something like that would eventually die down, but it would at least show that ASP was exploring the ramificiations in a more realistic way. 

gilmore_grl_4_ever
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 09:32:34 am »

omg.;.. i love in the 1st and beging of 2nd season seasons with rory and dean.. and the few episdoes in season 5 like the double date.....

rory and dean are so nice together but i feel so bad 4 dean b/c all that he wants is rory and she has other plans......it just makes me want 2 cry when i think of it  Cry
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 11:22:11 am »

Thanks for putting this thread up! I thought no one had the courage to!

Rory... well, she changed over her acting years. At first, she was quiet and sweet Rory Gilmore... then she changed completely. She became more of a party girl. I think this is because of Dean or Logan. After she slept with Dean, she sorta changed. Then, Logan made her jump out of her shell. I don't hate Rory, I'm just hating her decisions. Like, dropping out of YALE! Jeez, what was that all about? "It's complicated." Uh huh. She could've uncomplicated it. And running away from Lorelai! They're like best friends!

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 12:53:17 pm »

I could almost understand dropping out of Yale -that is, if she wasn't Rory Gilmore!  Another kid feeling crushed and making a bad decision because of a bad performance review, yeah.  But, Rory Gilmore does not drop out of school.  Seriously, it is a fundamental aspect to her character.  I don't care if freaking William Randolph Hearst rose out of his grave to tell her Mitchum was right and she didn't have "it".  Quitting the YDN?  Yeah, I think that would have been more realistic.  Quitting Yale?  It was Pod Rory.  This is a girl who sniffs books!  (And that was in season 5)  BTW, I know this is an unappreciation thread, but I have to say, I'm totally with her on the book sniffing. Books smell good.  The yacht stealing actually made more sense.  It's something wrong and she wouldn't normally do, but under the circumstances, and having the need to run away (which I totally get -although I never stole a yacht when the mood came on me) could get someone to make a bad decision.  But, Rory dropping out of school would be like Emily deciding to go camping.  It just doesn't happen.

x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 02:10:06 pm »

But, I don't understand why Rory would steal a yatch! How about a keychain? Not something you could go to jail to! I understand that she felt bad by Mitchum and his stupid comment but how about talking to someone about it? And dropping out of Yale was completely out of her league. I still don't understand why she dropped out. Was it hard? Cause you know, colleges EXPECIALLY Yale, are supposed to be hard! This whole situation just confuses me.

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 03:35:01 pm »

I also really do't like the way she treats Lorelai. In the episode after I get A Sidekick outta you, Rory is at th ehospital with Logan, and Lorelai calls, after the horrible previous night, and Rory doesnt' even ask her how she is! She goes on and on about Logan, and Lorelai offers to help out Rory, but not once does Rory ask how her Mother is. And to be honest, I don't think she relaly should have left Lorelai in the first place to go see Logan who she has known for what, two years? Over her Mother who has consistnely been there for her.
Where is the girl who grounded herself for accidentaly ruining her Mothers graduation? She doesn't seem to give a shit about Lorelai, or her feelings or opinons anymore! And Lorelai is so, so nice and understanding of her!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 04:18:58 pm »

To me, stealing the yacht was an impulse decision.  She wasn't really considering all the ramifications of her actions and made a stupid choice.  I also think she was in flight mode.  She needed to run, and I think part of her was looking for trouble.  Probably not actually getting arrested, but she was in a foul mood and wanted to say, "to heck with it.  I want to do something crazy and stupid and wrong because I am pissed off."  Which, was a pretty juvenile way of looking at things, but that's how I think her brain was working. Of course, at any time, she could have stepped back and decided not to do it, but that's the problem with doing things impulsively.  It's possible if the opportunity hadn't been right there, she might have done something slightly more rational.  But, I think she was looking for trouble, because it was still fresh.  And, I do think Rory is particularly bad at taking any criticism.  So, considering that was probably the worst criticism she's ever had (since she's always been pretty confident in her writing ability and had various people confirm that) I could see her really bombing out when she heard differently.

But, dropping out of school wouldn't happen.  Especially not for that reason.  She said she dropped out of school because there was no reason to stay if she wasn't going to be a journalist.  She said Yale isn't for figuring out what you want, you only go if you have a set plan and she'd be wasting money to stay there if she couldn't be a journalist.  She acted like this was how she had felt since she first thought of college.  But, Rory always struck me as someone who wanted a liberal arts kind of education. Meaning education for the sake of education. Not going to school for the sole purpose of getting a job. No way would she ever think that being in school without a firm career plan was "floating" like she said to Lorelai.  She would not think any time in school was a waste.  Like I said, I would have bought her quitting the paper.  I might have bought her skipping a finale if it had happened like the day after her arrest, while she was still feeling depressed.  And, she would have panicked when she realized.  And, maybe would have to retake the class the next semester.  But, having enough time to think things over and still deciding not to go back to school?  Nope, this time, I think ASP put plot before character.  She had her heart set on the rift, and decided Rory dropping out would be the best way to achieve that, but totally ignored a fundamental aspect of who Rory is.  

I think Rory's relationship with Lorelai changed in Raincoats and Recipes. Right when Rory ran away to Europe. Is it just me, or is Lorelai almost afraid to say anything critical to Rory?  Because now Rory is likely to shut her out if she hears the least little, "are you sure you want to do this?"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 04:25:50 pm by Dani257 » Logged

gilmore_grl_4_ever
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2006, 06:37:00 pm »

remenber.. lorelia.. thinks that her "mom card" is getting flimzer and flimzer" .. i hope i spelled it right
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2006, 07:00:40 pm »

I think Rory's relationship with Lorelai changed in Raincoats and Recipes. Right when Rory ran away to Europe. Is it just me, or is Lorelai almost afraid to say anything critical to Rory?  Because now Rory is likely to shut her out if she hears the least little, "are you sure you want to do this?"

Yes, exactly, it was after the Dean thing, and Rory reacted like a petulant child because her Mom didn't agree with her over the choice she had made. Then yeah, she ran away, if I was Lorelai, I wouldn't have been so nice to Rory before she left and whilst she had gone, I think a bit of her problem is that she knws she can treat Lorelai like shit, and she'll get away with it.

Also, what is up with her being rude to Colin and Finn at the hospital, I get what she was saying, and that she was stressed, but that was totally un called for and over the top.

MiniPink
gilmore_grl_4_ever
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 07:10:40 pm »

i feel bad for lorelia!!
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 09:59:07 pm »

Is it just me, or is Lorelai almost afraid to say anything critical to Rory?  Because now Rory is likely to shut her out if she hears the least little, "are you sure you want to do this?"

I think that Lorelai is afraid of her relationship with Rory turning into her relationship with her own mother. That is why she has tried so hard to be a different kind of parent than her own parents were. You see this in season 2, A-Tisket, A-Tasket, when Lorelai tells Rory that she doesn't think she should be hanging out with Jess because he's a troublemaker. Then later at Friday night dinner Lorelai explains the situation to Emily, and Emily agrees with her. Then Lorelai immediately changes her mind and apologizes to Rory, and takes back everything she had said. All because she didn't want to share her mother's opinion, or handle the situation with Rory the way Emily would have handled it with her. Even if Emily was right.

And then, as gilmore_grl_4_ever brought up, in season 5, Pulp Friction, Lorelai tells Luke that she's afraid to tell Rory she disapproves of her new casual dating philosophy, because it could alienate Rory from her. She doesn't want a disagreement with Rory to lead her to cut herself off from her, the way Lorelai cut herself off from her parents. So she is willing to sort of punk out and let Rory be, rather than risk an argument that could cause permanent damage.

LORELAI: Rory suddenly decided she’s dating girl.

LUKE: Well, that’s okay, right? Isn’t that what kids are supposed to do?

LORELAI: It’s just, it’s not Rory. I don’t think it’s what is going to make
her happy. It seems wrong for her.

LUKE: You say something to her?

LORELAI: No. I mean, she’s been so chatty lately, wanting to be able to talk
about Logan and her life, so now I just don’t know what to do.

LUKE: You talk back.

LORELAI: I am, but I just feel like I need to be really careful what I say.

LUKE: Oh, come on. That’s ridiculous.

LORELAI: Well, she’s not at home anymore. She’ s on her own.

LUKE: Doesn’t matter.

LORELAI: It matters a little. You know, there have been very few times in
our relationship when I ever played the ‘mom card’. But I always had it
there in my back pocket. And when I used it she had to hear it and take it,
‘cause she lived here. And even if she didn’t like it or even if she got
mad, the worst that would happen is she would run into her room and slam the
door and blast the Jam. But then in the morning, I controlled the bathroom,
and Pop-tarts, and she had to deal with me. And eventually we’d make up and
it was over. But now –

LUKE: Nothing’s different.

LORELAI: Of course it is. It’s different. She’s on her own. She’s making her
own decisions. My ‘mom card’ is looking a little flimsier, and I don’t know
how much to say to her. If she doesn’t want to hear it, she doesn’t have to
take it. She doesn’t have to call, or come home.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 12:52:52 am by flex151 » Logged

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: