6.16 - Bridesmaids Revisited
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2014, 09:29:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475986 Posts in 1571 Topics by 111340 Members
Latest Member: LFHF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.16 - Bridesmaids Revisited
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: 6.16 - Bridesmaids Revisited  (Read 47078 times)
luke50
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2006, 09:06:20 am »

I am living in Europe and can only follow GG buy checking out the WB website and looking at the Episode Guide. Did the episode Bridesmaid revisited air? It says something about Rory finding out what Logan did during the break-up. Does anyone know?
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 10:10:25 am »

No it hasn't aired yet. If you go to the spoiler board you can see which episodes are still to come. But please don't talk about this episode or what you think happens in this episode cause that's only allowed on the spoiler board. Welcome on board.  Grin
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 10:16:20 am by White Onyx » Logged

LORELAI: Oh, don’t be embarrassed Snuffy, I’m just teasing. It’d be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 307

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 06:12:44 pm »

Rory is on a board of ivy league edditors to discuss topics.  Chris and Lorelai attend together, while Logan is at his sister Honor's wedding rehersal.  At the wedding Rory mingles with the bridesmaids before the wedding and is rattled by learning about them Logan over thanksgiving.  Lorelai baby-sits Gigi, who turns out to be spoiled and out of control. Lane posts a flier looking for a band, and Zach gets emotional. He tries to get the old band back together, and he perposes to Lane who says yes.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 12:44:42 am by Heidi » Logged

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
gilmoregirlfan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

100% Canadian Gilmore Fan!~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 06:16:23 pm »

i was waiting and waiting for it to get posted, first off, AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! i loved this episode!!!! and its officail, i really hate logan, how can he not warn or tell rory about his "sleeping with all the brides maids" i mean really, get a clue. Anyways im glad Rory is moving out!!!
I'm soooooooooooo happy for Lane!!!!!!!!!!! But why all of a sudden did zack propose to her? was it just because he wants her back in the band? i dunno, but im still really happy for them.
Christophers daughter was getting on my nerves! the screaming and yelling and being a brat!!! I hope he puts her in her place soon LOL. But all in all, loved it!! 9/10!

**“Rory, darling, love of my life, you realize you’ve completely cut us off from Luke’s, where the happy coffee is?” - Lorelai**
dadancingmuffin
Town Resident

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 06:18:39 pm »

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that Lane's getting married! I was jumping up and down screaming when I saw that! Smiley Haha, I was cracking up when the band was playing "Hollaback Girl" for the kid's bat mitzvah! I'm glad that Lorelai's willing to help Christopher out with Gigi, boy, that girl really is out of control. I feel so bad that she doesn't have a mother-figure anymore... Sad I think it was smart of Rory to break up with Logan, because no offense to Logan-lovers, but he really was a jerk. A smooth jerk, but a jerk none the less...I hope Paris gets herself back together again, Doyle needs some place to stay!xP

I'm going to have color coming out of my yin-yang!;D
missusmariano
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 06:20:23 pm »

Yay. I've been waiting for someone to post this.  (I thought we could talk about the episode as soon as it was over, but there wasn't a thread up so I thought maybe we weren't supposed to yet.)

I don't want Lane to marry Zach! He seems so dirty to me haha.  And besides that, I want more for her.  But she does love music and doesn't want the traditional life that I do so as long as he makes her happy.

I cannot believe Logan slept with 2.5 girls while he and Rory were "on a break" (haha a nice Ross and Rachel reference).  

Poor Paris just sits at her craft table and glues beads- That was a nice visual for me.

There was no Java Junkie interaction hardly though.  But I think the episode advanced other story lines.  So when's the next one?

Haha, I was cracking up when the band was playing "Hollaback Girl" for the kid's bat mitzvah!
Yes that was soooooooo funny.  It sounded familiar, but I couldn't figure out what song they were playing at first. 

« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:24:43 pm by missusmariano » Logged

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 06:23:15 pm »

ok. did anyone else notice how Luke had like 2 lines!  What was with that!!  I feel so bad for lorelai.  It sux that Lane gets to know April better than her own future Stepmother!
I don't want Lane to marry Zach! He seems so dirty to me haha.  And besides that, I want more for her.  But she does love music and doesn't want the traditional life that I do so as long as he makes her happy.

I cannot believe Logan slept with 2.5 girls while he and Rory were "on a break" (haha a nice Ross and Rachel reference). 
Haha, I know!  That is what I thought when I first heard about it.  I can't belive he did that.  Though I don't think he and Rory are over, because it doesn't seem to me like Logan is that type of person to just give up, I mean look at what he did before.

Also, I liked Lane and Brian, I really don't think Lane and Zach are right for eachother.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:26:40 pm by mela489 » Logged

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
gilmoregirlfan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

100% Canadian Gilmore Fan!~

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 06:24:39 pm »

ok. did anyone else notice how Luke had like 2 lines!  What was with that!!  I feel so bad for lorelai.  It sux that Lane gets to know April better than her own future Stepmother!
hahahaha
yeah i noticed it!
I was thinking the same thing about Lane playing with April and the sad face that Lorelai had Sad its really crappy.

**“Rory, darling, love of my life, you realize you’ve completely cut us off from Luke’s, where the happy coffee is?” - Lorelai**
unapologeticmocker
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

I <3 GILMORE GIRLS!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 06:25:21 pm »

This was a great episode.  I officially hate logan again(i started to kinda like him last week).  LANE GETTING MARRIED----WOW!!!!!!!(my mom actually predicted this would happen) Gg was terrible, how could anyone stand that kid. I would have given her benedryl or something.

BTW this showing a new episode every other week is getting old.  I am MADDDDDDD Angry

missusmariano
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 06:26:18 pm »

BTW this showing a new episode every other week is getting old.  I am MADDDDDDD Angry

Is there an episode the week after next or is the hiatus longer?? Either way it sucks.

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 06:27:22 pm »

I think the next episode isn't until the week after by birthday...2nd week of april, I don't know the date.  That is so long though!  It is crazy!

MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 593

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 06:29:11 pm »

Okay, where do I start.....I'm still not sure what my opinions are about the episode!  Thoughts....

Lane & Zach.....I really don't like the combo, but Lane was so cute after she said yes.  Good dreamy look gal!  

Kirk:  Did he break up with Lulu or something?  He was so lost.  DId I miss something?

Gigi-  My goodness she needs a visit from Super Nanny!!  Discipline Chris!!  Grow up!!  (I sure hope Rory's books survive!)

What is it about Chris, that whenever he's on I just feel for him.  I just keep thinking he's going to ask for Lore.. to come back.  Is it the chemistry or am I suck a sucker for a good sob story?  Don't get me wrong I do want Luke & Lore to get together, just it's something about him.....

Logan!!!  You cheater!!!!  Yet I still continue to argue that this makes him more and more like Chris(remember the end of season 2??)

Fashion wise I really hated Rory's dress, it looked like it was made out of bad curtains .... Maria Von Trapp could have done better.  Sorry...

Poor Doyle, how disgusting and gross!!  I hate seeing the drunken depression scences, I hope we don't see Rory honoring the porcelain gods in the next episode.

Where was Luke??  He could have helped Lorelai clean up the house....what's going on???

Lorelai I really liked in the this episode, she was mature to confront Chris and at least he knew he needed to do something!  

As for the best quote of the night....," Candy-ship batttle-land!!  War never tasted so good! "

I've got mixed feelings 'bout the episode.  I think I'll have a better opinion after I watch it again.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:31:45 pm by MasBYUgal » Logged

I'm Melissa and here's my son.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B Fan Club/ HonOURary Australian/
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 06:31:09 pm »

oh yeah, something else I just remembered.  Rory has to keep an open mind here with the Logan thing.  I'm so annoyed at what he did. But, Rory did sleep with a married man. Uh, at least in logan's mind you and him weren't together...Dean and whats her name were married!

MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 593

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 06:34:12 pm »

Yup exactly.  She needs to be able to take what she dishes out.  She hasn't been completly honest with him either.  IT sure brings up that phrase from health..when you sleep with someone, you sleep with everyone they've ever slept with.  Eww.  At least Lane doesn't have that problem!! go Lane!

I'm Melissa and here's my son.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B Fan Club/ HonOURary Australian/
Insanekat
Town Troubadour

*insert gasp here*

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 06:34:57 pm »

Not a bad episode. Stupid Logan!! Just when I was starting to like him ><

Thank you sternen-nest for this wonderful sig!

OMFG
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: