Taylor Doose / Michael Winters Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 06:47:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Taylor Doose / Michael Winters Appreciation
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Taylor Doose / Michael Winters Appreciation  (Read 19457 times)
Littlegreen
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2006, 01:37:12 pm »

Maby posters should be redirected to the other Taylor apprication thread, this is very simillar to that

1orelai
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 22

I am here for you and your sexy beard Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 01:39:34 pm »

here we go
http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.0

Co-Creator of the Middies

lalaliz2005
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2007, 06:41:19 am »

I used to find Taylor annoying... but now that the show is off, I realize I kinda liked him. LoL. He was just trying hard to "preserve" his liittle town... something that he could have control over.

I was watching "The Nanny" last night and in Season 2's epi "The Will" I thought that the guy who played Doug Emerson looked real familiar... it was Michael Winters! I tried to find a good screencap of it, but these were all I could find. This epi was from back in the mid 90's I believe... look how young he looks (well, not YOUNG young, just young compared to Taylor). Without his beard, he looks bigger.

Leaning backwards:

Side view:
Melly721
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 01:24:20 pm »

I agree with the poster above - I used to find Taylor super annoying but now I kind of miss him and his crazy antics. Stars, I was wondering the same thing about his family -  I don't think he ever mentioned it. He probably didn't since he was too busy trying buying up the town and making it Taylorville.

"Lorelai: Kirk asked me out.
Rory: Shut up!
Lorelai: Yesterday.
Rory: That's so sweet!
Lorelai: Rory!
Rory: What are you gonna wear? Ooh, you should wear your dress with the ponies on it, I bet he likes ponies!"
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 06:31:20 pm »

I kind of like Taylor. At first i thought he was a bit annoying but i grew to like him, he adds a level of entertainment and comedy to the show. I remember during one episode where lorelai sees him sitting in his shop spraying whip cream into is mouth, already knowing he had lost the election between him and jackson, i felt really bad for him. Taylor is a good guy with maybe a few quirks, but really, who doesn't have them  Wink

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 04:51:52 pm »

Yah, I like Taylor too. Without him, there would be no entertaining debate at the town meetings  Cheesy - some of my favorite scenes. He proposed those silly ideas and thats where all the town fun came from - taylors ideas. Let us all remember: the ticks, the Poe's, the bird crap, and the festival of living pictures.     Taylor is the town, and he is an important character!

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: