Things I loved:
- Rory's voice when she said, "Wrapped in plastic!"
- Paris. Everything with Paris.
- Lorelai and Emily's fight. (Great acting with cutting dialogue.)
- Luke's responses for the Wi-Fi password.
- The episode ending with "Here You Come Again" by Dolly Parton.
Things I didn't love:
- Paul's forgettable backstory.
- Lorelai and Luke never had a real conversation about starting a family?
- Kirk and Ooober.
Things I didn't see coming:
- Rory being with Paul... and Logan. "Vicious Trollop" lipstick, anyone? "Dirty Whore" was taken. (I'm kidding. Maybe. Who knows.)