Honor Huntzberger / Devon Sorvari Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 06:47:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Honor Huntzberger / Devon Sorvari Appreciation
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Honor Huntzberger / Devon Sorvari Appreciation  (Read 8552 times)
CeliaGilmore
« on: August 04, 2006, 11:17:15 am »

I realized that we don't have a thread for Logan's sister Honor.  She may not have a big part in the show, but she was so nice to Rory when she first met her, unlike the other Huntzbergers.  And even when Logan and Rory broke up, she took time to call her on Thanksgiving to show that she still wanted to be friends, which I thought was really nice (even if the call was bad for Rory).  Plus, she was so sweet to Rory at her wedding, and ended her honeymoon early to go see Logan in the hospital.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 01:37:47 am by Heidi » Logged
IwishIwasLorelai
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 11:54:50 am »

I like Honor as well.  And she has been totally sweet to Rory from the very beginning. I love the relationship between Honor and Logan-- it's as good as it gets for siblings and it shows that Logan is a decent guy if his sister is so loyal. Anway, I like Honor and I really like her name!
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 12:07:23 pm »

I don't know how much traffic you'll get here (since she is just a recurring character and a small one at that) but I like Honor.  Considering her family, she seems very down to earth.  Even more down to earth than Logan before he met Rory.  She had been dating Josh for three years, so she had experience with being in a committed relationship.  She was completely friendly to Rory, and not in a condescending way.  And, she seems to be the only member of his family that Logan genuinely likes.  No surprise considering after his accident, she was the only member who was willing to come and see him (and interrupt her honeymoon) without checking into a spa, or being yelled at by a college kid.  

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 10:19:37 am »

I like Honor. Maybe she'll be around more next season.  Smiley

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

CeliaGilmore
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 09:56:11 pm »

I hope she's around next season.  It would be really cool if she and Rory became friends.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 07:08:52 am »

Honor has been so sweet and kind since she came onto the show. She was so nice to Rory when she 1st met her, and she called Rory on Thanksgiving when she heard she and Logan broke up. I love when Honor told Rory that they could go shopping sometime. She was the only willing Huntzberger to go see Logan in the hospital. I also hope that she and Rory become good friends. She is a genuinely nice person. I'm glad there's finally an appreciation thread for her.

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
1orelai
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 22

I am here for you and your sexy beard Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 09:16:33 am »

I hope she's around next season.  It would be really cool if she and Rory became friends.

I think they kindda are.  She has ask rory to go shopping and she helped out a bit on the wedding day

Co-Creator of the Middies

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: