Taylor Doose / Michael Winters Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 04:33:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Taylor Doose / Michael Winters Appreciation
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Taylor Doose / Michael Winters Appreciation  (Read 19455 times)
Littlegreen
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2006, 01:37:12 pm »

Maby posters should be redirected to the other Taylor apprication thread, this is very simillar to that

1orelai
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 22

I am here for you and your sexy beard Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 01:39:34 pm »

here we go
http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.0

Co-Creator of the Middies

lalaliz2005
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2007, 06:41:19 am »

I used to find Taylor annoying... but now that the show is off, I realize I kinda liked him. LoL. He was just trying hard to "preserve" his liittle town... something that he could have control over.

I was watching "The Nanny" last night and in Season 2's epi "The Will" I thought that the guy who played Doug Emerson looked real familiar... it was Michael Winters! I tried to find a good screencap of it, but these were all I could find. This epi was from back in the mid 90's I believe... look how young he looks (well, not YOUNG young, just young compared to Taylor). Without his beard, he looks bigger.

Leaning backwards:

Side view:
Melly721
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 01:24:20 pm »

I agree with the poster above - I used to find Taylor super annoying but now I kind of miss him and his crazy antics. Stars, I was wondering the same thing about his family -  I don't think he ever mentioned it. He probably didn't since he was too busy trying buying up the town and making it Taylorville.

"Lorelai: Kirk asked me out.
Rory: Shut up!
Lorelai: Yesterday.
Rory: That's so sweet!
Lorelai: Rory!
Rory: What are you gonna wear? Ooh, you should wear your dress with the ponies on it, I bet he likes ponies!"
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 06:31:20 pm »

I kind of like Taylor. At first i thought he was a bit annoying but i grew to like him, he adds a level of entertainment and comedy to the show. I remember during one episode where lorelai sees him sitting in his shop spraying whip cream into is mouth, already knowing he had lost the election between him and jackson, i felt really bad for him. Taylor is a good guy with maybe a few quirks, but really, who doesn't have them  Wink

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 04:51:52 pm »

Yah, I like Taylor too. Without him, there would be no entertaining debate at the town meetings  Cheesy - some of my favorite scenes. He proposed those silly ideas and thats where all the town fun came from - taylors ideas. Let us all remember: the ticks, the Poe's, the bird crap, and the festival of living pictures.     Taylor is the town, and he is an important character!

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: