6.19 - I Get a Sidekick Out of You
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2014, 05:26:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475986 Posts in 1571 Topics by 111312 Members
Latest Member: EileenTeak

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.19 - I Get a Sidekick Out of You
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print
Author Topic: 6.19 - I Get a Sidekick Out of You  (Read 42387 times)
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 307

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2006, 10:27:17 am »

i dont even know where to start..this is my absolute favorite episode of Gilmore Girls EVER. i love it sooo much!!!

I completly understnad where you are coming from.  Especally after the entire season of riping your hair out episodes, this one is just halarious and like one you would find in season 1-3.  It is just perfect!

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2006, 01:28:19 pm »

i dont even know where to start..this is my absolute favorite episode of Gilmore Girls EVER. i love it sooo much!!!
you are soooo right. this episode is teh silver lining of the whole season. lots of comedy, not so much drama. absolutely perfect!!!! one of my favorite episodes everrr and my favorite from season 6. when i get the season 6 dvd, this is going to be the 1st epi i watch.

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
GreenEggsAndHam
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 85

~Chelsea~

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2006, 04:51:23 pm »

OK, sorry if this has already been asked, But does anyone know who makes the dress Lorelai was wearing in this episode?

<3 Paul Anka!

Jave Junkie F.A.I.T.H.!!!!
Aimmers514
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2006, 08:19:54 pm »

I absolutely loved the Bachelorette Party, especially when the girls come out of Doose's!!

I loved Lane's two weddings! How clever.  ASP seems to always create a different wedding scene than you'll ever see!!  Cool

I altho was so sad seeing Lorelai making that speech it was so sda.  I felt her pain. Cry

aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2006, 03:44:26 pm »

This was a halrious episode. I watched it my 8th time 2day at 5 on W Network!

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
Left Field
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 18, 2006, 06:18:44 pm »

hey i enjoyed this episode very much
and kyon its has sexy thing going,, i guess all asian gurls do that on me

heres the Q's!!  after they get married and zack yells"My wife got legs!!"  then its night at the town and the party is starting
you can see a record with zack and lane's pic on it,
WHATS THAT SONG PLAYING ON THE BACKGROUND?Huh? i think its really known!!
sorry for the ignorance

thanx!!
LVM

Once had a love
And it was a gas
Soon turned out
Had a heart of glass

I can't believe it's almost 30 years since this pop/disco masterpiece was released.  Still one of my all-time favourites, from my all-time favourite band (Am I showing my age here??) and one of the most popular songs of the 70's.  It's amazing, but it still gets people up the dancefloor.

The episode was one of my favourites from the 6th season.  Lorelai came up with a couple of great one liners, and her banter with Mrs Kim was brilliant.

"Lorelai Gilmore.  Dissappointing mothers since 1968"
Nat
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2007, 10:21:58 pm »

"Do you think he's yummy enough?"

Gotta love Kirk.

I don't mind this episode, but at the same time i don't like it. I like the whole Lane/Zach getting married stuff, but then i hate the fact that Chris is in it and that not long after that Lorelai is in his bed.

Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 06, 2007, 01:34:45 pm »

In reply to what song that was it's Heart of Glass by Blondie. I grew up listening to any music from the 60's+ even though I'm a nineties kid!! lol my family is weird!!
anyway....

Kirk once again is in his prime in this episode!!

I completly understnad where you are coming from. Especally after the entire season of riping your hair out episodes, this one is just halarious and like one you would find in season 1-3. It is just perfect!
I know totally!! I does seem like a season 3 episode to me!! wow i miss those days!!! It's soooooo good!!

hehe Mrs. Kim......what can I say? HER MUM'S A BUDDHIST!!!! LOL!! Kirk doesn't count!! hehe Lorelai gilmore disappointing mother's since 1968(i think that was it!)

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
gilmore2972
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

Gilmore Girls isn't just a show, it's a life style

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2007, 01:19:33 pm »

it was a great but sad about lorelai
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: May 12, 2008, 03:12:42 pm »

I liked this episode.  The 2 weddings are great.  Loved that cake they made of Zach & Lane in the album cover of the White Stripes' Get Behind Me Satan.

Great music, it was great to see how similar Mrs. Kim is to Lane when dealing with Mrs. Mrs. Kim. 

The bachelorette party thing was funny and Kyon, an Avril Lavigne fan... yikes.  You can so dance to Joy Division!  Just ignore the lyrics. 

Lorelai... getting wasted. 

I think what's happening is that seeing that Lane is getting married and Luke pushing Lorelai away with April whereas everyone else had gotten to know her.  Lorelai is starting to believe that not only will she and Luke will never marry but never really get a chance to know his daughter.  She is starting to fall apart and with Chris looking on, it's clear that he is trying to helpful though his intentions seem to be not right in its fullest.  Especially in what would happen at the end of season 6. 
Cazzie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: December 02, 2008, 10:48:18 am »

I loved this episode, lorelai was on form at first "Lorelai Gilmore...disappointing Mothers since 1968" forgive me if i got the date wrong....oh and she said something else, erm   i can't remember!!!!  bUT I FELT SORRY FOR HER WHEN SHE GOT DRUNK AND started talkin nonsense....i missed Luke too.

Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2009, 06:45:26 pm »

Lorelai made a complete A$$ of herself at the wedding reception, so disappointing.
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2009, 11:57:24 am »

This is my favorite episode from season 6!!! chris is awesome but he got way to carried away with the sidekick. Notice how he gives it lorelai but she never uses it again. And mrs. kim giving lane "The Talk" that was funny and a weird time to talk about it since she's an adult. And there wedding reception looked like fun. with the yummy bartenders. kirk said some long name that was already taken by a firm in woodbridge. anyone remember the name?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: