6.16 - Bridesmaids Revisited
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 04:06:12 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475981 Posts in 1571 Topics by 100565 Members
Latest Member: Patrickmak

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.16 - Bridesmaids Revisited
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print
Author Topic: 6.16 - Bridesmaids Revisited  (Read 46315 times)
*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2007, 11:38:36 pm »

ah ok.

GIGI is a cute little demon lol.

I liked that episode the only thing I don't like is that we don't really see luke but I love how lorelai told chris about GIGI because she was right and that darn chris just got mad and took off.what a jerk.the truth hurts I guess lol.

bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1266

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2007, 11:41:52 pm »

I liked that episode the only thing I don't like is that we don't really see luke but I love how lorelai told chris about GIGI because she was right and that darn chris just got mad and took off.what a jerk.the truth hurts I guess lol.

To his credit, Chris did admit later in the ep that Lorelai was right. It's not so unusual for a parent to be defensive about his or her child when someone criticizes. Lorelai was delicate in what she said, she didn't really do anything wrong, but it can be an emotional touchy subject. Chris realized later there was a major problem and they talked about it like mature adults.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2007, 11:56:32 pm »

yeah chris always realizes things a little slower lol.just kidding you're right I agree I have to give him credit for that but what really got him defensive was not that she critizises...no... what really got him defensive was that she was right.

rory and logan fan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2007, 01:17:13 pm »

I started to go back and read what everyone had said about a particular seen and then just decided to put my 2 cents in anyway.  I sort of disagree with Rory getting upset and breaking up with Logan here.  A few episodes ago, in "the perfect dress" and actually even before that, the one at Thanksgiving, when Honor Huntzberger called Rory during Thanksgiving and dropped the bomb on Rory, Rory knew that Logan considered them broken up.  Why is she still using that as an excuse.  She knew it!!!  I understand getting upset about JUST now finding out what happened during the break up, but you have admitted to Logan, several times in fact that you knew he considered you broken up.  Honor called her at Thanksgiving and said that she nearly threw a lamp at him because she kept pushing him about where Rory was so that he told her that they had broken up.  Then, outside her door when he said "I love You", she said to him, "you broke up with me, through your sister".  She called him a coward "you're a coward, mister life and death brigade can't even break up with his girlfriend".  He said he only told her that to get her to stop bugging him, but admitted that he meant it.  Then, she repeat that they were no longer in a relationship, when she said" if you can't take the drama  you should not be in a relationship, which you are not so everything is good".  She told Paris when she assigned everyone their topics at the daily news, when Logan walked in, they are no longer together, they broke up.  So, how can she say that he cheated on her, she has already admitted, to Paris, Logan, and her therapist that they were broken up.  I understand that she was upset about finding out what happened when they were apart, I almost cried but to say that he cheated, I am sorry I have to agree with logan, they were not together.  No matter at what point she found out, she knew they were broken up before she found out what he did.  You can't turn around and say to be broken up you have to tell the other person, he knows that his sister told her.  she was just really hurt to hear that her boyfriend, whom she loves, had been with other girls.  Anyone would be.  Logan should have told her before getting to that wedding what he had done during their separation, he knew what kind of girls they were and should have known, or at least should have thought about the possibilty of the fact that they would have been left alone with her and it would ge out.  But, he is a guy and they don't always think that far ahead.  I believe Logan loves her and she does love him but she was just hurt to find out that way.  I agree with Logan a little about not telling her and his reasons for not telling her, she would be hurt, upset and angry, but like I said above, going to that wedding and being around them and not have Rory go in prepared, he was asking for some sort of bad reaction.  I think instead of her going right back home, she should have taken a little time by herself, with Logan knowing it to come to terms with it.  Instead, she goes right back and then takes off without him knowing and then it festers in her for a while until tragedy strikes and then she realizes that she could have spent her last days being mad at him and not speaking and then it is over because it now seems silly in the bigger picture.  You know she really loves him.  Sorry, I hit on a few other episodes there, but they have all aired so I guess it is okay.  I just really wanted to get that out. 
intheshads
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2008, 05:08:46 pm »

I really hope that someone reads it...

okay. i was on the half way of the episode and I need to know, what Rory is listening when she's at home and is listening music very loud. okay. if someone could end my misery...
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: May 08, 2008, 01:53:51 pm »

Oh Logan, you screwed up boy!

He cheated on Rory with not one but a bunch of girls during their, no his so-called break-up.  Idiot! 

Especially after Rory layed the smacketh down in Yale on a bunch of those Ivy Leaguers. 

Poor Paris and Doyle... they broke up... Doyle gets drunk and accidentally gives Rory a hickey while wearing her coat.  Yes, we men suck ass!

Gil singing "Hollaback Girl" is hilarious... way better than Gwen Stefani's version.  Zach proposing to Lane and she says Yes!!!  Yay, her reaction afterwards is funny.  Joel doing the tambourine solo was cool.  He's talented. 

Gigi... THAT CHILD IS EVIL!!!!  EEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! 

Oh, I can't wait for Virtual Gilmore Girls Season 8 Season Finale... I hope that Lorelai and Luke announce the arrival of the first Gilmore-Danes baby. 

This is all Sherry's fault for leaving Chris like that, no wonder that child is out of control.  Yet, he's partially at fault for spoiling her. 
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 12, 2009, 04:03:25 pm »

Rory dumps Logan for cheating, quelle suprise. Roll Eyes

Christopher is a weak a$$, who sired a demon spawn in GiGi.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: