Jason Stiles / Chris Eigeman Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 02:57:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Jason Stiles / Chris Eigeman Appreciation
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Jason Stiles / Chris Eigeman Appreciation  (Read 34186 times)
Lorelai_wannabe08
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2008, 08:35:31 pm »

I loved jason. I thought he was very witty and had great sarcasm. The time when he gives Richards mother a present is hilarious. and his dog syrus is pretty funny!!
jaz-copperboom!
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 86

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2008, 01:36:15 am »

i didnt mind jason, but i wish he hadnt of showed up at the test run
(:

lorelai: i have someone to complain to when life sucks or work sucks or just everything sucks. i have someone i can talk to.
rory: yeah, who?
lorelai: oh shecky, you kill me.

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2008, 08:10:07 am »

I'm a Chris Eigeman fan.  I loved the work he's done for Noah Baumbach and Whit Stilman.

He's a great addition to the show for the fourth season.  Jason is a witty guy.  Annoying but fun. 

Yet, I was more rooting for Lorelai to be with Luke. 
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2008, 01:16:07 pm »

i didnt mind jason, but i wish he hadnt of showed up at the test run
(:

I agree with you! That storyline of him showing up at the inn was just stupid. I loved when they broke up at the coffee shop. It was the perfect ending for their relationship. Because they both stood for something they believed in.

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2008, 11:30:35 pm »

That storyline of him showing up at the inn was just stupid. I loved when they broke up at the coffee shop. It was the perfect ending for their relationship. Because they both stood for something they believed in.

That's a great way of looking at it, that they each stood by their principles. But Jason falls in line with guys like Dean and Max. The Gilmore Girls hurt them but they are under the spell and can't help themselves.  Smiley

I'm a Chris Eigeman fan. I loved the work he's done for Noah Baumbach and Whit Stilman.

I agree, Eigeman was awesome in the three great Stillman movies "Metropolitan", "Barcelona" and "The Last Days of Disco."

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2008, 11:43:29 pm »

That's a great way of looking at it, that they each stood by their principles. But Jason falls in line with guys like Dean and Max. The Gilmore Girls hurt them but they are under the spell and can't help themselves.  Smiley

It's sad but true that it is so typical of the Gilmore Girls to treat guys badly! They give them an illusion that they care so much about those guys but in reality they are relieved to get rid of them!

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: