GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 16, 2021, 10:49:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should they make a Gilmore Girls movie?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 138
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie Thread  (Read 400476 times)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: November 06, 2006, 04:32:27 pm »

Oh then I'll go rent it, if Shane West is in it... Smitten Cheesy Yeah I loved "Titanic", I have it on tape. I think it's so sad. You know I just found out that it was all made up...I was so shocked. Cheesy Oh Kirsten Dunst reminds me of "Bring it On", now that was a good movie*

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1246 on: November 06, 2006, 04:39:24 pm »

Hah yea, I remember that movie. I used to know the whole cheer thingie from the beggeining. Lol

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: November 06, 2006, 04:44:13 pm »

Yeah I did too, I thought Jan was hott~! lol "Four Brother's" was a good movie. Tyrese is so sexy, I know someone that went to high school with him. I seen "Saw III" last night with my big brother. It was okay just not what I was expecting, I loved the first two and this one was a bit of a disappoinment. It did have some pretty graphic parts though. Tongue

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1248 on: November 06, 2006, 04:48:16 pm »

Oh ok, interesting, I heard Saw 3 was good. I've never seen any of 'em. I need to get out more and see more movies. I keep re-watching old ones. I watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit for the bajillionth time the other day, and Flashdance last night.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: November 06, 2006, 04:55:57 pm »

Well the first two were great, I loved them. How come you haven't seen any of them? I go to the movies every weekend. Well, I love scary movies so yeah. I'm watching "Not Another Teen Movie" right now...it's so dumb in a funny way* Cheesy

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1250 on: November 06, 2006, 04:57:33 pm »

OMFG That's like my favourite movie EVER! Well, one of them. I watched it at least once a day for about 6 months when I was like, 16. It's soooooo [email protected]

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: November 06, 2006, 05:02:15 pm »

Yeah, it's hilarious~! I love it, I think the main guy is hott* Smitten I stole it from this girl that I hate, she stole my sims game so I stole her movie* Cheesy But this was before we started hating eachother. Cheesy I have to go now, my mom's talking crap cause I'm not doing good in school. Sad talk to you later*

-Brenda Hearts

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1252 on: November 06, 2006, 05:04:02 pm »

He is. So is the main girl. Lol, I think that's totally a way better trade. Not Another Teen movie is way better then Sims!! And way to stick it to her by stealing her stuff Woooot!
Heh, you gotta do good in school! Take care!
Kate

MiniPink
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: November 06, 2006, 05:56:40 pm »

Glad we're on the same page* Wink I'm Brenda by the way, what's your name? Yeah I seen "Whatever it Takes" I actually have it on dvd. I think he looked way hotter in "A Walk to Remember"...I'm watching that right now. Boy is he dead sexy. Cheesy

Hey Brenda, Im kelsey. I agree he is totally hott in "A walk to remember". I loved it Cheesy, i had to buy the movie. Do you like the song he sings in it"what does it all mean"?

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: November 07, 2006, 10:30:18 pm »

Hey Brenda, Im kelsey. I agree he is totally hott in "A walk to remember". I loved it Cheesy, i had to buy the movie. Do you like the song he sings in it"what does it all mean"?
Hey Kelsey, what's up? I know he is, I want to marry him~! Smitten and Milo, I think I can handle* Grin Oh and that song I actually just downloaded it so I could hear it, I'm listening to it right now* (for the first time) Hmm, well...I think it's okay. I didn't know he sung, that's kinda hott* Cheesy But I don't think it's his strong suit.

Kate~ Heck yeah~! I hate that hoe...seriously, I mean we hate eachother. Yeah, your right..."Not Another Teen Movie" is way better than the Sims. I wasn't about to let her get away with that. Cheesy Back on topic please. Smiley What's your favorite movie?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 10:32:13 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: November 08, 2006, 08:21:04 am »

Hey Brenda,Whats up , i just got home from school.  Tongue . Id want to marry Shane too if i stood a chance :Smiley hehe. The song is alright, i didnt know he had a band either untill i bought the soundtrack for "A walk to remember". What other movies do you like?

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1256 on: November 08, 2006, 12:32:27 pm »

He sings well in Get Over  It [email protected]

Brenda, my favourite movie? Umm I don' tknow, I have so many!! Maybe Nightmare Before Christmas? I dunno! I have tons, and I have so many, I always forget them when I'm trying to tell someone!!

What are some others' favourites?

MiniPink
logansLover
« Reply #1257 on: November 08, 2006, 01:15:26 pm »

Bringing Titanic back now.....
 God I loved that movie! I think I have watched it over 30 times. So Good! Since I have seen it so many times I am going to bring something up that if you don't know it's ok. who else liked Leo's young child teeth? I mean he was young and had these teeth that made him look so cute.  Sorry, I don't know why but I have a weakness for little boy teeth. Jake dosen't have cute teeth. All he has is this nasty developement of a moustache. Sorry I went off topic. I think my love of titanic has something to do with my choice of my favourite GG eppi. But then i love the budding rory loganrelationship in that eppi. sorry i'm OT again. I'm just bored and need something to do.
Littlegreen
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: November 08, 2006, 06:17:52 pm »

I have always loved the movies Saved! and Garden State, I think that they are both amazing films, has anyone else seen them?

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1259 on: November 08, 2006, 06:39:39 pm »

I haven't but Garden State looked good, I Wanted to see it, but haven't gotten around to yet. And I'm currently holed up in Sarah Paulson land, but it'll go on my list for once I'm out the other side Smiley

MiniPink
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 138
  Print  

Jump to: