6.15 - A Vineyard Valentine
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2014, 10:31:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475985 Posts in 1571 Topics by 108741 Members
Latest Member: wjyltomgzp

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.15 - A Vineyard Valentine
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Print
Author Topic: 6.15 - A Vineyard Valentine  (Read 51689 times)
GG_no.1_Fan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 29, 2007, 06:40:40 pm »

i felt like i wanted to kill emily...when i saw the add in the paper
OMG that add it was just a big pic of Lorelai I wanted to kill Emily too Poor Lorelai  Embarrassed

Beautiful Sig made by skftex

LiTeRaTi AnD JaVa jUnKiE FoR LiFe!!!
loganluvr
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 09, 2007, 09:30:13 am »

i loved how sweet Logan was the whole entire time

Oy with the poodles already
Monkey monkey underpants
"Take the Porsche home and keep planning Asia"-Logan
Coofie
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2007, 11:42:42 am »

logan was so nice in this epi but i hate his father

Luke and Lorelai for ever

GO GG

Community Points: 10

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 03, 2007, 11:24:54 pm »

I thought the whole time Lorelai was going to figure out that Luke didn't actually buy her the Valentine's necklace..

Now it's really awkward for Lorelai to change the wedding date because Emily has told all her relative it's June 3.

It's Shakespeare. Henry VI. I like to goof off now and then too, you know -MRS KIM

I SUPPORT AN EIGHTH SEASON ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY TO WOODBURY AND BACK
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2007, 08:20:22 am »

I just wanted to say I LOVE this episode!

I'm a huge Logan fan, and he was so sweet is this episode! Luke was a jerk though. He wouldn't stop complaining, and Logan was being nice to him.

I thought the whole time Lorelai was going to figure out that Luke didn't actually buy her the Valentine's necklace..

I totally agree with you. One she says Luke isn't into Valentines day. Plus he wouldn't have bought her such an expensive gift. I couldn't believe he chose the necklace though. I thought he would chose the bracelet because it's less expensive. I thought it was kinda unfair that he gave Lorelai the more expensive gift that he didn't even pay for. I bet he didn't give Logan any money for the necklace, so basically the necklace is from Logan. He is such a sweetie! Hearts

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2007, 11:51:23 am »

I am so shocked at how sweet Logan was in this episode. This is one of the episodes that I hated but should have been able to love. I mean Luke told her he loved her I should like that! But he did a lot of things he shouldn't have done at the Vineyeard. He complained about everything, he was a jerk to Logan, and he forgot to buy Lorelai a gift! I was so pissed at him through this entire episode. And at the end when they get back and Ceasar tells Luke that April called then I lost it. And when Lorelai got home and saw the paper I was so sad! That was very wrong of Emily to do that without asking Lorelai first! This episode really bugs me. Especially when Mitchum comes bursting in and yelling at Logan. I hate Mitchum. Logan was so nice and he still was even though his father came in and started yelling at him. This episode really ticked me off.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2007, 02:04:33 pm »

Yup.  Definitely my least favorite episode.   Unless you're a Logan fan, it's almost painful.   We should have known here that Luke and Lorelai were eventually going to break up.  They both turned so annoying all of a sudden. 

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2007, 05:28:47 pm »

Yup.  Definitely my least favorite episode.   Unless you're a Logan fan, it's almost painful.   We should have known here that Luke and Lorelai were eventually going to break up.  They both turned so annoying all of a sudden. 

Yeah, after this episode, they were too painful to see together because you are slowly awaiting their breakup.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Beky
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

Forever L&L

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 06, 2007, 10:19:46 am »

In my country I watch this episode 2 weeks ago, I like this episode Luke and Lorelai are so cute, and Logan and Rory too, they cook together and when they go to the gym is so funny, the competitivity between Luke and Logan, and Rory and Lorelai getting the massages, Is very cool. And Logan is very friendly when he gives the necklass to Luke, but he's bad because he forgets the present.
 Grin

Beky =)
gilmore2972
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

Gilmore Girls isn't just a show, it's a life style

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2007, 01:09:08 pm »

I like how rory was cooking
it really showed them as a great couple
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2007, 08:33:38 pm »

this was one of my favorite episodes from this season. Raquetball was classic, it needed to be done before the series ended. Rory and Lor working out in a gym. Fab. LOL! I also loved the whole bracelet/necklace thing. Luke had no idea what was going on, he's so cute when he's lost! lol. overall, amazing epi. who wrote this one?
homegrown_bliss

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 24, 2007, 05:06:59 am »

hahaha the raquetball ended their athlete of the year career. haha

*-_anne_-*
Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 01, 2007, 05:15:30 am »

I agree....  Luke whined like a bitch, i just wanted to hit him in the face and tell him to grow up.... and that "i love you" was so unromantic... it sounded like it was just a way for him to end the conversation instead of actually talking about and working out their problems.

And Lorelai bottling everything up instead of just throwing it in luke's face like she always used to which is what kept their relationship healthy.

Watching these episodes again is just so frustrating... I just want to slam their heads against a wall to knock some sense into them both...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 05:18:00 am by Tucker » Logged

*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: November 01, 2007, 11:23:32 pm »

the thing that really bugs me is that it doesn't take a university degree to know how lorelai felt the whole time,even before this episode.you just had to look in her eyes,so how come luke didn't noticed anything at all the whole time is beyond me.I mean come on he had known her for ten years.he used to had the ability to know how she felt as soon as she placed a foot in the diner.I know lorelai should have speak but luke should have noticed.

lorelai actually spoke in this episode.she told him clearly that she thought the wedding wasn't going to happen luke shoulld have paid more attention to her after she told him that but he just told her he loved her and that the wedding was going to happen and never spoke a word to her about it again.

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2008, 01:06:05 pm »

I liked this episode because it showed another side of Logan.  I liked how his relationship with Rory was great and welcoming to Lorelai and Luke.

Luke, definitely felt uneasy because he's Rory's boyfriend and he's like a dad to her.  Plus, he's just going through a lot and such.  Yet, when Logan helped Luke get a gift for Lorelai, I think it helped Luke liked Logan a bit.  Yeah, Luke was whiny because he's not used to these things and he's got April in his mind.  I think he wants to believe that they'll get married and Lorelai does too but when those relatives called and the photo of her at the newspaper in the end, it felt like it's not going to happen.

Then there was Mitchum Crapburger.  What an asshole!  It was bad enough what he did to Rory but to humilate his own son like that was just awful.  At least Lorelai looked at him sympathetically and realized that he's not a total jerk and it did fully confirm of what Lorelai thought of Mitchum.  He's a douche! 
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: