What happens when the show is over ... end of the world or are DVDs are enough?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2017, 12:43:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  What happens when the show is over ... end of the world or are DVDs are enough?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: What happens when the show is over ... end of the world or are DVDs are enough?  (Read 23236 times)
write2amy
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 11

the wicked witch of the east

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2006, 04:24:36 pm »

the sec the credits end Pow all christians go 2 heaven then Bam we r all screwed

anticrist signs peace treaty w/ isreal, wormwood, horses, seals(the 1s that dont bark), microchips in 4heads, creepy things that will torture u 2 near death but u cant die, no gilmore girls
yup we r screwed

Im amy
Im on facebook & myspace
I will b tracy
Im in drama
im co-co
i may not hav a good voice but i hav a good charecter voice

(y r u in here(girls dressing room)) b/c im jordan and im gay.
Rory_Gilmore
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls= my anti drug

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2006, 06:30:38 pm »

i think that when gg ends, i'll stay home and cry and watch old epis and stay on the forum for hours at a time(oh, already do that) and it'll be horrible. i think i'd eventually get over it. with a lot of help. and kleenex. and medications(just kidding). anyway, i don't want to think of what will happen when it ends Cry Lightning What
not even a full day left till #7! Celebrate 

JJ-FAITH;BBB;Foodie;Flyswatter; rory
*Max*

speech/tennis
Sofshizzle
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

Hard core Gilmore Girls fan!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2006, 07:06:19 pm »

AH! I can't imagine life without my Gilmore Girls. I was really dissapointed when Dean left...but they said that the 7th season may be their last.  Cry

Like, OMG. Gag me with a spoon.
lisa00
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 10

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2006, 07:20:53 pm »

I don't know what I'm gonna do when it ends. Gilmore Girls is one of the only shows I watch all the time. I will definetly be sad. Cry
LLfan2
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2006, 08:08:47 pm »

Yea, it will be really wierd when GG ends.  The DVD's might be alright for a little while, but you always need a new eppy to give you a lift.  It will be like trying to survive the off season, but for the rest of your life!  As for the spin off thing, it will be a flop.  I can't recall one spin off that I've actually liked.

I am a Middy!
yalefan33
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2006, 04:13:34 pm »

If gg ever end that wil be the end of me breathing!! i live off that show. i am so addicted that old ones are not enough family abc at 5pm until 6pm isn't enough!!! and taping the shows and watching them isn't enough. i want to know what is going to happen next and i will be so mad if the show ends on the 8th season and ever answers any of questions and leaves wondering what will happen i will hate that so much!!!!
skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2006, 09:58:30 pm »

The world won't end, we'll find a new show to watch or find a new interest and move on and grow, and when we are older you might see the show and be puzzled how we thought it was so great.  Some shows stand the test of time, and I do think GG might be one of them, but its amazing how many shows I ABSOLUTELY LOVED when I was young(er) and had to watch and thought I'd DIE when they were cancelled, then saw ten years later and thought...hmm how cheesy!

Sharon

GGlover1223
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2006, 04:39:04 pm »

mass suidides, famine, and World War 3 all will be caused when Gilmore Gilrs ends. I think if they dont answer every question that i want the answer to ill die not knowin wat will happen, but ill move on EVENTUALLY, im so addicted to television that its sad but Gilmroe Girls is my number one. Ill watch the spin off but it wont be the same. I might need therapy. Why cant Gilmore Girls be like a soap opera that last for like 40 yrs even if some cast leaves and we replace them with people that look like them (that would be hard because who can master the Gilmore beauty other then Laurne Graham and Alexis Bledel?)
Sara
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

So much for an 8th season...

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2006, 04:58:15 pm »

I cry just thinking about it!!! Maybe we could make the suicide thing a mass suicide, I'M IN, any one else? The DVDs are definitly NOT enough! I'v already memorized seasons 1-5 and am working on 6. If it does end I will cry every Tuesday, like on someone you loves birthday, but they'v passed away!?!?! Ohhhhhh, now I'm depressed! Sad I think if it did ever end though, it would be after Lorelai and Rory are married and maybe Rory has had a kid! On the last episode they should have a, like, fast forward so you see where they go in 10, 20 , 30 ect years! OK, depressed again. Sad

AND THATS A WRAP!!!!!

What hurts the most, was being so close and having so much to say and seeing them walk away...
sonia
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

In memory of Gilmore Girls- the best show on Earth

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 05:26:26 pm »

I will cry with sarah. Cry Do you know who I am by the way? Here's your hint- Nicotine gum, my tounge is pink, I don't know how I thought of that- randomly I'm sure, Niagra Falls. Everyone- buy all of the DVDs so you can tell your grandchildren about the greatest show in the history of the Earth! Grin

i will forever miss you, GG
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2006, 05:29:55 pm »

If GG ended, I'd still have The Apprentice. IF that ended, i'd get more sleep and have to unfortunatley watch something else. I would hate it, but i'd rather it end good, with ends tied, then me quit watching because of teh storyline/events!

-Aryan

if gg ends -- WATCH THE APPRENTICE! Wink

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
katiebeth
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2006, 08:46:14 am »

If gg ended I'd cry my eyes out and not go to school for a week..a month..a year..2 years.. Well you get my drift!! my heart would be in a million pieces!!!American Idol would be a good sub. but thats only on for a couple months, then what Dvd's are good subs but aren't the same thing. GG CAN'T END!!!!!!!! Angry If it does a spinoff AND reuinion would rock!!!! Rory and Logan, with their cute adorible baby! Cheesy And Lorelai married. I really don't know who, but I do know she should have another kid. Cool
danielle
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2006, 09:28:49 am »

When it ends (it has to sometime!) I will bawl my eyes out, get all the dvd's and take to my bed- LOL. Only I think they should have like a epolouge about wht happens after for theh final episode!
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2006, 09:33:47 am »

Well! I just discovered great news about the Smashing Pumpkins getting back together. Now when they fell apart I felt like life was over and I couldn't live on just listening to old stuff. Well they're back together and now we can rock again.

Now you probably wondering how that has anything to do with GG, well! If it ends, then lets hope that one day. It shall return!

All good things come to an end though. Thats a depressing thought! Sad

Chow  C

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
runningsb05
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 4

Life's short. Talk fast. :]

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2006, 01:34:50 pm »

I think it will be fine with DVDs unless they leave us with unanswered questions or thoughts at the end of the show, then knowing that there won't be any new episodes to explain it, I WILL BE MADD

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Saying goodbye is saying I love you.   - Headliners for life.

Rory: Asher Flemming is dead.
Marty: In bed?
Rory: No
Marty: Damn, I lost the pool
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: