GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 16, 2021, 10:16:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should they make a Gilmore Girls movie?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 138
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie Thread  (Read 400469 times)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: November 09, 2006, 10:44:47 pm »

Kat~ haha I thought I was the only one who liked "Saved". lol Thank god I'm not alone* Cheesy I loved how Patrick really liked Mary, I thought that was so adorable. The movie was kinda funny too* How that guy with long hair jumped in the pool and she thought it was Jesus. haha I thought Mandy Moore was a "biyotch" in that movie. lol Cheesy I loved her in "A Walk to Remember" I'm watching that right now, my favorite movie.  I never seen "Garden State" I didn't look to interesting.

Kate~ Have you seen "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion"? It's really good, well I love it. The first time I seen it I was like eight, I think. Well that's one of my favorites, another is "A Walk to Remember", love that movie. It's so sad, I can't watch it without crying. Hmm, Titanic, Friday (love that movie)...have you seen it? It's a really good movie and funny, it's weird that a lot of people on this site haven't seen it. Oh and that family guy movie, I don't remember it that good, but I loved it. When little stewie was teaching the older one how to have sex* hilarious.

Brie~ Titanic is a great movie, I love it. I never noticed Leonardo's little teeth though. lol I have it on tape so next time I watch it, I'll make sure to check. haha That's hilarious that the only reason you don't want to date Jake is because of his mustache. Just tell him to shave the friggin thing off* Cheesy Or just go to Stephen do you talk to him alot? I know that's off topic so back on...Titanic=Love* What other movies do you love?

Hey Brenda,Whats up , i just got home from school. Tongue . Id want to marry Shane too if i stood a chance :Smiley hehe. The song is alright, i didnt know he had a band either untill i bought the soundtrack for "A walk to remember". What other movies do you like?
Kelsey~ Hey~!! Well I'm glad it's a four day weekend, mainly since I get an extra day off school. Celebrate Do you have plans this weekend? Well back to movies, Shane West does look so sexy in "A Walk to Remember". Heck yeah, if I stood a chance of being his wife...I would have been handling it* Grin I think he's so hott* I like the movies: Friday (have you seen it?), Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, Titanic, Saved, Final Destination, and stuff like that. What about you? Talk to you later*[/color]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 10:46:24 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 10, 2006, 05:44:13 am »

Brenda, hey!! i know, i am so excited its a four day weekend Cheesy I haven't really made any plans yet though, im probably going to be working on an essay thats due, ugh. What about you, do you have plans?hmm i haven't seen the movie Friday, is it good? I love the movie, Romee and michelles high school reunion, its one of my favorites. I love the titanic too, the end always makes me cry. I like alot of older movies, like "splash", and "sleepless in seattle". The "Notebook" is also really good.

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 10, 2006, 01:43:11 pm »

Kelsey, hi~! Oh I hate homework, I really need to get on that though. My mom has been on my back everyday...I'm surprised she hasn't came and got me off. :Smiley No I don't have any plans right now, I hope to catch my brother and go out with him. He's always out on the street so it's hard to get a hold of him. We did go to the movies last week, and it was fun...it always is when we hang out. Oh you haven't seen "Friday"? It's really good, you should go rent it. Don't watch it with your parent's though, it has alot of cussing and stuff. Oh heck yes "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion" is one of my all time favorites. I love it, it's so funny* The first time I seen it I was about, eight. I've been in love with it ever since. I thought the "Notebook was great. I didn't cry though, a lot of people I know did. I don't know why I didn't. Cheesy Okay well talk to you later. I'll PM you. Wink (your cool to talk to)

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

Community Points: -34

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 11, 2006, 05:54:10 pm »

Just a reminder about the movie Bad Santa.
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: November 11, 2006, 05:57:26 pm »

I haven't seen it, I wanted to though. I know you've seen it since Lauren's in it, I heard it's really...explicit. Wink

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
dani
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 78

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: November 11, 2006, 06:01:44 pm »

It is.  I can't wait to see Fountain.  It's going to be made by Darren Arofonsky, I love his work.
LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 11, 2006, 06:04:52 pm »

Yes, I bought the movie Bad Santa off ebay.  When the movie was beign hyped the impression was given that there was a topless scene with Lauren.  It is vulgar in its content but you do not get to see anymore than Lauren in in a black bra.
LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: November 11, 2006, 06:05:36 pm »

NOt that seeing Lauren in a black bra is not a big deal. 
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 11, 2006, 06:07:33 pm »

I never heard of Fountain, what's that about? I just finished watching Final Destination 3 and finished up a lit video. Grin

"LaurenGrahamFan"~ What's your name? Well that's enough for me, I mean I don't want to see Lauren topless. Cheesy I'm sure it's a big deal for you... Wink I would love to see Milo...okay I'll stop now* lol
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 06:27:47 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
dani
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 78

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 11, 2006, 07:17:32 pm »

I never heard of Fountain, what's that about? \
  It's about the Fountain of youth.  There are three stories in the movie based around what happens with the Fountain.  I know it might not seem intresting, but it's done by one of my favorite directors/writers of all time.
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 11, 2006, 08:35:10 pm »

Kelsey, hi~! Oh I hate homework, I really need to get on that though. My mom has been on my back everyday...I'm surprised she hasn't came and got me off. :Smiley No I don't have any plans right now, I hope to catch my brother and go out with him. He's always out on the street so it's hard to get a hold of him. We did go to the movies last week, and it was fun...it always is when we hang out. Oh you haven't seen "Friday"? It's really good, you should go rent it. Don't watch it with your parent's though, it has alot of cussing and stuff. Oh heck yes "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion" is one of my all time favorites. I love it, it's so funny* The first time I seen it I was about, eight. I've been in love with it ever since. I thought the "Notebook was great. I didn't cry though, a lot of people I know did. I don't know why I didn't. Cheesy Okay well talk to you later. I'll PM you. Wink (your cool to talk to)

Hey Brenda!Hope your long weekend is going good. Did you end up going out
with your brother? well i kinda got started on my essay thats due tuesday, well kinda not really.Wink. Does that movie "friday you were talking about have icecube in it? I looked it up on youtube and they had clips from the movie, if it is the same movie you are talking about it's really good. Oh i was going to ask , what movie did you see when you went the theatures? i want to see santa clause 3, hehe. Well ill ttyl. (your cool to talk to too Cheesy)oh and have you heard who Hayden christensen is? he so hottt.

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1271 on: November 13, 2006, 06:11:37 pm »

Brenda!! Yes I've seen Romy and Michelle!!! Sooo many times. I used to rent it like, once a week and watch it while I was sick! I love it!!

I'm currently in love witht he Bridget Jones movies. I'm in love with Colin Firth. Something about those dimples,a nd big brown eyes....

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1272 on: November 14, 2006, 08:36:04 am »

Romy and Michelle's Highschool Reunion was one of those movies I'd watch over and over again when I was younger! I loved how they pretended they had invented Post-Its. And Janeane Garofalo as that depressed chick, always chainsmoking behind the building! Grin

Michele: Remember the prom? You got so thin by then.
Romy: Oh, I know. I was so lucky getting mono. That was like the best diet ever.

[looking at yearbook pictures]
Romy: Oh my God! Remember what a big controversy it was for us to have our picture taken together?
Michele: Yeah, because Danny Weller like, lodged that complaint. Because alphabetically he was supposed to be between us.
Romy: So we said, "OK Danny. If you want to be between us, come to Michele's house on Friday night and we'll be waiting."
Michele: And then he showed up, and we were like, "Danny, it was a joke!"
Romy: And then we turned the sprinklers on him!
[both laugh hysterically]
Michele: Oh my God!
[abruptly stops laughing]
Michele: Didn't he die?
Romy: I think so.

Romy: Swear to God, sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.
Michele: Do you want to try, to see if we are?
Romy: What? Yeah, right, Michele. Just the idea of having sex with another woman creeps me out. But if we're still single at 30, ask me again.
Michele: Okay.

Michele: Well at least she's not the one who got *fat*.
Christie: We're pregnant, you half-wit.
Michele: Yeah, well, I hope your babies look like monkeys!

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1273 on: November 14, 2006, 11:35:55 am »

MY friend Georgia and I are gonna pretend we invetned post its at our high school reunion. Everyone will be like 'ok, not only do we know you didn't, there was even a frigging movie about it!!' Hehehe.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: November 14, 2006, 09:41:34 pm »

haha Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion was one of the best movies ever~! I love it. The first time I seen it, I was about eight years old and I've loved it ever since. I bought it but my brother lost it...damn. I feel like watching it now. Okay Billy Christiansen (I don't think I spelled it right) is so not the hott~! lol Seriously I don't think he's dead sexy. Cheesy great movie, I'm a go rent it now.

Flex151~ Hi, what's your name? I'm Brenda. Smiley

Kate~ haha That's hilarious...when is your reunion? I wish I could be there to see it...well were post-its invented when you were going to high school? I think so. Wink that's so funny, I would do the same thing~!

Kelsey~ Well I didn't do much this weekend. I had a movie night on friday and that was really fun. Saturday I didn't do anything because I had a big headache and my back was hurting really bad. I wasn't up to much that day so I just laid around the house, watched movies, and came on here. No I didn't get to go out with my brother last weekend, he's so hard to get a hold of. I already told him that he's taking me out this weekend whether he liked it or not. Grin Oh yeah the movie "Friday" it's great. Did you get a chance to rent it? You should if you haven't, it's so funny. This is one of my favorite parts from the movie... lol No I'm not sure who Hayden Christiansen is, who is he? Well when I went to the movies nothing good was on so we ended up renting movies: Phat Girlz, Diary of a Mad Black Women, Fast and the Furious 3, Final Destination 3, and John Tucker Must Die. That was a fun night. I haven't pm'ed you yet sorry, I really haven't had any time. I will soon though, or you pm me. It is nice talking to you, so talk to you later.

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 138
  Print  

Jump to: