Alcohol Use on Gilmore Girls - possible spoilers
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 06:34:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 114047 Members
Latest Member: rkzvixmk

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Alcohol Use on Gilmore Girls - possible spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Print
Author Topic: Alcohol Use on Gilmore Girls - possible spoilers  (Read 42743 times)
HollowStar
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

There are no flowers, no not this time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: June 30, 2007, 06:31:34 pm »

Ditto.

Oh, that's really cool!  It's nice to have another person here with the same views that I have.

I will let you down.  I will make you hurt.  What have I become?
Ali-Sama
Town Resident

Community Points: 41

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: June 30, 2007, 07:34:56 pm »

Ditto.

Oh, that's really cool!  It's nice to have another person here with the same views that I have.
same here. It is not that common to find people who choose not to drink. 
One main reason I don't partake in anything like alcohol(cigarretts, drugs, etc). I cherish my free will. I will not hand over control of my body over to some chemical.
I have no issues with people who drink, as long as they know not to go behind the wheel or hurt anyone else.
I respect other people's life choices as long as they respect mine.
People used to drink in europe all the time, this was due to the water being contaminated. Also the wine they drank was nothing compared to the wine avalable today. The alcohol content was very very low. Only enough to kill the bateria etc.
If you want to see drinking there are comics which have way more drinking then gg. They are read by kids as well. I read them and I never turned into an alcoholic. I am not talking japanese comics. If anyone has ever seen tintin or asterix and obelix they will see what i mean.
Ali

"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
Charles reed March 21, 2230
My Live Journal/Myspace
http://ali-sama.livejournal.com
http://www.myspace.com/alisama77
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 30, 2007, 11:08:43 pm »

Ditto.

One main reason I don't partake in anything like alcohol(cigarretts, drugs, etc). I cherish my free will. I will not hand over control of my body over to some chemical.
I have no issues with people who drink, as long as they know not to go behind the wheel or hurt anyone else.
People used to drink in europe all the time, this was due to the water being contaminated. Also the wine they drank was nothing compared to the wine avalable today. The alcohol content was very very low. Only enough to kill the bateria etc.
If you want to see drinking there are comics which have way more drinking then gg. They are read by kids as well. I read them and I never turned into an alcoholic. I am not talking japanese comics. If anyone has ever seen tintin or asterix and obelix they will see what i mean.
Ali
Lol, true!  Cheesy

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Ali-Sama
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: July 01, 2007, 11:33:32 am »

Ditto.

Ali
Lol, true!  Cheesy

Tintin would not be the same without captain haddok. Remeber the scene where he got drunk on the space ship and the artificial gravity went out. He was bitching the wisky out for turning into a bubble and ordering it to go back into his glass. Pour milou/(snowy for the english readers). I always call him Milou beucase that is what they called him in the farsi editions I had when i was a kid.  Americans mispronounce tintin as well. It is not tin tin it is tan tan.  In french in is pronounce as in. Like in fin(for finish) which is fan.

"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
My Live Journal/Myspace
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 01, 2007, 11:13:58 pm »

That's right! By the way, in Flemish, Milou is called Bobby  Cheesy Grin

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Ali-Sama
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: July 02, 2007, 10:26:53 am »

That's right! By the way, in Flemish, Milou is called Bobby  Cheesy Grin
ah. whenever I see the name Milo it reminds me of milou. lol

My Live Journal/Myspace
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: