6.20 - Super Cool Party People
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 06:38:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 118790 Members
Latest Member: JScarboro

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.20 - Super Cool Party People
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print
Author Topic: 6.20 - Super Cool Party People  (Read 41312 times)
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2007, 06:38:32 pm »

I think it's dumb that Miss Patty and the whole town think it's a good idea that Luke doesn't know that his fiancee was so upset that they aren't getting married soon.  That's something they need to talk about, and Lorelai having a breakdown like that should've made it clear to the town that hiding it wasn't the solution.  I know they were trying to help her, but it's really a disservice.

I agree.  And did Luke also never find out that Lorelai was at the wedding with Chris?

BTW, I'm really enjoying April in these episodes! 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 06:42:48 pm by ChocolatGilmore » Logged

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
gilmore_lover347
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

Lorelai Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2007, 10:47:40 am »

i think the anna and lorelai scene was instresting. as when anna came to luke, i think she  was just overreatcting a tiny bit. i mean, luke should have seen it coming, but anna was just crazy! i loved the in the beginning when colin and finn when they were all 'we're going to adopt him. logan will make a fine son' and then they're all 'but first we must be married' colion goes 'oh finn' and finn goes 'oh buttercup!' i thought that was really funny
gilmore2972
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

Gilmore Girls isn't just a show, it's a life style

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2007, 01:26:58 pm »

loved the party
Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2007, 03:31:31 pm »

Rory layed the smack down on mitchum.

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2008, 03:14:53 pm »

Rory layed the smack down on mitchum.

Damn straight.  She's not afraid of him anymore and the look she gave him... he looked scared as if he just pissed off the wrong person.  It was good of Rory being attentive to Logan.  Colin & Finn were funny but Rory let them have it.  Thank God for Paris for giving Rory the info that she needed on Logan.  Logan is lucky to have a girl like that.

Lorlelai's emotional breakdown after the previous was sad.  I know Miss Patty was trying to cover things up so Luke wouldn't know but still, it's a disservice to both of them.  Their relationship is barely holding on at this point.  Lorelai wanting to help Luke with April's birthday party but again, he's scared and such. 

Then came the party, things start to become a disaster and Luke called Lorelai, who made the party rock!  It was great to see Lorelai and April together and it's clear they like each other.  In Virtual Gilmore Girls Season 8, April is in a few episodes and her interaction with Lorelai were cute as Lorelai enjoys being a friend to her while showing April Rory's room where she was amazed at her book collection.  That season is going to end today where it's clear that Luke and Lorelai are on the same page as far as family is concerned and they haven't been this close and loving ever and everything is starting to fall into the right place.

Anna... just as we saw in previous episodes a cool, nice side of her.  Now we got to see a glimpse of her bitchy side that would come in Season 7 (that unfortunately, hasn't been shown on ABC Family, which sucks).  I understand where Anna is coming from when Lorelai is concerned but she overreacted about Lorelai and was taking it out on Luke.  Just as Luke and Lorelai were going over a hurdle about April, Anna further created the wedge that was between them.  She scared Luke and he's starting to become a bit more distant that would lead to the break-up in Season 6.  When Lorelai came to see Anna, I think she was trying to make her peace but Anna is clearly intimidating.  The way she was extremely protective of April and such and asking all of these questions and I think Lorelai herself, got scared. 

Anna has only appeared in one episode of Virtual Gilmore Girls Season 8 when Luke visits April in New Mexico.  Anna, still gives Luke a hard time about his time with April and also his relationship with Lorelai.  Luke however, stood his ground about his relationship with Lorelai and his own relationship with April that included having her and Lorelai in the same room. 

I wonder how Anna will feel about Luke and Lorelai wanting to have their own child?
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2009, 07:29:42 pm »

PUKE handled this April situation very poorly, when will he GROW SOME? Roll Eyes

all the drama with Anna freakin out about Lorelai could've been avoided.

Loved Rory told off Logan's idiot friends and Daddy CRAPburger.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: