6.21 - Driving Miss Gilmore
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2014, 10:18:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475982 Posts in 1571 Topics by 104894 Members
Latest Member: SSherrod

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.21 - Driving Miss Gilmore
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: 6.21 - Driving Miss Gilmore  (Read 38949 times)
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2007, 01:34:02 pm »

I just wanted to add something to this. I've read on other threads how people comment on how it never rains in Stars Hollow. I thought the same too. But then I was amazed to see actual (well, it could have been fake rain, who knows though) rain. So it has actually rained in Stars Hollow at least once to my knowledge  Cheesy!!

I was just thinking that...I remember watching that episode and thinking OMG is that rain? Something's wrong in this picture...lol...was that really the only time it rained?

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2007, 06:32:07 pm »

OK, so now I know why the troubadour became so scarce.  He went on tour with Neil Diamond!   lol....  Cheesy

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
gilmore2972
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

Gilmore Girls isn't just a show, it's a life style

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2007, 01:29:01 pm »

i love sookie and jackson in this episode
Una
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2007, 08:23:43 am »

It was about time Lorelai did something. I knew she was gonna do something like this if she continues to keep everything inside. I think she's just gonna burst into a fight with Luke soon, I don't know why, but I just got that impression. And, to tell you the truth-it serves him right.Ok, I get that it was a shock-he has a kid, wow! But come on,man, is it really gonna make any difference if he's married?! How is that in any way gonna affect April?! And he could just see that it was tearing Lorelai apart...I'm surprised she didn't decide this earlier. Don't get me wrong, I still love Luke,and he sooo belongs together with her...but this one- he had it coming...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 10:29:19 am by Una » Logged

Jess: Are you sure you want me to go? Cause maybe this whole thing can be solved between me and Dean if we just sat down, had a little heart-to-heart, he could tell me his issues, Iíll tell him mineÖ
Rory: Jess!
Jess: I promise Iíll speak slowly.
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2008, 12:56:32 pm »

I didn't see all of this though I felt it was a bit disjointed.  Sure, it was funny but I kinda felt that the Sookie/Jackson story about the marijuana was filler and wasn't really needed.  Though I did like Michel trying to exercise.

Rory being protective of Logan and having Paris & Doyle help him.  The way they reacted towards dead baby penguins on March of the Penguins is classic. 

Luke is a very good older brother to Liz.  It's great that she's pregnant (though the story of how she and T.J. got the baby in Season 8 as they got another kid approaching through a surrogate was scary) yet she was scared about the baby.  It was good of Luke to get her and T.J. back together, especially with what Jess is doing now and it's clear that Liz will become a good mom.

Lorelai driving Emily to errands and such was funny but Emily's surprise for Lorelai and Luke was sad.  It's clear that she's trying to avoid Luke after the Anna incident and well, that relationship is now crumbling. 

The troubador is going on the road... with Neil Young, not Neil Diamond.  Though Diamond is cool! 
johnnyfr
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2008, 04:52:34 am »

Diamond is v cool!

Visit us for Driving Lessons in Ormskirk.
Cazzie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2008, 10:27:10 am »

It was an amazing episode, and I love how Lorelai finally admits how she feels about Luke.

Classic Moment:
after a minute of silence
Lorelai: ... What's that smell?
Sookie: -shrugs- 68 pounds of marijuana.
Lorelai nods and the episode ends.

Now I'm nervous and excited about the season finale of Gilmore Girls. Have you noticed that they've been pushing Rory back alot lately? She was barely in this episode, and every spoiler we've heard is about Lorelai.

So sorry but again E4 are choppin up these episodes....i didn't see anything about weed?  All i saw at the end was Lorelai goin to see sookie and jackson and they both looked at her and that was it....urghh!!

gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2008, 09:18:00 am »

finnaly this is when luke and lorelai are starting to get away from each other and it's soooo fantastic!!!!!!!!!
It was an amazing episode, and I love how Lorelai finally admits how she feels about Luke.

Classic Moment:
after a minute of silence
Lorelai: ... What's that smell?
Sookie: -shrugs- 68 pounds of marijuana.
Lorelai nods and the episode ends.

Now I'm nervous and excited about the season finale of Gilmore Girls. Have you noticed that they've been pushing Rory back alot lately? She was barely in this episode, and every spoiler we've heard is about Lorelai.

So sorry but again E4 are choppin up these episodes....i didn't see anything about weed?  All i saw at the end was Lorelai goin to see sookie and jackson and they both looked at her and that was it....urghh!!

hahaha i love that part cause lorelai Just has no reaction!!! Smiley

Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2009, 09:35:11 pm »

PUKE playing Dr. Phil with TJ made me want to punch him in the face.

The subplot with the weed was stupid and annoying. Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: