April Nardini Unappreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 12:00:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 113722 Members
Latest Member: N55O

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Unappreciation Threads
| | | |-+  April Nardini Unappreciation
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: April Nardini Unappreciation  (Read 34336 times)
RJandRL4ever
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

"Why did you come?" "You didn't say goodbye"

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2007, 01:18:13 pm »

i know it is!!!
she really thinks way too much of herself!
she really annoys me...........

lorelai3489
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2008, 08:46:21 pm »

I love her personallitiy, it reminds me of Rory's. But i hate how she came about. I wish luke would have told lorelai in the first place and then spent more time with lorelai then he did and not  Angry postpone the wedding. I like her as a person though.
Edelweiss
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2008, 09:44:44 am »

lol true
she dusnt have to have such a annoying character though

Her voice drives me absolutely up the wall...I wish I could put the tv on mute when she talks.

Yeah, I thought the way she came in was a little out of the blue and a little unnecessary. She just became one big giant complication and you knew she would be that from the very beginning.

roryshmory
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2008, 09:22:35 pm »

I didn't really like the whole idea of bringing lukes daughter into the picture. It severally messed up Luke and Lorelai's relationship. I just found it was too big of a situation to throw into the story line at the time.

I completely agree.  The whole season was so.....mellow, I guess is the word, and then this huge April thing??  What the......I think I hate her because she (sort of) ruined L/L relationship.

I could just smack her.  First her, then Luke, then her again. 
roryshmory
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2008, 09:23:04 pm »

I didn't really like the whole idea of bringing lukes daughter into the picture. It severally messed up Luke and Lorelai's relationship. I just found it was too big of a situation to throw into the story line at the time.

I completely agree.  The whole season was so.....mellow, I guess is the word, and then this huge April thing??  What the......I think I hate her because she (sort of) ruined L/L relationship.

I don't think I did that right.....
roryshmory
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2008, 09:23:27 pm »

roryshmory
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2008, 09:24:40 pm »

For heavens sake.....The second part in the purple is supposed to be my new comment....SORRY!!!
literati_99
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -5

Oy with the Poodles, already

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2008, 06:29:54 pm »

grrrr i hate how lore and luke were perfect for eachother and then april came along and pretty much messed them up. they we so off track and hiding things from eachother. i guess it was a disaster waiting to happen and april was just the final push
katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2008, 11:28:45 pm »

I hate how they made April a mini-Rory. Why do all the children have to be brainiacs? Why not make her obsessed with pink and fashion, that would also have thrown Luke off.
At least Rory is literature smart and April is science smart but still, why couldn't April have been into sports instead? Or animals? Remember how Luke hates dogs as he thinks they're dirty, smelly, etc.
At least then she wouldn't have been a carbon copy of another character.
lilly20
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2008, 07:28:06 am »

I DON'T REALLY LIKE APRIL BUT I'M HAPPY SHE CAME BECAUSE  LOR MARRIED CHRIS!!!! Grin
I LOVE CHRIS!!! Kiss
superstarmonkey
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2008, 12:28:05 pm »

I don't really have anything to add (then why the heck am I posting this?! Cheesy). I agree with the reasons why April sucked - as a character she was fine, albeit a little bit of annoying miss smarty-pants, but I hated WHY she was brought in. Among many of the reasons I love G.G, one was that it had sufficient drama to make it exciting whilst not being too 'soapy' or unrealistic. The emergence of April stretched my suspension of disbelief too far. It was a hugely obvious attempt to break up Luke and Lorelai (oh no, they are happy! Well, we can't have that now can we?) and to cause even MORE drama and issues. To be honest, I think the season would have got a lot better ratings/reviews if Luke and Lorelai HAD got married. Why the need to break them up? I'm not saying this because I'm this super JavaJunkie (I like them but I also like Lorelai with Max and Chris) but because - although I do like many aspects of season 6 - Gilmore Girls got pushed into the ridiculous.

Oh dear, I've gone completely off topic. Ummm, let's get back to it. APRIL SUCKS. There we go  Grin
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 12:30:05 pm by superstarmonkey » Logged

Thanks to honkifuluvGG for the signature
dddd
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2008, 08:01:13 pm »

i agree very unnecessary character. the only good episode with her was when they went on that trip and luke was awkward around all the preteens. and shes a good character, just someone else's unknown daughter, maybe taylor's.

Gizo
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2009, 03:49:48 am »

Like many people here, I didn't really dislike the character of April, but what I did dislike was the very weak back-story behind her introduction. ASP really dropped her eye of the ball and did a poor job with season 6 in my opinion. There were better ways to spice up the season than this.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: