Christopher Hayden / David Sutcliffe Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 26, 2014, 01:26:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 114525 Members
Latest Member: OYKQ

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Christopher Hayden / David Sutcliffe Appreciation
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 Print
Author Topic: Christopher Hayden / David Sutcliffe Appreciation  (Read 82253 times)
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2007, 03:11:45 pm »

I can not decide who is hotter. Luke or Chris?

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2007, 03:29:22 pm »

Well, I'm physically attracted to David Sutcliffe/Christopher, no contest.  He is a good looking man.  And, I prefer Christopher overall.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
Charly Hayden
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2007, 02:36:52 am »

Well, I'm physically attracted to David Sutcliffe/Christopher, no contest.† He is a good looking man.† And, I prefer Christopher overall.

I totally agree!

laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2007, 07:13:40 pm »

Well, I'm physically attracted to David Sutcliffe/Christopher, no contest.† He is a good looking man.† And, I prefer Christopher overall.

I have to agree as well, although I was never big on baseball caps so that could be biasing me.†

Iím re-watching season 6 and just watched the episode when Rory was showing Christopher around Yale and commented on the two girls that were checking him out and how much she hated having hot parents.† I enjoyed watching those scenes as a whole because Christopher was taking an active interest in her life.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:26:07 pm by laurla205 » Logged
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2007, 09:36:59 pm »

I have to agree as well, although I was never big on baseball caps so that could be biasing me. 

Ha!  Maybe you've discovered why I never fell under Luke's supposedly obvious spell.  Maybe it's because my brother always wore a baseball cap.  And, I love him, but don't girls pick men who remind them of their fathers, not their brothers?

Iím re-watching season 6 and just watched the episode when Rory was showing Christopher around Yale and commented on the two girls that were checking him out and how much she hated having hot parents.  I enjoyed watching those scenes as a whole because Christopher was taking an active interest in her life.

I really wish they had shown more of that in earlier seasons as well.  But, he did always come when she asked starting from her coming out party.  With the exception of her high school graduation.  Which makes me glad DS didn't have a prior commitment for the episode where Rory graduates from Yale, or that would be another thing for people to jump on Christopher for.  I guess it was because DS was signed on for more episodes later on that they could show Christopher taking a more regular interest in Rory. 

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2007, 11:17:36 pm »

Why do people like Chris now? I think he is okay. I like Luke the best!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Charly Hayden
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2007, 07:50:20 am »

Iím re-watching season 6 and just watched the episode when Rory was showing Christopher around Yale and commented on the two girls that were checking him out and how much she hated having hot parents.† I enjoyed watching those scenes as a whole because Christopher was taking an active interest in her life.

I've just finisherd to re-watch that season and that is one of my favourite part. I like also when Loerlai and Chris go to Yale and when Rory go away with other students Lorelai talks with Chris (when she tells him if he want to leave Gigi with her) the episode is the brisemaid rewviwes or something like that it's right!? I've seen Lorelai as usual! Happy and sarcastic instead of being sad as she is in all season six. For that reason my JJ addiction is a little unsure now. I've always benn 100% JJ but I haven't like at all how Luke treat Lorelai in that season. She's always sad and Lorelai has never been sad....she is funny!!!

about david, I0ve just discovered that June 25th he has join this event: Moving Pictures Presents Kabluey Premiere Party. These are thumbnails (i hope to have written it right) but I woul ask if you know a place where I can find the in HQ.

thanks
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 07:51:37 am by Charly Hayden » Logged

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2007, 11:37:20 am »

Iím re-watching season 6 and just watched the episode when Rory was showing Christopher around Yale and commented on the two girls that were checking him out and how much she hated having hot parents.  I enjoyed watching those scenes as a whole because Christopher was taking an active interest in her life.

I've just finisherd to re-watch that season and that is one of my favourite part. I like also when Loerlai and Chris go to Yale and when Rory go away with other students Lorelai talks with Chris (when she tells him if he want to leave Gigi with her) the episode is the brisemaid rewviwes or something like that it's right!? I've seen Lorelai as usual! Happy and sarcastic instead of being sad as she is in all season six. For that reason my JJ addiction is a little unsure now. I've always benn 100% JJ but I haven't like at all how Luke treat Lorelai in that season. She's always sad and Lorelai has never been sad....she is funny!!!

about david, I0ve just discovered that June 25th he has join this event: Moving Pictures Presents Kabluey Premiere Party. These are thumbnails (i hope to have written it right) but I woul ask if you know a place where I can find the in HQ.

thanks
What is an HQ?

Charly Hayden
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2007, 11:49:10 am »

HQ means high quality! i mean more larger that tis that are really small....

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 22, 2007, 02:48:36 pm »

Okay. Thanks!

SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2007, 03:25:55 am »

Chris is one of my favorite characters. I am not saying he is perfect but i like him. He is funny. In general I have always liked the long-term friendship that lasts from childhood to adulthood. Chris knows Lorelai and understands her like no one does. They have so much in common. And of course him being a good-looking guy never hurts. Wink He never really had communication problems unlike you know who. †Wink I don't wish to turn this thread into comprision but i need to say this. Luke and Chris have been in love with Lorelai for a long time but the difference is Chris made his feelings clear and never tried to hide them unlike the pathetic sitiuation Luke was in; eight years without saying a word. The more i think about it, the lousier it seems. Plus Chris never showed any low-self esteem unlike†Luke.

Wow, ella!! I liked your post.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:51:25 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1266

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 02, 2007, 06:43:19 am »

... Luke and Chris have been in love with Lorelai for a long time but the difference is Chris made his feelings clear and never tried to hide them unlike the pathetic sitiuation Luke was in; eight years without saying a word. The more i think about it, the lousier it seems. Plus Chris never showed any low-self esteem unlike†Luke.

I think this difference in communication comes out most in season 6. I re-watched "I get a sidekick out of you" and there is Chris with Lorelai at the wedding ceremonies and reception, and their chemistry is very natural. Even in "Bridesmaid Revisited", after Chris gets angry at Lorelai for her remarks about bratty Gigi, later in the episode he apologizes and admits she is right. I liked that Chris was open about his feelings with Lorelai regardless of his mood. It was all out in the open.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 02, 2007, 10:56:48 am »

I think this difference in communication comes out most in season 6. I re-watched "I get a sidekick out of you" and there is Chris with Lorelai at the wedding ceremonies and reception, and their chemistry is very natural. Even in "Bridesmaid Revisited", after Chris gets angry at Lorelai for her remarks about bratty Gigi, later in the episode he apologizes and admits she is right. I liked that Chris was open about his feelings with Lorelai regardless of his mood. It was all out in the open.

Yeah, they have the most amazing natural chemistry and really hard not to notice! Also in season 7 when they were fighting about sending GG to Paris at the Friday Dinner. He really comes through and admits she's right. It's not easy to do that and he deserves a big credit for that.

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2007, 01:22:32 pm »

I can not decide who is hotter. Luke or Chris?

Kinda late on this post, but:

I've never really been attracted to Luke, I think that Chris is really good looking and I think the Chris is "hotter"

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2007, 01:58:40 pm »

^^yeah me too, but even though you guys have excellent points about Chris here, an I actually agree with most, I still like Luke better.  Grin Sort of like I'm a Literati even though Headliners make great arguments.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: