GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 30, 2020, 02:39:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should they make a Gilmore Girls movie?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 138
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie Thread  (Read 385503 times)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: November 05, 2006, 08:40:00 pm »

Oh you guys, your missing out on some dead sexiness if you don't know who Shane West is~! Cheesy Get your butt's up and go rent "A Walk to Remember". Kiss He look's pretty dead sexy in that one...oh yeah baby~! Smitten

I haven't seen the Gaurdian but it must be pretty good if it made you cry. I'll make sure to go check it out. I want to see that Deja Vu movie, it looks interesting...and Denzel Washington always makes good movies. I thought "Man on Fire" was great*

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 05, 2006, 08:55:03 pm »

Lol.I have seen thzt one but its been a LOOOOONGGGGGG time.

It was sad.I had tears streaming down my face soaking my shirt and Katie was all solem and afterwards in my room we just sat there in a hug and I was crying silently.Smiley
Man on Fire was great!I loved it.I wanna see dejavu,that one kazistan one witht he dude,Children of men,and the stranger then fiction.

I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: November 05, 2006, 09:01:12 pm »

Yeah, "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" is hilarious. I love it, I seen it for the first time last night. I was crying, such a good love story. I love Romantic movies, you have to see "A Walk to Remeber" it's great. You'll cry, trust me. I've watched it so much, and I cry everytime. Have you seen "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion"? One of my favorites, it's great. Wink

Oh Melissa and Ali~ Shane West is in my sig, the one next to Milo. I think he was younger in that picture but he still look's hott~! Smitten

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 06, 2006, 07:08:29 am »

Romy and Michelle's High School reunion is super funny brenda!I saw taht not too long ago too.Sixteen Candles remains one of my top favrties-i'm a sucker for Molly Ringwald in her younger days like lorelai

kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 06, 2006, 01:03:26 pm »

I agree, Shane West is very hot Cheesy. I love him in "A walk to Remember". Have you seen him in "whatever it takes"? He is really good in that movie.

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: November 06, 2006, 02:23:49 pm »

I used to LOVE Whatever it takes! He's also in Get Over It, which is pretty funy, Martin Shrot cracks me up big time

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Kelso
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 58

*~)Anya(~*

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 06, 2006, 02:41:54 pm »

I LOVE Get Over It, that movie is hilarious. "Put your hand DOWN, Little Steve!!"

*~Anyanka~*

Don't Call Me Bones
Reading is sexy.
Brogizzle
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 06, 2006, 03:14:08 pm »

They should ttly make a movie!!
It would make me soooo happy, but only if it was good
becuz if it was cheezy
that would just suck
and be bad
but i dont think it would
sooooooooo
they should make 1!!!!!!
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: November 06, 2006, 03:37:54 pm »

I LOVE Get Over It, that movie is hilarious. "Put your hand DOWN, Little Steve!!"

Hahh yes, and I love this - "The great Bobby DeNiro said to me- well, not to me, I read it in a atricle"
He cracks me up so bad!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 06, 2006, 03:42:44 pm »

I agree, Shane West is very hot Cheesy. I love him in "A walk to Remember". Have you seen him in "whatever it takes"? He is really good in that movie.
Glad we're on the same page* Wink I'm Brenda by the way, what's your name? Yeah I seen "Whatever it Takes" I actually have it on dvd. I think he looked way hotter in "A Walk to Remember"...I'm watching that right now. Boy is he dead sexy. Cheesy

Ali~ Well, "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion" is one of my all time favorite movies. The first time I seen it I was like 8, so I've loved it ever since. Smiley You know what movie is pretty funny but I haven't seen it in a while, the Family Guy movie*

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Kelso
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 58

*~)Anya(~*

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 06, 2006, 03:43:03 pm »

Hahh yes, and I love this - "The great Bobby DeNiro said to me- well, not to me, I read it in a atricle"
He cracks me up so bad!

"That's enough out of you, muckmouth!!"
--Sorry, I have this movie, so I've seen it like 20 times....Now I wanna go watch it..

*~Anyanka~*

Don't Call Me Bones
Reading is sexy.
SnowPrincess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 06, 2006, 03:52:05 pm »

Has anyone ever seen The Beautician and The Beast? My friends and I watched it at her b-day sleepover Saturday. Well...part of it, we fell asleep less than halfway through!

Flyswatter~Spree~Noodie~Lauren Fan~and JavaJunkie above all (Have F.A.I.T.H.)
            I support the Great8Mandate!

^ This wonderful banner, was made by Euran, not me.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1242 on: November 06, 2006, 04:09:03 pm »

He cracks me up so bad!

"That's enough out of you, muckmouth!!"
--Sorry, I have this movie, so I've seen it like 20 times....Now I wanna go watch it..

"Ahh those were the salad days. Although these are good."

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 06, 2006, 04:27:00 pm »

Kate, hmm "Get Over it". Who stars in it? I don't think I've seen it...

Has anyone ever seen The Beautician and The Beast? My friends and I watched it at her b-day sleepover Saturday. Well...part of it, we fell asleep less than halfway through!
Yeah I seen that movie, I thought it was okay. Her voice~! Ugh, it's so annoying* Tongue How was that sleepover? You know what movie's good,
Titanic. Cheesy[/color]

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1244 on: November 06, 2006, 04:29:40 pm »

Ohh Titanic: memories.....
Get over it, its, Kirsten Dunst, Mila Kunis, Sisquo, Shane West, and some chick with red hair, and a guy who reminds me of a guy from my High School. I think ihis name's Ben Foster?  God, I'm crap!! I haven't seen the movie in a wee while!

MiniPink
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 138
  Print  

Jump to: