Jason Stiles / Chris Eigeman Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 06:42:19 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Jason Stiles / Chris Eigeman Appreciation
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Jason Stiles / Chris Eigeman Appreciation  (Read 34189 times)
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 08:18:14 am »

Hate to say this again, but i see therapy in his future (and i'm not even into that stuff, but for these Hartford peeps i see it).  Not that the fire at his apartment will help! I hope his immobile dog got out alive!!! I wonder if ASP considered the pooch when she set Jason's pad on fire.

I don't think he needs therapy but LOVE !! There's nothing love can't do ( i'm a big believer in that  Wink )!
And if you think about it, we all in some way need therapy ! ( never been in one but still !! )
About  Jason's pad on fire, that was a fake fire, wasn't it?!!

Not that the fire at his apartment will help!

Too bad Jason wasn't there to tell his dog " a little to the left " untile he reaches the exit!! but the door is too far and he would be burned before he reach it Wink

I don't think that's going to far, i think it was part of the equation. Ironically, Richard's justification was that he was doing it precisely to help the family, out of fear of losing everything to Jason's father. I think we saw a growing wedge between E&R, where Emily felt like she was not on board with Richard's way of thinking. This was really well done; it was complex and the idea of E&R separating was a good twist that did not seem far-fetched. It tied in nicely with the whole Jason/Lorelai thing.

Yeah, it was great that they tied the whole thing together Smiley

Look! 4 pages Smiley At least now they are 2 happy pages  Wink

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:25:10 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 08:24:09 am »

Hate to say this again, but i see therapy in his future...   

I don't think he needs therapy but LOVE !! There's nothing love can't do ( i'm a big believer in that  Wink )!
And if you think about we all in some way need therapy ! ( never been in one but still !! )
About his Jason's pad on fire, that was a fake fire, wasn't it?!!

Now i'm not sure if it was a fake fire or not. Hey, you're the Jason expert so i'll leave that to you! Smiley

You're sounding like the Beatles song, "All You Need Is Love". Hey, works for me! That is a great oulook, seriously. But i'm starting to wonder if YOU want to be the gal to give Jason some love! If so, please ask him to shave the beard. Wink

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:26:05 am by bingbong » Logged

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 08:55:42 am »

Hey, works for me! That is a great oulook, seriously. But i'm starting to wonder if YOU want to be the gal to give Jason some love! If so, please ask him to shave the beard. Wink

if Max isn't available then i'll consider that Wink Although Jason needs me more ( i don't know who said that " if possible don't close your eyes at night until you can tell yourself that you made one persone's life better!!  )

But seriously you do have issues with beard!! ( maybe you should talk about it in therapy )  Cheesy

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:58:04 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2007, 11:26:42 am »

.. But seriously you do have issues with beard!! ( maybe you should talk about it in therapy )  Cheesy

ha ha, no but i think Eigeman is a funnier actor without the beard (i don't swear that makes sense).
Besides, when you kiss him it might scratch your face!

I grew a beard a few years ago. Actually, it would not grow fully and my friends joked that it simply looked like i needed a shave. So, maybe i have a secret beard envy...

Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2007, 11:27:53 am »

So, maybe i have a secret beard envy...

Grin Hihi

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 11:44:42 am »

ha ha, no but i think Eigeman is a funnier actor without the beard (i don't swear that makes sense).
it's like when people  say to a girl who got a hair cut that she suddenly became less smart or something!!

Why? did you try it  Grin  Grin

bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007, 11:51:42 am »

Ok, now that i am done puking....... sorry, still can't speak........ nope, won't even try........ you can have him!  8

Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2007, 11:57:29 am »

Ok, now that i am done puking....... sorry, still can't speak........ nope, won't even try........ you can have him!  8
Lol, you're hilarious!!!!!

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2007, 12:24:53 pm »

Ok, now that i am done puking....... sorry, still can't speak........ nope, won't even try........

Why? He is sooo cute !! You don't know what you're missing here !!

you can have him!

Thank God ! I don't know what to do  if you were my rival !!

I really need to post something stupid once in a while, keeps me young  Wink

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:14:04 am by SIDNEY » Logged

bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2007, 12:29:22 pm »

you can have him!

Thank God ! I don't know what to do  if you were my rival !!

ha ha, you've got the wrong rival idea! I would be Jason's rival in the battle for Lorelai!! In fact, please take Jason, Max, Luke, Chris, the Business Class Guy, Alex, and anyone else far away so i can have her for myself. I don't want the competition.

SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2007, 07:52:56 am »

ha ha, you've got the wrong rival idea! I would be Jason's rival in the battle for Lorelai!! In fact, please take Jason, Max, Luke, Chris, the Business Class Guy, Alex, and anyone else far away so i can have her for myself. I don't want the competition.

I have no problem doing that but they probably will kill each other Wink

I was just watching that ep when Lorelai's & Jason's cover was blown . funny how the plant she gave to him earlier died in that episode, just like a sign of their end!

bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2007, 08:03:41 am »

I was just watching that ep when Lorelai's & Jason's cover was blown . funny how the plant she gave to him earlier died in that episode, just like a sign of their end!

Yes, the Lorelai black thumb curse or whatever! Was it that big a deal that their cover was blown? It did not impact the business at all. But, as we said earlier, the aftermath of Jason's father suing Richard, and then their double-cross against Jason, and the separation of E & R did tie together really well.

I feel like i should put "father" in quotes for Jason. I think a better description would be "the turd who donated sperm to Jason's mother".    Cool

SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2007, 08:23:01 am »

Yes, the Lorelai black thumb curse or whatever! Was it that big a deal that their cover was blown? It did not impact the business at all. But, as we said earlier, the aftermath of Jason's father suing Richard, and then their double-cross against Jason, and the separation of E & R did tie together really well.

I think the big deal was " By Whom" the cover was blown. Maybe Richard felt he was betrayed by Jason which made it even for him to do the same.

I feel like i should put "father" in quotes for Jason. I think a better description would be "the turd who donated sperm to Jason's mother".    Cool

I swear i never wanna get on your bad side Wink
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:24:59 am by SIDNEY » Logged

bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2007, 08:52:34 am »

I think the big deal was " By Whom" the cover was blown. Maybe Richard felt he was betrayed by Jason which made it even for him to do the same.

Yes, point well taken. And perhaps if not for Jason's father putting Richard's entire business on the line it might not have gotten so ugly between Richard & Jason. Richard was in a tough spot, though he clearly made up his mind what to do in a quick and decisive manner. He genuinely saw his family's well-being at stake and did not see an alternative way to deal with it. I think he had a legitimate concern, the threat was real, and considering what Jason's father was doing maybe he did not have any other option. Interesting that Emily could not see that, but Lorelai sort of did! Role reversal?

I swear i never wanna get on your bad side Wink

ha ha, you'd be surprised how easy-going i really am in real life. But when dealing with fictional characters, the gloves are off!   Grin

SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2007, 12:05:57 pm »

Yes, point well taken. And perhaps if not for Jason's father putting Richard's entire business on the line it might not have gotten so ugly between Richard & Jason. Richard was in a tough spot, though he clearly made up his mind what to do in a quick and decisive manner. He genuinely saw his family's well-being at stake and did not see an alternative way to deal with it. I think he had a legitimate concern, the threat was real, and considering what Jason's father was doing maybe he did not have any other option

I guess you're right. It was a hard spot. Richard worked his whole life to build this life and if he lost it now in his 60s, it would be like if he lived his life in vain. Beside it was " Jason's father " so all Jason had to do is to wait 10 years for his father to pass away and he will be rich!!

ha ha, you'd be surprised how easy-going i really am in real life. But when dealing with fictional characters, the gloves are off!  Grin

Actually i don't think i would  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 12:10:11 pm by SIDNEY » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: