GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 30, 2020, 02:54:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should they make a Gilmore Girls movie?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 138
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie Thread  (Read 385507 times)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: November 05, 2006, 08:40:00 pm »

Oh you guys, your missing out on some dead sexiness if you don't know who Shane West is~! Cheesy Get your butt's up and go rent "A Walk to Remember". Kiss He look's pretty dead sexy in that one...oh yeah baby~! Smitten

I haven't seen the Gaurdian but it must be pretty good if it made you cry. I'll make sure to go check it out. I want to see that Deja Vu movie, it looks interesting...and Denzel Washington always makes good movies. I thought "Man on Fire" was great*

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 05, 2006, 08:55:03 pm »

Lol.I have seen thzt one but its been a LOOOOONGGGGGG time.

It was sad.I had tears streaming down my face soaking my shirt and Katie was all solem and afterwards in my room we just sat there in a hug and I was crying silently.Smiley
Man on Fire was great!I loved it.I wanna see dejavu,that one kazistan one witht he dude,Children of men,and the stranger then fiction.

I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: November 05, 2006, 09:01:12 pm »

Yeah, "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" is hilarious. I love it, I seen it for the first time last night. I was crying, such a good love story. I love Romantic movies, you have to see "A Walk to Remeber" it's great. You'll cry, trust me. I've watched it so much, and I cry everytime. Have you seen "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion"? One of my favorites, it's great. Wink

Oh Melissa and Ali~ Shane West is in my sig, the one next to Milo. I think he was younger in that picture but he still look's hott~! Smitten

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 06, 2006, 07:08:29 am »

Romy and Michelle's High School reunion is super funny brenda!I saw taht not too long ago too.Sixteen Candles remains one of my top favrties-i'm a sucker for Molly Ringwald in her younger days like lorelai

kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 06, 2006, 01:03:26 pm »

I agree, Shane West is very hot Cheesy. I love him in "A walk to Remember". Have you seen him in "whatever it takes"? He is really good in that movie.

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: November 06, 2006, 02:23:49 pm »

I used to LOVE Whatever it takes! He's also in Get Over It, which is pretty funy, Martin Shrot cracks me up big time

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Kelso
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 58

*~)Anya(~*

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 06, 2006, 02:41:54 pm »

I LOVE Get Over It, that movie is hilarious. "Put your hand DOWN, Little Steve!!"

*~Anyanka~*

Don't Call Me Bones
Reading is sexy.
Brogizzle
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 06, 2006, 03:14:08 pm »

They should ttly make a movie!!
It would make me soooo happy, but only if it was good
becuz if it was cheezy
that would just suck
and be bad
but i dont think it would
sooooooooo
they should make 1!!!!!!
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: November 06, 2006, 03:37:54 pm »

I LOVE Get Over It, that movie is hilarious. "Put your hand DOWN, Little Steve!!"

Hahh yes, and I love this - "The great Bobby DeNiro said to me- well, not to me, I read it in a atricle"
He cracks me up so bad!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 06, 2006, 03:42:44 pm »

I agree, Shane West is very hot Cheesy. I love him in "A walk to Remember". Have you seen him in "whatever it takes"? He is really good in that movie.
Glad we're on the same page* Wink I'm Brenda by the way, what's your name? Yeah I seen "Whatever it Takes" I actually have it on dvd. I think he looked way hotter in "A Walk to Remember"...I'm watching that right now. Boy is he dead sexy. Cheesy

Ali~ Well, "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion" is one of my all time favorite movies. The first time I seen it I was like 8, so I've loved it ever since. Smiley You know what movie is pretty funny but I haven't seen it in a while, the Family Guy movie*

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Kelso
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 58

*~)Anya(~*

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 06, 2006, 03:43:03 pm »

Hahh yes, and I love this - "The great Bobby DeNiro said to me- well, not to me, I read it in a atricle"
He cracks me up so bad!

"That's enough out of you, muckmouth!!"
--Sorry, I have this movie, so I've seen it like 20 times....Now I wanna go watch it..

*~Anyanka~*

Don't Call Me Bones
Reading is sexy.
SnowPrincess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 06, 2006, 03:52:05 pm »

Has anyone ever seen The Beautician and The Beast? My friends and I watched it at her b-day sleepover Saturday. Well...part of it, we fell asleep less than halfway through!

Flyswatter~Spree~Noodie~Lauren Fan~and JavaJunkie above all (Have F.A.I.T.H.)
            I support the Great8Mandate!

^ This wonderful banner, was made by Euran, not me.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1242 on: November 06, 2006, 04:09:03 pm »

He cracks me up so bad!

"That's enough out of you, muckmouth!!"
--Sorry, I have this movie, so I've seen it like 20 times....Now I wanna go watch it..

"Ahh those were the salad days. Although these are good."

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 06, 2006, 04:27:00 pm »

Kate, hmm "Get Over it". Who stars in it? I don't think I've seen it...

Has anyone ever seen The Beautician and The Beast? My friends and I watched it at her b-day sleepover Saturday. Well...part of it, we fell asleep less than halfway through!
Yeah I seen that movie, I thought it was okay. Her voice~! Ugh, it's so annoying* Tongue How was that sleepover? You know what movie's good,
Titanic. Cheesy[/color]

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1244 on: November 06, 2006, 04:29:40 pm »

Ohh Titanic: memories.....
Get over it, its, Kirsten Dunst, Mila Kunis, Sisquo, Shane West, and some chick with red hair, and a guy who reminds me of a guy from my High School. I think ihis name's Ben Foster?  God, I'm crap!! I haven't seen the movie in a wee while!

MiniPink
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 138
  Print  

Jump to: